Jews

How do you feel about Donald loving jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
nytimes.com/2017/07/12/opinion/israel-american-jews-benjamin-netanyahu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gave away the internet to the jew...
>they good now

its fine. im jewish after all.

i'm kind of worried but he's a one term president so it's ok i g-guess

>fuck jews btw

JEWESS PREDICTED THIS.
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

>live in NYC
>rich in NYC
>eventually need to bow your head to the Jewish mafia.

>but he's a one term president

he's not.

Son-in-law, did we not expect this?

32% approval lol

you kikes need to try harder than that you lazy merchants

Let's get them all in one place then you'll see. I'm not going to say anything bad will happen to them but believe me they're not so innocent you know? I mean they have some usefulness in the Middle East but once we finish with the monster there then whatever happens to Israel is going to happen to Israel.

Keep your friends close...

I THINK HE'S PLAYING 4D CHESS
BASED

Orthodox Jews are good Jews, a la Ben Shapiro, a hero of true conservatism and freedom
Secular Jews are self-hating, opponents of Israel - George Soros, for one

Quite Jew.

>recently stirred shit by acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital
>arab countries and even fucking malaysia wants to send troops

doesn't really matter what you think

Ben Shapiro is Mark Levin for plebs.

>I don't give A damn about the so-called 'browning of America.' Ideology matters, skin color doesn't

Shifty little Jew, hating white people even in the modern era.

Ben Shapiro didn't even expose 9/11, kike boy

etc.
>How do you feel about Donald loving jews?
I'm thinking your latest gas lighting shill tactic is failing horribly. But keep trying, kikes.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

what?
I believe in a meritocracy, where those who are able to work be paid
I also am aware that IQ among blacks is lower on average

Ben Shapiro is Mark Levin for low IQ faggots.

Anyone who just plays along with the 9/11 narrative is obviously a rat, and not anyone any person with any scruple of intelligence would ever trust. Live under a rock?

How so?

muslims hijacked plans and rammed them into the towers and the pentagon
What do YOU think happened?

Trump thinks about america first so who cares if he likes jews

This

LOL are you fucking retarded? just unfrozen in time? first day using the internet?

Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

ok this some shit b8, m8
I r8 0/8

>is
Because they're both Jews
>low IQ
Because he only appeals to the emotion of his college age listeners to feel smart
>faggot
Because starring into his beautiful deep hazel-brown Jew eyes illicit homosexual fantasies in otherwise perfectly straight and absolutely heterosexual men.

Jewish transference: the post

>I have no evidence to support my claim, the post

Buddy, you pretty much admitted your IQ is something dismal, why would I sit here wasting my time with your circumcised jew slave ass? Then I'd be the retard. Learn how to use the internet, grandpa

Feels? What are we? Sjw?

Not good.

Still better than Hillary would have been though.

Republicans and Democrats are both owned by Jews - there's no escaping kike control without escaping the two party system (and more broadly,
democracy as a whole).

>Orthodox Jews are good Jews
There are no good Jews.

Daily reminder that 9/11 conspiracies, Sandy Hook conspiracies, flat earthers, and the like are Jewish plots to make anyone who uses the word 'conspiracy' or tries to expose Jewish global hegemony seem like a schizophrenic.

Err, how do any of those things have anything in common? Flat Earth is meant for retards, Sandy Hook didn't even take a degree to deconstruct, and 9/11 was in your face retardation. Did you just sleep through WTC7?

It's kind of ironic that one of the most antisemitic places on the internet helped electing jewish puppet for president.

another day, another step closer to total submission

Y'know, the building that contained SEC documents, CIA offices, Guiliani's emergency offices, IRS offices, Secret Service offices, Salomon Smith Barney's main offices and documents, and NAIC offices and documents (insurance regulators).

Hell, Larry Silverstein, who owned the leases on the buildings, admitted on TV that he OK'd the pulling of WTC7. Don't remember that? What about the dancing Israelis? What about Osama Bin Laden being a CIA spook?

yawn, I'm bored now. Why do shills try pushing flat earth with actual conspiracy theories? Flat Earth isn't a conspiracy theory... it's just a joke.

yes, he is still /ourguy/

>Makes everyone hate the jews
>loves the jews
get your shit together

interesting to see how those shills shifted pol into nu-pol.

Biggest jew haters are jews themselves.

nytimes.com/2017/07/12/opinion/israel-american-jews-benjamin-netanyahu.html

LOL

well, their religion dictates they get their penis mutilated right after birth, I don't blame them for hating the world

that there's no differences between fake jews fake news and Sup Forums

he is openly the most jewloving president and nu-pol loves him.
pretty easy to shift the opinion on a shit board from Sup Forums.

if you wouldnt feed your daughter to the jews to save the white race you're a fucking coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

Kim Clement is a preacher who makes a ton of prophecies. Only thing is, I think this guy might actually be in secret societies. He talks about Trump. He talks about “The Giant” “The Giant of debt.” aka the Jews. He also talks about someone close to Trump who is young. Could this be Kushner? He says that what this man will do will SHOCK everyone. He is a genius. It really feels like we're watching something crazy Anons. This man also died before Trump became president.

I'm breddy sure Jews love the fact that Donald is Jewish and loves Jews.
A lot of them probably hate that his dad anglicized their surname but in essence they couldn't really have a better ally.

Mark Levin is shit as well these days.

Okey

The Jews want to rule everyone.

The sand nigger worshipers of a pedophile warlord want to kill everyone.

It is pretty clear the dune coons need to go first

Also...

>Hell, Larry Silverstein, who owned the leases on the buildings, admitted on TV that he OK'd the pulling of WTC7.
Because it was going to crash anyway and they preferred to do it in a controlled fashion than just letting it collapse however it would've otherwise.

>some of them i assume are good people.

Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

fucking boomers i swear

Just because a Jew doesn't like Muslims/Arabs doesn't mean I should like Jews.

err... really nigger? I actually know about structural engineering, that's just not a thing, lol. If the WTC was built with that capability, then that's even more suspicious.

All his grand kids are jews so what is the man supposed to do? but he should be honest about not giving a single fuck about non-jews and change his motto to MIGA and #ISraelFirst.

There is no need to lie, the burgers love jews more than their own lives so they would be more than happy to slap another 10% tax on their income just to support the semitic trash in their own country that can not survive without wellfare