Why are they all attacking our girl Taytay?

Why are they all attacking our girl Taytay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8
youtube.com/watch?v=MvIwx0JThsk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ed6FaR7Bs&t=205s
youtu.be/jNsWYq7Bo9E?t=3m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why are jews attacking a non jew

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Because she's happy and they're not

fpbp

>everyone

Because everyone is supposed to be completely the same. It’s the only way communists will be happy; shared misery.

Fuck 2017 and fuck white peoples

It seems to an oragnised campaign for the past 6 months.

Is every year worse than the previous to these people? Every new years all you ever hear about are all the bad things that happened, worst year ever, hoping for a better next year.

the left is now attacking white people.

>they all

>posts from the most leftist of left trash sources

Have a (you)

B-but its the current year bro.

Checked em

FPBP

>now

Where the fuck have you been?

because she has the same fans as the hollywerido's that are trying to mentally subdue them - they must be scared.

This. I don't even care about the cunt and I still regularly come across hit pieces about her. Is this reverse psychology marketing or something?

Me either. The smear/doubt campaign is obvious. I can't believe it really might be because she has not 'taken a side' publicly in the false left/right bullshit. Or maybe she's just becoming too powerful business-wise? Fucked if I know.

Can you imagine if within the next year listening to TS is tantamount to being a nazi? I will die laughing.

lol, this timeline is so crazy that i would not be surprised if thats the case.

Because (((they))) know her rich parents forced meme'd her to fame and fortune, not (((their))) machine. Also (((they))) know her latest album has Nazi/cyberpunk motifs and an entire song threatening them with a new Holocaust.

Lay Lay my TayTay

You dumb motherfuckers would defend Tay Tay... She's a dumb slut who introduces a new cock between her worn out thighs every few months... How many men has this whore fucked? Has to be over 20 and that's just the ones we know of...

If you defend a whore you are no better. She is absolute shit.

she seems nice. all the leftist hit pieces i've seen on her the past year have made seem relatable, like she could have posted this

/ourgirl/

Checked fpbp /thread/

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to push this narrative. They're getting absolutely desperate and its showing

Because she's white and doesn't constantly suck nigger cock.

Being white or happy isn't reason enough in current year?

look what Sup Forumslution made me do...

Let's hope it culminates in Leftists giving up entirely.

I bet reading about their misery just makes her even happier. Schadenfreude

Bullshit, everyone in the entertainment industry is at least part Jewish ethnically

She doesnt pander to SJWs on the internet and therefore is despised by them. She just makes money and they get butthurt that she isnt using her fame to push their agenda. Look at someone like seth meyers. You'll never see a liberal bashing him on social media because all he does is pander to them.

I don't like your little games
Don't like your tilted stage
The role you made me play
Of the fool, no, I don't like you
I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie
You said the gun was mine
Isn't cool, no, I don't like you (oh!)
But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

[Chorus]

I don't like your kingdom keys
They once belonged to me
You ask me for a place to sleep
Locked me out and threw a feast (what!?)
The world moves on, another day, another drama, drama
But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma
And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure (sure)
Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours
But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time (nick of time)
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time (I do it all the time)
I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

[Chorus]

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams
(Ooh, look what you made me do)
(Look what you made me do)
(Look what you just made me do)
"I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now" (Ooh, look what you made me do)
"Why?" (Look what you made me do)
"Oh, 'cause she's dead!" (oh!)

[Chorus]

>He doesn't know that Tay IS a Nazi
She is /ourgal/. Listen to just about any recent song of hers, if you can't tell she's talking about Hitler/Nat Soc then you're daft. youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8

I actually bought the new Taylor Swift album just to play along with the "Taylor Swift is a Nazi" meme but holy shit lmfao it's true almost every song is thinly veiled white nationalist references and allusions to the rise of the alt-right.

>My castle crumbled overnight
>I brought a knife to a gunfight
>They took the crown, but it's alright
>All (((the liars))) are calling me one
>Nobody's heard from me for months
>I'm doin' better than I ever was

REEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU BE HAPPY WHEN I'M MISERABLEEEE

t. your typical leftist

This. Why the fuck is there a thread about her up 24 fucking 7?

Because she's the white female ideal.

because she doesn't need them anymore

Because Taylor Swift is actually an icon that millions of young white girls look up to and the closer she tilts to full 1488 the better. Hail victory.

