What's the latest on /ourguy/ boogie?

what's the latest on /ourguy/ boogie?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Piss off, Boogie, you fat fuck.

he is currently prepping the reaper, with his brain.

he's losing a lot of weight and she realized he'll be dying in 15-25 years, not less than 5

DALAD SODGER

>eceleb gossip
sage goes into the options field
sage
sage
sage
sage

His level status increases as he gets skinnier.. he's getting stronger.

I tried looking for a keemstar video on him. Or just info on his situatuion. Do you have any threads that could quench said desire?
Also his wife was with some dude named dr disrespect? Not sure.

his wife is currently getting BLACKED

you simple little man

BOOGIE 2988's WIFE IS LEAVING HIM

In case you have been out of the loop, here's what happened:

1) Boogie had a life-changing gastric bypass surgery past summer and lost more than 100lbs
2) Boogie's wife has been getting fatter and fatter since their marriage in 2012 where she was already a chubby.
3) His wife Dez, probably a feeder now disappointed in the "changed person" that is her husband, decided to "take a few days off" to spend time with her family and help out her "sick father"
4) Boogie, being the loyal cuck, trusted her
5) Until days turn into weeks. Then he loses it on this twitch stream:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU#t=31m08s

I've heard the old "I need some space" line before. It means she's already with someone else and is looking to keep you on the hook in case that goes south.?

And now it's official (pic related).

tl;dr: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Fucking lol

His wife took a "roadtrip" with some nigger
The cucklord defended her, said she wasn't a sexual person or some shit
Then, they break up like this.
I wonder if boogie will get to at least watch the nigger poz his ex-wife

>we fell out of love
>we
yeah... god what a cuck

Why is Hitler smiling?

He isn't pressing the clutch. The gas is worthless.

Evidence that it's a nig?

Seriously? There's too much of this shit.

West is fucked west is fucked west is fucked west is fucked...

Woh what!? A smart american and knows manual...

She is not being blacked. She is a feeder, he lost weight and she doesn't find him attractive anymore.

Who cares who fucking cares

We know he was getting cucked for years fucking remember "PAY MY HEALTHCARE?" this fat beta retard got what he deserved, the last thing he needs is more attention.

If Sup Forums won't accept your shit take it to Sup Forums retard

Guy! NO!
It's not worth it! There are still great Diner's, Drive-In's, and Dives! Don't be rash!!

>pol shills the idea that man should.be at his peak
>some user thinks this fat sack of shit is /ourguy/
Wew how this board has fallen

lost 250 pounds so far
wife left him

I read somewhere that she went on a roadtrip with another dude, I'm not sure if its this one, but apparently it's a self proclaimed faggot and boogie thinks that means she isn't getting SHITTED

sage this fucking nonsense

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

kek, boogie would be incorrect on that

Jesus fucking Christ, this guy is in abject denial. I've never actually heard him speak before, but listening to him talk about his wife with other men being an impossibility was just painful. I genuinely feel horrible for this guy.

I unironically fucked his wife tonight. I want to tell someone and brag about it but she told me not to say anything until the divorce is final. So, I come here, as user, to say I FUCKED YOUR WIFE BOOGIE!!

It doesn't matter. If she was with someone or not he saw the writing on the wall and that it was over.

>a fat cuck
>/ourguy/

/nupol/ strikes again.

boogies dick literally doesnt work and they've probably never fucked.

Boogie is a great man, honestly I love that his story his so popular because he redpill s normies on the need for universal healthcare in this country. If we had universal healthcare Boogie could’ve gotten the help he needed decades ago and lived a healthy life.

I've worked the "I'm gay" angle myself a few times to disarm suspicious boyfriends and husbands. The guy who is cucking boogie knows exactly what he's doing

>whattcha gonna do
The intro to a COPS episode right now matched up to me reading that line.

One of my friends pretended to be gay to get close to the girls during high school, but not only did he fail, he almost got pozzed by another pet faggot they had. I considered doing it too after he started, because it worked, the girls were all over him, but boy was I glad I didn't do it.
Considering that you've been in their fold for so long, can you offer any insight as to why women seem to like gays so much?

Why does this car have two brake pedals? How does that even work?

This triggers the /o/

big if true

> he got cucked black to the welfare

He's pretending to be at acceptance, but he's just running from his feelings

Metaphorically of course

He's a joke

Two major gasses faux pas...

>glasses down low on nose where you aren't even looking through them
>cheap glasses without anti-reflect glare always make you look like shit in front of a computer

PAY

Exactly. Stop shilling your own fat ass here you useless waste of space

You press the clutch to disengage the transmission. Pressing the gas with the clutch is useless unless you are attempting to take off at 6000 RPM at a stop light.

>tfw Boogie continues losing weight and finds a Stacy level hottie
Can't make this shit up people, wouldn't be surprised myself if that happens.

His brain got sucked out of his ear canal by a fugly slug

top kek

fpbp

God forbid you fucked her ironically

Trying to fight his way into a strippers DMs

GOOD LUCK BOOGIE

who is this fat CUNT ?

holy shit it's real, boogie btfo

poor bastard if he'd just lurk on heartiste for a couple months he'd realize how brainwashed he is

Idk why but I believe you. lmfao

i wish this was true but i also unironically like boogie. but the man needs to fucking redpill by any means necessary at this point.

She looks like an ugly trap

>hermit who wants to kill himself
>on Sup Forums over 10 years

it checks out desu

Why promoting fat losers?
why not promoting Jesus?

>Making him want to give his money to her
Gotta admire the game of that manipulative ho.

fuck that's funny as hell

PAY

Still hasn't killed himself

BROS, WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!
I JUST BINGE A COUPLE OF DVDS (OLD SHIT FROM PARENTS)...... SHIT!!!!!!!!
I've never seen these films before;
>Starship Troopers
>Queen of the Damned
>Scream
FUCK!!!!!! I WAS A TODDLER DURING THIS ERA!!!! THE MUSIC (QOTD'S OST)!!!!
Fuck Sup Forums, I feel like I've missed out on some treasure. My faggot ass always got influenced by YouTube's trending n popular shit, when I was young. I plead, hit me up with good films & music from 90s to early 2000s. Thanks Bros!!!
I will screenshot every response in 30-40 minutes from now. Gems, guys... plz!

He's lost too much weight and now he's on the verge of dying from lack of nutrition.

fpbp

I found the roastie