Aaaaaaand Star Wars is now kill

Good job, Disney, you actually got the new Star Wars film to unite Sup Forums and /sjw/ in mutual hatred of the new movie.

>pol thinks film is anti-white
>sjw thinks film is anti-minorities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
youtube.com/watch?v=C1gWD32JMbs
youtube.com/watch?v=soXkFMO4ixI
youtube.com/watch?v=mpdDVNCfrbM
youtube.com/watch?v=mj07qh51zPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Audiences across the board hate it.

These people are defeating themselves at every possible avenue. It's like all we do is laugh at them being retarded and they crumble instantaneously.

The hype for star wars isn't right..

I knew I waa going to be in a long ride once I saw Princess Leia fly back to the ship

Why don't black people make movies? I would love to see an all black space movie like "niggas in space n' shirt"

Black director, black writers, black producers, black actors and actresses.

We need to deport all non whites and then they will have better things to complain about. Since when did all our 56%ers turn into bugmen and bugwomen?

Tyler Perry presents: Madea in Space

i don't think anything can survive out in space for more than a few seconds, it's beyond cold, i'm sure there are other reasons too.

>Not posting the superior version

Who the Hell were the fascists and Nazis? Are these people really that paranoid?

Up to 15 seconds before passing out.

the world would be better without niggaaa

>pol thinks

Who's pol? Are you.pol?

DUDE THE FORCE LMAO

>i'm so attached and protective over Finn's character that seeing him in pain without reason and misused will bring me to tears
What the fuck is wrong with these people? How did we come to this?

That's what I was expecting desu

That, actually would have been MUCH
better. As long as she actually died ofc.

The movie isn't anti-white and Sup Forums needs to shut their fuckin' mouths for one god damn second. Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. We should praise this movie because (spoiler alert) in EP IX they're going to have Kylo and Rey come to understand that the empire isn't strictly evil, and the resistance isn't always great. They're both two sides existential reality and they need to be balanced (Security and Freedom) just like the light and dark side of the force. Kylo represents the capacity for change, while Rey symbolizes tradition/culture and the importance to keep society stable.

So there's a black male lead, and Luke is kill - so fuckin' what? You're literally losing the plot. They aren't just going to give Kylo a redemption ark, they're going to say the Resistance was fuckin' stupid all along, and "Nazis" were at least half right.

Let the radical left throw their pissy fit, mine the salt, and keep hoisting SW up as a great (white) cultural icon.

you have to start executing white women before that can happne. 99% of the tumblrinas are retarded white women that want dead white children.

ye
>made in africa, with african resources, for african televisionstations, and african pop...
wait what the fuck are we even talking about, ive read fiction and this ideas fucking retarded

Actually in space you would likely die from your blood boiling than freezing

Lower pressure reduces boiling point. This is basic chemistry mah nigga

indoctrination since childhood.

when they say they literally can't even, they literally can't even. coping has been programmed out of them

“Niggas in space and shit”
> I’d pay just to see that title hit theaters nation wide

>How did we come to this?
Welfare and Jews. Raise someone in a life of no real challenges to overcome but no success to achieve, then you've got yourself a useless drone fleeing society. Now tell them it's happening and they'll sign on because they have no purpose in life until now.

Honestly we're two sides of the same coin, but they're retarded. I understand the hypocrisy that would seem from an outside perspective but I mean it.

I wish this had actually happened
Seriously though how they will explain her absence in the next movie without resorting to 3D model?

The only self-produced black films out there that make money (IE what the studio gives a shit about most of all) are either religious/moralistic life affirming stuff or basically modern ay minstrel stuff.

Tyler Perry makes huge money doing these things and even has managed to parlay that into mainstream films. But he's on the wrong side of history because his films are anti-whore, anti-slut and pro-family/marriage and promote Christianity in a positive light.

SJW types fucking hate those kinds of things let alone putting their own god-damn money where their mouth is. It's much easier for them to bully, threaten, intimidate studios into handing the keys to major franchises to them so they can nigger-ize them and not have to put into any effort outside of terrorizing fans into seeing them and supporting them under threat of being branded a Nazi

its not that its cold, its that your insides will get sucked out of you and your whole body will burst

Holy fuck that is fantastic

It'll be cheaper to do 3D models than pay her and they can say 'we are honoring her' or some shit to get her an oscar.

What if I just hate it for being a shitty movie and not for any SJW or Sup Forums reasoning?

Poor character depth and it's retarded. Even the prequels were better than the latest pieces of trash, and that's sad.

