>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uXsCaakZD8
youtube.com/watch?v=6kA_qGFUMEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xHEdEXY5GZM
imgur.com/a/azz4C
newyorkupstate.com/news/2017/11/us_rep_katko_faces_death_threat_over_net_neutrality_us_attorneys_office_says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>mfw Republicans end up increasing their majorities in both the House and Senate in the midterms

AWOOOO

how credible are these stories about Mueller's firing

It's not 2A tier legislation, our gun laws are already one of the best in the world. That law is just supposed to make shooting terrorists easier from point of law, but technically isn't even neccesary, because we already have conceal carry and permission to use guns in self defense. It's mostly just a middle finger to EU.

another wild one on Sup Forums fuck me

This. Limit your time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums too. Do your work and complete your studies.

What can we do to help? I want to secure Congress for Trump and even Mcconall who is somewhat growing on me

How unhinged do you have to be to kill yourself over NN?

>killed self because of NN
Y tho?

KEK, this could trigger Reddit onto the orbit...

*burp*

Be gaslit until reality falls apart.

Has there ever been an example of a country successfully adopting a 2A equivalent after their formation? Coups and government reformations don't count.

Killing net neutrality has the potential to be one of the worst things done by any administration in the history of the US
Comcast(or any isp, just an example)can literally force you to pay extra money to access websites of their choosing, and they can completely block others that they deem "problematic" or "pointless", this problem is compounded ten fold when you take into account that the vast majority of the country is areas where you only have one choice of isp, so the "free market will fix it" has no effect here

Well it is. Saikawa doesn't know her girlfriend is a borderline immortal dragon that won't really age in her lifetime.

That is a full-blown FEMboy, son.

Vote for Mommy, if you are from Arizona

defend this

Reddit brainwashing

If you believe the next Trump General should start with an awoo pic, respond to this post with an awoo pic!

youtube.com/watch?v=5uXsCaakZD8
>first thing he does is brings up holocaust
>shows images of r*ddit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuckin' K3K3

About as credible as me claiming that I am the Wizard of Oz

>minion shirt
Should fired out of a cannon into mexico

I don't know, find some immortality this or that back in dragon dimension.

Explain yourself muzzie

Thats a soyfaggot

Leftists BTFO.

Why exactly shouldn't streamer sites have to pay the ISP for their comparatively extremely heavy traffic?

I can't defend that fucking minion shirt, someone smack that little shit.

All children who aren't white can fuck off.

this

Jewtube brainwashed all of their puppet to the extreme. Even people who normally see through this time of bullshit are shilling for it.

there is no stopping this madman

Is the catalog absolutely BLANKETED with the topic?

Because it would be if it was true.

>asking Sup Forums to argue against Malthusian population control

>be told that Possible Outcome is literally Hitler and/or anuddah shoah
>believe everything you are told with blind faith
>Possible Outcome happens
>mental apocalypse

Sounds familiar...

It won't happen. Saikawa will grow old and die while Kanna is still a child. Just like Kobayashi will grow old and die while Tooru doesn't age in the slightest. Fortunately for the second situation Tooru is at least an adult.

>Paul Krugan

literally the Nate Silver of economics.

y*nkistan is property of HM Queen Elizabeth

If Drumpf was a decent person he would have a rape button like (((Matt Lauer))) instead of a Coke button.

>nonwhite
>minion shirt
Why would I defend that?

here's the ingredients for a femboy recipe then:
>soy
>plastic molecules
>sugar
>lead from air pollution
>sleeplessness

Is this a joke. He didn't even defend NN. Just sat there insulting people lol.

FUCK, I should have voted for madam

I'm seeing a lot of Tick Tock talk around here. Is there any validity to these claims?

this fag said he was Jewish in one of those threads too

What's so good about her, besides the mommy factor obviously

Dick Cock

put in some crack and you've got a winnar

>Pro NN repeal
>Republican

>everything but the soy

He's gonna regret this big time

aka

>a general service button that every president has had

Trannies kill themselves by altering their bodies and actually taking medications that are expensive that alter their bodies and minds even further.

