Orochimaru tries to congratulate naruto on his wedding

>Orochimaru tries to congratulate naruto on his wedding
>Yamato cuts him off

what a dick

Is this bizarro world?

It happens in the latest filler ep.

The ep has konohamaru shooting a video of all his friends congratulating naruto on getting married to Hinata. He tries to record orochimaru but yamato runs up behind him and tells him to SHUT IT DOWN because you dont know wtf he's gonna say.

>The ep has konohamaru shooting a video of all his friends congratulating naruto on getting married to Hinata. He tries to record orochimaru

Why are you still fucking watching this show?

>Hold on Hold on orochimaru Imma let you finish...

because it's better than One Piece

Why not? Hell the filler has been great since the show ended. Why not ride this thing all the way into the new generation at this point. Fuck it and finish it.

Fuck off Narutards.

make me faggot

Was this after the credits or something? I must have skipped it

>my shitty neverending battle shounen is better than this other one
Don't watch either of them, nigger.

Which episode continue from manga end?

why is he still alive?
why is he still free?

He's still alive because he didn't die in the final battle

He's still "free" because his research is useful for Konoha. However he's under constant supervision by Yamato for whatever that's worth.

IRL the allies used nazi rocket scientists after WW2 despite the fact that they had overseen forced labor in the construction of V2's that had killed thousands. It's the equivalent.

>It happens in the latest filler ep.
Not a filler episode you shithead.

>I know it's bad but I don't know any better.

>>Orochimaru tries to congratulate naruto on his wedding

If time travel is ever invented, I will go back to 2008 and tell people this exact sentence.

wtf?

Why is Yamato the only one keeping an eye on Orochimaru?

Shouldn't they have a team at the very least?

So Yamato is Mitsuki's father, right?

Who said that?

cant the narutofag thats been creating 3-4 threads every few days get banned already? naruto is shit and you should kys

The same applies for JoJo yet it isn't banned.

Even if you hate him Naruto still loves you, user

Not him but the filler post-Naruto vs Sasuke is fine. It's an adaptation of the LNs actually so idk if you can consider it filler.

He is getting banned. He is using his mobile phone to spam.

Maybe if you get Hiro's attention on /qa/, he might consider banning the Naruto spammer's mobile ISP.

Fuck off. Your Naruto spam is 404ing.

Hopefully, Hiro bans all mobile ISPs one day.

He has already done it on some countries and parts of America.

Anything to get more Sup Forums passes.

Feels good knowing you Narutards having to hand over credit card info to Hiro someday.

Meant for:

Go away and suck Hiro chan's dick. We want to discuss good anime

>nardo tards are now in charge of Sup Forums

how things have changed

Do you think he can actually die

Is 774 invited to the wedding?

Better to keep him around offering his services than imprisoning him. He's so slimy he would probably escape and God knows what he would doif that happened

What episode is this from?

Is this the mini-arc that's being done by the Movie staff?

I might actually watch it if that's the case. I remember someone saying they're doing like 5 episodes or something.

> kys
You should consider necking yourself as well

Moot literally turned the board into shitpost central back when the Naruto hate was at its peak. Why do people think they're allowed to police what anime is discussable on Sup Forums

>why is he still alive?
Orochimaru is almost impossible to kill, sincenthere are parts of hom in every cursed seal.
>why is he still free?
Helped save the world I guess. He is under constant surveillance though.

>why is he still alive?

He can't die for real

>why is he still free?

He got his arms back, probably he would be a big trouble even for Sasuke or Naruto

>big trouble for Naruto or Sasuke
>got blitzed by a 12 year old in sage mode

That never happened

Really? He looks pretty surprised to me.

I haven't been keeping up with Boruto Anyway its like DBZ, the new generation will overtake the older, and all that crap. Except the MC stays the strongest always

Why do newfag Narutards like you not get the hint you aren't wanted?

Also, you Narutards just want to constantly spam Sup Forums.

The archive doesn't lie. Plenty of you Narutards literally copy and paste old posts to spam on Sup Forums.

Spamming and reposting are bannable offenses.

Just fuck off back to your Naruto forums.

>not adding "to Hinata" to the end

Come on man. You only get one chance to time travel. You gotta pack the butthurt unleashing nice and tight.

That WHACKY Onkel Oro

Can someone upload 480-495 to Mega.nz?

University internet blocks all torrents.

Narutards truly are underaged cancer and now they are college freshmen.

Stop shitposting. There's dozens of threads to pick from yet you insist on the one which triggers you.

Not an argument moot spook and we know the Smods agreed and Hiro spent give half a shit.

Says the Naruto spammer shitposting with his mobile phone.