You will freeze burn and explode simultaneously

What kills me about this is that the explosion would have been the perfect way for Leia to go out - sudden, unceremonious, brutal - it would have left audiences shocked, but satisfied.

Then they pull the Superman shit and of course now they have no choice but to kill her off screen or with some shitty CG puppet because Fisher's dead.

Same shit with Luke, him actually showing up and dying as a martyr, fighting impossible odds to buy his friends the time to escape would have been epic. Instead he stays on his hermit planet like a coward and dies of a fucking stroke or some shit.

lel

>Tyler Perry Presents: Tyler Perry in the Closet

Kek. Maybe this is more indicative of both groups juvenile outlook on race and most noemies with a real life shouldn't give a fuck what monkey 20 something's think about a pew pew laser flick.

It isn't a bad movie. It's more anti-male than it is anti-white desu.

holy fuck
we need to HAMMER this
fire up the twatters, fire up the facebergs, sanitize the tumblrs, cry REEEEE and let loose the frogs of war
wtf i love disney now??

Because black people cant create anything. So they just shoe horn black characters in already existing things. Like Black Captain America and Black Iron Man. When black people do create things like Static Shock, black people don't give a shit because he doesn't have the rich history of Batman and Superman.

I got you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs

It will still make a billion dollars.

It's a shitty space Kung-Fu movie.
The action scenes are complete shit.
The AT AT walkers are in a single line. The rusty rebel fighters are in a single line. It's always one on one fighting. Even Lucas could direct a scene where multiple engagements took place on the same battlefield. This was like watching singular chess pieces move.
And what's with Laura Darn showing up to be the leader? Why couldn't the big-nosed British chick be the leader? Were they trying to cash in on Laura Dern's non-existent star power?
And it would've made more sense to have Benico Del Touro's character turn Finn and Rose in the second they landed. Make him a spy for the First Order. Maybe have a bounty of Finn's head.
Bottom line, these are kid movies and have been since Rerun Of The Jedi. The best characters are all dead (Vader, Han, Jabba, Boba Fett) and aren't coming back.

I'd watch as long as they cast Crappie Killa and Westbred Diamond

>Snoop dog piloting a plane with Sofia Vergara as my bitch

Would unironically love this so much

Fuck, this collage reminds me why I hate SJWs. What the fucking fuck, man.

I didn't see it, but the fact that the interracial kiss was black-asian meant that I wouldn't consider it anti-white. The inclusion of non-whites is never something I've had a problem with, its only the promotion of miscegenation among whites

hahah, I want these cancerous retards to die so bad..

imagine having such a terrible life that you watch a movie and your first thought is "wow im very pleased with the minority representation but i wish they had more lead roles" and then huffing your own rotten fart

>pic
Good work user.

why the FUCK aren't you directing movies??

>While only showing that force users are white is implicit support of the ideals of white supremacy
Have they literally not watched the prequel trilogy, or is this all satire?

Jeez. No wonder Carrie Fisher died. She must have done some much coke she burned her sinuses out.
Listening to her voice was painful.

Because they have no culture. They just steal everyone else's and make it worse.

>black people don't make movi-

>they think the empire are actual Nazis
>projecting their IRL political narrative on to Star Wars

Y tho

I'm assuming Leia was supposed to survive until the very end/play a role in Kylo's redemption.

Also, they most likely filmed all of Leia's scenes before CF's death and were literally screwed in terms of not having any time to film new scenes/do the necessary CGI stand-in shit due to Disney having everything locked into a December 2017 release for the film. IE Disney was dead set for getting the film out in December 2017 and not even CF's death would make the Mouse budge on "This film must be done by X date so we can have it in theaters on Y date"

>This
Subvert and cause chaos like we were meant to boys

No, imagine having such a terrible life that a watching a black movie character being tazered will bring you to tears. Honestly I think these people are just attention whoring to the max, no one's that goddamn retarded.

Incoherent Country = Incoherent Policy
youtube.com/watch?v=C1gWD32JMbs

>film literally loaded with shitskins and cunts
>still not enough for these people
sounds about right. I don't know why people attempt to pander to these SJWs when nothing short of a worldwide white genocide will ever be good enough.

It should've ended with episode 6 (or first trilogy 4-6). It was a good ending and provided good closure for that story. Good wins over evil and balance is restored. What happens next is up the imagination.
But of course the Jews had to milk the shit out of the IP and just crash and burn the story line. So they can sell toys and lease their characters on advertisement. And once they kill the IP with bad reviews they'll lock it up and never do anything again with it. Everything the Jew touches is cursed with death and decay.

