What is Sup Forums's views on veganism?

What is Sup Forums's views on veganism?

Fine if you choose it for your lifestyle. Power power to them. If some of them weren’t such spazzes on being totalitarian on what I should eat, I wouldn’t mind them.

More power*

do what you want, just shut the fuck up about it

When people finally get sick of all the racial shit, this will be one of "the next big things" that the elite will get us all fucking fighting about while they rob us blind through the economic system. It will never be about helping the animals; it will be about creating a subculture of fanatics who will keep the rest of the population distracted.

Soyboys

Makes me want to start a small-scale vegetable farm to sell to local vegans, only I won't tell them I'm using ground up rodents as fertilizer.

Ask your dentist why those teeth are the way they is, nigger.
Homo Sapiens are intelligent, because of the extra energy of burned meat.

This. I concentrate much better when on keto. They are trying to dumb us down. Don't forget this: vegans usually advocate for infertility as well. If that isn't a red flag, I don't know what is.

So you're going to do what literally every other farmer does? If vegans new how many little furry critters and birds get killed per acre from harvesting with a combine, or turning over the soil, or spraying pesticides on it, they would realize the futility of there crusade.

The only way they could ever be sure no animal was harmed would be to build a home garden and do it all themselves, but none of them are that committed or capable.

Jessie Watters had a vegan on his TV show and during the interview he ate a steak.

Lacto vegetarianism is the only acceptable form if you don't advertise it

For faggots, liberals, soyboys, feminists, and anyone else who believes that their ideology creates reality. Instead of the other way around.

>What is
What "are", you illiterate bastard

Their goal is to try and lessen animal suffering faggot.

English is my second language

By supporting an industry that kills animals in a number of ways simply as a byproduct of production?

I apologize. A lot of native speakers make the same mistake and it's maddening.

Does listening to vegan fags count as "suffering", retard?
I bet you get all dewey eyed looking at starving polar bears served up by CNN, Cunt

Most of them are irritating windbags because they screwed their brain chemistry by fucking around with nutrients without supplementing everything. So why the fuck would I carry on a logical and rational discussion with someone that is literally fucking with his own body chemistry like a junkie and trying to convince me that it's good for you and healthy. Fix yourself first before you push your cultist behavior on everyone else you degenerate retard.

Nutritionally, a whole foods plant based diet is the objectively superior choice for long term health and prevention of disease. Morally, veganism is an outlet for rebellion for oversocialized leftists who create more enemies than converts with their retarded tactics.

Generally, I find it unfortunate that vegans have managed to politicize diet to the extent that it's extremely difficult to discuss nutrition with conservatives without them being triggered over "muh vegans". Idiots think they're sticking it to the leftists with shit like this
when all they're really doing is fucking themselves over by actively seeking out a inferior diet just to avoid accidentally agreeing with leftists on a single issue. Seriously though, listen: I've done the research, I've read literally hundreds of nutritional studies, I've seen the evidence in my own life: removing processed foods, animal foods, and refined sugars from your diet will make an incredible difference in your health. This is not about morality or saving animals or whatever, it's about objective fact from decades of nutrition research. Don't let your hatred for leftists force you into a unhealthy diet.

I'm not saying that if you really take the effort to make it healthy that it wouldn't be healthy diet. But the fact is that a steady regular diet is the best for 95% of the population. Now that doesn't mean that the 5% isn't right, it means that that 5% would be overall healthier no matter what diet they did, since they are smart and active enough to study what they eat just like you. But for the majority of the population, it is a disadvantage.

>Tfw there's something wrong with my stomach
>Apparently it's reflux disease
>Get stomach acids into mouth after every meal and vomit in the nights
>Can't eat red meat or any meat nowadays, maybe chicken/fish occasionally
>Start eating vegetables all the time
>No vomiting and life is good
A-am I evolving into a soyboy?

Id rather take risk eating meat, then suffering eating vegetables for every meal for my whole life, all of my grandparents lived into their 90s eating meat, good enough for me.

It's fine but I'm disgusted at any man that couldn't kill a chicken for meat.