>makes nigger tier (((music)))
>our girl

hmm

Because there is no end goal for the American left, only more spending and more degeneracy. Just think of Shillarys campaign. After 8 years of Obama all she had was a list a mile long of how things were fucked up but more liberalism would surely bring utopia one day.

I've done a lot of Sup Forums breakdowns of look what you made me do but to add a little more to that post the first verses are almost explicitly about Harvey Weinstein and the middle of the video literally features Taylor robbing a (((bank))).

kek this

You can't be progressive if you don't progress.

They'll drive right off the end of that pier while shaking their tiny impotent fists at the world around them.

Yeah that music video tho, with the crossing-dressing male dancers...

>the left will attack anyone who tries to take the moral high ground.

Because literally nobody gives a shit about Jezebel. They resort to being edgy and having click bait titles because nobody reads that shit but some fat teenager with blue hair and her 50 year old morbidly obese boyfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvIwx0JThsk

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ed6FaR7Bs&t=205s

Fresh OC. Please save.

She refuses to get explicitly political this kills the jew

I think they gave their reason here..

fpbp from Malaysia
also checked

this matches the font in her video and it is stacked in 4 rows

She is also riding a white horse and there is almost a greco roman statue aesthetic

This

how FUCKING dare she be white & happy in current year, how fucking DARE she, literally shaking right now !

i like that they try to drag her down into the shit flinging but she gives no ammunition for it

Her father is senior vice president of Merrill-Lynch, and has 3 generations of bank presidents on her paternal side, and oilmen going back on her maternal side. To claim she is /ourgirl/ when she is clearly a superelite crypto-kike is laughable. Her music is retarded, as well.

>be Taylor Swift
>have a great year
>made lots of money
>random people disliked 2017
>muh racism got worse
>my cat died
>two scoops
>hang her right fucking now!

>t-thot! all women are whores!

>a new cock between her worn out thighs every few months
And out of all those cocks, how many weren't white?

It's becoming quite popular.

youtu.be/jNsWYq7Bo9E?t=3m28s

Not bad m8.

The real question is why you keep making those cringeworthy threads you dumb amerimutt faggot

>the left is now attacking white women

Ftfy

it's shills, see

White
Young
Rich
Not dating niggers
Not a SJW
Not talking about politics or criticizing Trump
Loved by nazis

2017 was a great year for me

All I want for Christmas is for her to say she prefers white men.

This is how women compete. Ugly ass women will routinely attack attractive females in a pathetic attempt to improve their own sexual market value.

Nazis also love coffee.
What does this say about coffee?

2017 was and still is pretty ok

Ask yourself: Why would you use the line:
>Locked me out and threw a feast(What?)
When it would make a lot more sense to just say
>Locked me out and threw away the keys
Which I'd bet was the original line. Why reference a feast at all? It only makes sense if you are including it as an intentional reference. To what? Daniel Chapter 5 - Belshazzar's Feast.

>153575091
I would hapa that./

Taylor Swift was always our princess.

More like virgins who are obsessed with yet another dumb thot which clearly had bunch of plastic surgeries
Miley Cyrus tier music

I enjoyed 2017 though

It's a statement about nu-males in today's society.

>Implying

A man sees a mountain and desires to climb it, a woman sees a mountain and claims the place she's standing is the new mountaintop.

lol you're such a faggot. go fuck dudes if you like to circle jerk over your own gender that much

Because her thighs alone make them feel unworthy of belonging to the same species as her, so they attack her as a defense mechanism. They have the emotional maturity of a two-year-old, so they can't deal with negative feelings like that in a reasonable manner

Put on your little cock cage...

...watch your wife fuck her bull...

...and fuck off from conversations with people who were adults while you were still pissing the bed, last week.

Alright, "fellow white man"?

women aren't suppose to do what men can do retard.
you're just a fag thinking men and women should be equal, and somehow surprised that they're not
you swallowed so many blue pills you went a total 180 and now disappointed in the world for not being your blue pilled dream

>SEX
>AGAIN?
>What are you, an alley cat?

Lost my shit.

Because she didn’t mix politics with her job, unlike all of Hollywood, a lot of sports players and other singers.

This can't be real

lol, could you be anymore of a kike? That's the direction you're going with this?