It starts with 40% then 60% on the suicide rate for Trannies because they regret their decision. It does not surprise me anymore that the left will blame everyone except themselves and the fact that it's a metal illness.

>netflix, hulu, Amazon and youtube consume nearly one half of all internet traffic
>wtf isp's shouldn't be allowed to differentiate between these conglomerates and everybody else!

Shit like this made a teen kill himself.

>not reading my post properly

MAKE SAUDI ARABIA GREAT AGAIN

Pardon?

I can't defend anything orange blumpfkin does. It's all so distressing.

(((They))) seem to have a pathological need to fucking shit all over anything that ever made you happy.
What happens when every movie the white man is evil nazi villains? What happens when (((they))) take away all distractions you have? Are they trying to bring back naziism?

Not reading all that shit

Only time will tell

>he thinks NN was actually repealed
Title 2 isn't Net Neutrality, it was added in 2015. Screaming won't change reality, that shit's gone senpai.

I just woke up and I'm still slightly drunk.

Muh blacked.com going to cost 6 million shekels more now, thanks a shit pecans Cheeto face grumpf

MIGA
youtube.com/watch?v=6kA_qGFUMEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xHEdEXY5GZM

That was a fast deletion. Wonder why it was deleted.

Hell yes justice

One less doorknob in the world.

Their whole tactic never made sense to me. If the frog in the boiling pot of water starts worrying, you don't fucking crank up the heat. And the elites have been doubling down more than ever, metaphorically turning up the heat.

>literally mentions blacked . com anal

I have 20 bucks that it's a nog, and 5 that it's a soyboy.

let's be real, if he killed himself over net neutrality it was going to happen at some point anyways, ticking time bomb really.

>Angelo
Spaghetti niggers strike again.

Good morning fren

Did soy-flavored hotpockets get the word that they have to keep Disney jews happy by deleting every spoiler of Star Wars?

This article has the transcript for his threat, stuttering included.

They didn't do a very good job of it on Sup Forums. Luke wants his MILKY MILKIES.

Less of a morning and more of an "I couldn't sleep so I got back on Sup Forums." But good morning.

>Net neutrality is more important than the defense of the United States. Net neutrality is more important than free speech. Net neutrality is more important than health care. Net neutrality is literally the basis of the new society
>(((new society)))

Does he sound a little 'brainwashed' to anyone else?

Faggot is mad because he got Designated.

In the realm of 2D it will never happen.

Take your horrible reality out of this user.

Another Americana and holiday themed vintage Trump for you.
imgur.com/a/azz4C

Also, something I forgot to mention earlier. Remember the frontrunner for the governor of my state that I told you about a while back? The one who was so anti-second amendment that he was only one of two Republican senators who voted against legislation that would have protected gun manufacturers from litigation if a criminal used their product? Well I can say with about 95% certainty that his win in the primary and then inevitably the governorship is all but certain. The man who stood even a remote chance of taking some of the wind out of his sails, and sadly the one I preferred out of the four contenders recently dropped out of the race in order to become his running mate instead. Talk about a fucking backstab to your base. I've got a feeling constitutional carry won't be coming to us anytime soon.

Oh, sorry. Have you tried melatonin and reading?

newyorkupstate.com/news/2017/11/us_rep_katko_faces_death_threat_over_net_neutrality_us_attorneys_office_says.html

It gets addressed in the last or second to last episode though. At least for Kobayashi and Tooru.

True, but what I am saying this pure fear mongering. Imagine if people actually killed themselves over something Alex Jones said.

congress never had say in net neutrality, I'm all for congress trust breaking every major company ever, but it should be decided by actual elected officials.

so fucking mad lol, not even Sup Forums can be this wacist

>my state
Thanks for being vague like I know who you are personally fucktard. This ain't brit/pol/

Truth.