Bill Priestap behind the 56 face?

FBI director of counterintelligence likely has teams set up to troll these boards with d&c and control bullshit. I'd bet that is responsible for trying to force the meme.

56 if true

Nah, that meme is a way for the euros to let some people know how they are making an ass of themselves by larping as white euros.

whoops wrong one

Jet beans don't melt steal genes

> FBI director of counterintelligence
Literally wut?

Bill Priesbrap?

You know the best thing to come out of all this gargantuan mess?
The fact that the nation is starting to learn their NAMES. Their former anonymity is GONE, and they aren't getting it back, not at any price.

member when comey tweeted a bible verse??

poetic justice

Ephesians 5:13

Whatever you say my 56% friend

t. Mutt and pedo on vacation

>amerimutts genuinely believe this

Like your beloved janitor, I do it for free.

t. pic related

Holy fuck, you seppos are really upset by the 56% meme. That means we are just going to post it even more.

Is this where the white Christians fight each other?
>Good goyim!

If anything the shills are from the EU. Funny how they tried to force el monstruo meme kek they're probably spanish shills to be specific

>Amerimutts
>White

nice flag you fucking mutt kys

Haha this picture triges you so hard

Times are hard man,i need to make a living somehow.

european are fucking stupid in 50 years they will be in the same situacion and innstead of fight together....
When you are alone and nobody stay to make a stand you will regret it

even i am whiter than most amerimutts, which are considered white in the united states of muttia btw

a subhuman arab rape baby talking about anything ,the joke itself

no im not and even if was i wouldnt be ashamed because it will be consensual if i decided to marry with a latina asian or middle eanster,there is nothing wrong about that

Roll

Stfu Bill

>situacion
Beaner detected

ITT butthurt amerimutts still try to blame afunnymaymay over some reptillian grander scheme

>Bill bot detected