Not surprised that Narutards are third worlders who failed English 101.

l thought this fandom of mongoloids had moved on to my hero academia but apparently not

Because nurutu attracts normalcunts that come here and blog about their girlfriends

It's like Rock Lee and Friends again
;_;

Are you the same autistic retard who goes to literally every Naruto thread to caw about samefagging?

Given how obsessed you are with fitting in I'd sooner think that you're a newfag who heard that "Sup Forums hates Naruto," especially if you think this little crusade of yours will change anything.

The animation in 495 was fucking hilarious. They should just go all in on these random filler episodes and have them all be like that.

He looks "surprised" because what he wanted Mitsuki to do finally happened after 7 scenarios and mind wipes.

And TenTen was absolutely adorable

Unmarried cake somehow. I don't get it.

Who was this suppose to be?

Neji (female)

What does BC stand for?

>I hear you're getting married Call me if you ever want to spice shit up

>tfw it's been 10 years since dropping Naruto
I can't start watching, but I also can't help but want to finish it.

Fuck this gay franchise.

Nah. I used to think naruto was bad but it's more entertaining than the other trash we got atm.

Since it ended, I've been on one piece which is just fucking boring at this point and hero academia which is just a pale substitute. Bleach was just putrid shit. I can't wait until boruto stops recapping the movie. I'd say hxh is better but that shit is hiatus ville

This. Comapred to most shit airing today Naruto is pretty enjoyable. I also dropped it years ago and recently decided to finish it. Had a good time, and those light novel episodes we're getting lately are actually quite fun.

Are you that stupid that you don't realize that those Naruto spam posts are a troll just trying to get your attention?

>Orochimaru tries to congratulate Naruto on his wedding
Wow, Naruto is not the show I remember from high school.

Because he did nothing wrong.

Apparently he's something of the group's eccentric auntie in the future.

That does not look like Hinata, even though I know it suppose to be?

She could just be a boring cunt to be with.

It's Neji.
The whole episode was basically a tribute to Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth.

Think again.

Can someone remind me why Orochimaru wasn't executed for crimes against Konoha and the murder of the 3rd?

Because of the power of friendship

He used the sasuke defense of being useful in the final battle and everyone kind of looked past his previous transgressions because if he hadn't helped they'd all be dead. Also hes under surveillance like full time.

Reminder that Orochimaru got away with mass murder while Mizuki is in prison forever for trying to steal a scroll.

What's the point to execute orochimaru? He's immortal, and only sasuke or naruto can handle him.

>for crimes against Konoha and the murder of the 3rd?
Don't forget his crimes against the Sand, such as fucking murdering the 4th Kazekage, Gaara's father and tricking them into war with the Leaf.

Who the fuck animated that episode with Rock Lee? Were they on acid or something? That said I'm looking forward to dere Tamari next week.

probably the Naruto SD staff

He help revive all the kages in the final battle, and he's changed.

All villains in Naruto were forgiven except that dude in the beginning.

Remember when the slightest mention of Naruto used to get you banned?

Because he's living the dream. Gets to create his own sons in labs and send them off to watch Naruto x Sasuke 2.0 happen up close.

Orochimaru is the real winner of Naruto.

No Orochimaru is.

He's also the mom.

Because no one else has it in them to stalk a creepy snake 24/7

Do you think Orochimaru took a female body to be Naruto's mistress?

He wanted Mitsuki to run off and do what he wants.

Including Guy imagining Neji as a homewrecker.

Or ghost Neji getting in on the antics.

The best part is that Guy and Neji's solution is to make Naruto and Hinata bara.

Hero Academia was never Naruto.

Just like Bakugou was never Sasuke.

He also can't die and any attempt always end in failure.

>Guy, Neji, and Lee's solution

Mizuki wasn't useful to the government. Let this be a lesson to us all: it's way more important to be useful than to be good.

Yeah, but that was when the series was at it's peak. And it was due to faggots spamming dozens of Naruto threads nonstop. Mods don't have to worry about that anymore since the series is dead and nobody gives a shit about Burrito.

If you want cancerous threads these days just drop in any DBS thread. It's reached peak Naruto levels at this point.

I don't remember neji looking like this..

Orochimaru also wants his kids to be good.

So he's an inspiration towards children everywhere!

>he's hard to permanently kill
>he could be useful if shit gets too real and the good guys aren't edgy enough to deal with things (same for Sauce and Kabuto)
>his son is friend of the Hokage and the Notkage
>Ninja Jesuses #1 and #2 probably don't care and they could crush everyone on a whim if they chose to, so everyone else just plays along

That's Neji. It's a running gag from Naruto SD.