Can we save rap Sup Forums?

Can we save rap Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/6ix9ine_/?hl=en
minds.com/mr_bond
youtube.com/watch?v=e27fe7_mDoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no god damn it. why is it so hard to pull this poison away from you. i liked drinking too, but after realizing it nearly killed me, i separated myself from it, to be used sparingly on rare occasions of celebration. put the fucking poison down, and walk away. use moonman and mr bond to keep the shakes away if its that fucking bad.

>lil pump
>migos
>rihanan

pull up in the tonka automobile gangsta

Sage

>tfw white people are better at nigger music than actual niggers
Kek

>majority white country wants majority white music

What's the problem? No really what is the problem?

You can not save what is fundamentally flawed.

are those people white? I know eminem is but I've never heard of those other faggots

also

>mfw niggers are worse at rap than white people

>saving a piece of shit that for some reason had a few glimmers of gold implanted in it
Why bother?

>Industry promotes non-whites
>Blacks don't listen to white artists
>Whites don't care what race the artist is

You're going to see an imbalance here forever.

>post malone
>white
jewish.

Rap, like western civilization, is not worth saving.

every popular white rapper except eminem is jewish

She's got a point

I know who Eminem,malone,macklemore, and machine Kelly is.

Think lil pump is part of the same group as lil peep.

I use to be big into hip hop back I'm late 90s but now I only listen to alternative,indie, and Taylor swift

check out rhymesayers entertainment, they still make great music and pretty much took over for me after hip hop stopped being cool, mainstream is super hot garbage.

>Americans actually listen to rap "music"
Well color me surprised.

No.

Rap is for niggers.

Fuck off you degenerate.

Rap was ok in the 90s

It's just become a broken record lately though. The songs are all about the same shit and are almost indistinguishable. I stopped listening to rap like 6 months after graduating high school.

Almost all those guys are white. Post Malone is a Jew. Migos and Nerd are the two black ones. Don't know NF.

NF is a white dude from fucking new zealand

shit whitey taking over rap

check out bones for good white rap one of the few decent ones out there

even some of the black ones

We should turn this around and make the niggers chimp out at the whiggers.

This is some faggot reporters attempt at making us look bad. "Look at all of those racists! They're hypocrites for liking black people music!"

Sage and move on.

Nah f.am lets R3VIVE Classic Rock N Roll and silence the babel of Rap "gods" in favor of Guitar Heroes

Literally her only good verse EVER and she didn’t even write it.

Where my boy 6ix9ine at?

Also, G-Eazy is underrated af.

instagram.com/6ix9ine_/?hl=en

Rap is for niggers.

minds.com/mr_bond

it's already saved

No because every Friday I give an open contest for Sup Forums's Freestyle Fridays which there have been zero participants for the past year.

We need to get creative as this place has been slipping since election ended. Get on it.

rap is for low iq niggers & nigger loving white faggots!
go eat some black cock op!

We should make rap /ourgenre
maybe alert the normies to the fact that rap is poetry, and a said poet in history was a white nationalist or racist.
Niggers wouldn't know what to do.

I don’t even care if you cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *auto tune activated*

This.

Geto Boys.

Never been played by a ho.
Bitch acting stupid she gotta go.

This

>rap is poetry
Not everything that rhymes is poetry

>Jews don't need negros to peddle their anti-cultural degeneracy to whites anymore
Eminem was a success after all.

Alright hot fire comin through

BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP y’all ready know, BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP nascar fast car VROOM VROOM

How am I doin so far?

It was all a dream

I used to read Mein Kampf as a teen

Adolf Hitler and Il Duce in the limousine

Hanging pictures on my wall

Every other day fash attack in the Munich beer hall

that guy raped a 13 year old

>>majority white country wants majority white music

BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP a yo, stay gold, catch yeti on fleek das where d gold, air McBride wreka desi punjabi street shitta double decks ciroq on the rock George bush and e rock not the fatty in the caddy double whopper it’s a Sammy and I’m guchi she a hoochie million dolla smoochies BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAP

Oh look, it's the shill with the fagflag that shits up every thread with his GRIDS. Go fuckyourself and die you idiot.
Also: filtered.

>can we save music style that was invented by criminal lowlife for its own ilk and is promoting degeneracy these days
no we can't

We can try.... youtube.com/watch?v=e27fe7_mDoI

Post Malone doesn't even rap does he?

Want some drama? Fuck you and your motherfucking Mama

>pedo flag

How are they Jewish? I tried searching it up and didn't come up for anything Jewish related for Machine Gun Kelly, Post malone and G-eazy. Not to mention they don't even look Jewish.
>inb4 muh 'not 1 drop' rule
end yourselves, if you think Jews consider people with distant Jewish relatives Jewish than you're retarded. I can tell you that as a Christian who's grandfather on his fathers side was jewish so I got the privilage of "aliya". While they did let me into the country I'm far from being considered "jewish".