That shit happens everywhere

>kills off almost all white characters
>forced to add more white characters in sequel or kill off poc’s
>leftists explode having to decide between whites getting famous or pocs dying
Uh oh disney

A movie can't hate anyone, are they retarded?

>John boyega
>Talented

>promoting race mixing is fine as long as neither people used in the propaganda are white
Are you literally retarded? This still normalizes race mixing and white people aren't magically going to be immune to the propaganda just because neither or the characters were white.

youtube.com/watch?v=soXkFMO4ixI

>Meanwhile, here is Mace Windu, hero of the entire republic until he got BTFO.

Why did they bother with this stupid leia resurrection? Carrie fisher is dead, why continue to keep her corpse around in the movies? They should have gave her a quick, meaningful death and been done with it, let her "take one for the team" or something and go out in style, not jury rig her dancing corpse for another freak CGI performance.

Exactly what I thought when I read that.

I bet if you counted all those Jedi that got killed in the prequels, you'd probably find that the majority of force users were non-human.

She filmed her scenes before she died.

I am Pol.

They should have edited it to have her stay dead after the blast then. Whatever there original plans for Leia were died with Carrie Fisher and they should have edited the film to reflect that new reality. By leaving her alive at the end of the movie they've painted themselves into a corner.

If they kill her off screen before the next film, everyone will be pissed.
If they replace her with a CG puppet, everyone will be pissed.
If they replace her with a lookalike, everyone will be pissed.

If you don't like it don't watch it bro. The free market will fix itself and these movies won't be made anymore bro. Trust me I'm a libertarian bro.

They've claimed they filmed her scenes already

"temperature" isn't really a real concept. "heat" is just the average enegeticness of particles. You can't lose hit unless you transfer this energy from one set of particles to another. In space there are very few particles to lose heat because you will come into contact with very few particles even those the small amount that you do would be very cold and thus the enegy transfer would be high due to the high gradient. What is far more likely to occur is that the most energetic particles on you will leave you in the form of water and air (by boiling because of low pressure)

So yes despite the "temperature" of space being very close to absolute zero, freezing isn't really an issue. I mean you would freeze eventually, but its the least of your worries

>nobody has made an al franken meme of this yet

AYO HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

WE

WUZ

STAR WARZ

N SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEET?

They do.
youtube.com/watch?v=mpdDVNCfrbM

Someone else said it first, and it bears repeating:
>Someone at Disney must really hate Mark Hamill

I doubt the whole “im a dude in drag” is shocking anymore given the times we live in
Imagine a mrs doubtfire remake (pls god no), sjws would be puzzled because hes doing it to see his kids

This is why you don't cede to leftists. Give an inch and they demand a mile.

mace windu wasn't the hero, i'm pretty sure nobody knew that bald nigger existed outside of the jedi order and republic officials

he was the best swordsman and a powerful jedi, but yoda was stronger

anakin was much more of a hero since, as far as i know, he actually did shit and led troops in battle. not sure mace dindu ever did

KILL ALL SJWS!!!!!

I think you're right, but I can just hear the suits at Disney saying "we just spent $800 million dollars on this movie, we're not changing a fucking thing".

Why did Lucas sell his masterwork to Disney? (Which was barely even his writing to begin with)

He knew this would happen and he let it.

Fucking cuck.

shit dude, let me enlighten you:
youtube.com/watch?v=mj07qh51zPI

I now this is not canon anymore, but I haven't watched the new series, but I'm totally sure that he is a general in those, is second in command to Yoda, and was able to best the emperor in battle, what else do you want.

Actually you would die of radiation poisoning from the sun/stars far sooner than by the pressure difference.

No, sjws just think they didn't spread diversity far enough

Mace Dindu was a huge fan favorite.
And he is the one who shrekked senator palpatines face.

They will probably kill her in a comic book or a novel, since they've confirmed that they won't digitally recreate her for the next movie.

>Mace Windu was the only one to beat Darth Sidious in a duel
>force crushed general grievous in less than 1 second
>BTFO'd Jango Fett
>single handedly won entire battles in the clone wars

Jedi are rogue psykers and must be purged with the other heretics

this was actually a fun movie too that blatantly picked at stereotypes

Breh, if you think something/someone in starwars isnt filled to the brim with lore you need to get your ass over to wookiepedia. I bet even Sheev's chairs have several pages of autism.

>we're
dont think so kike. im wealthy, successful, and married.

If I could bait both sides of the political spectrum just by selling something I owned for a massive profit then you bet your sweet ass I would

>what is radiative cooling

>not knowing about thermal radiation

Checked for watches and nazi gold