There are many benevolent FBI Agents. But some Rape and Murder kids

Thank you god for based FBI agents.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

tears for the patriotism lads

One quick prayer: Thank you god for destroying the etheric virus used by the govt. control the military and benevolent agents.
youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjZB08r4Y6s
whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This faggot is rotting in hell. Mossad kike.

#1 reply

>mossad kike

GTFO CIA

Is Podesta going to jail yet or is this another tick tock?

youtube.com/watch?v=xjZB08r4Y6s

I wonder if the DEA, FBI have ice cream socials together?

Gowdy covered up Benghazi faggot.

Bumping for a future thread of

It's not easy to find much concise info on this guy. Can anyone brief?

GUYS subscribe to the r/torysmith sub and join the DMs.

BUMP

(samefag)
Wow this stuff sounds off the wall. If this level of craziness was true, why would he suspect the best course of action would be to release this info knowing it would never be believed anyhow and in the process making himself a target? Seems it would be more useful to only out the more believable parts and work through other channels. I'm not quick to dismiss incredible claims but this stuff is right at the top.

Why do we still have a CIA? The cold war ended decades ago.

Someone fill me in on this guy? Who dis nigga?

>its a "Sup Forums went full schizo again today" episode

Quick rundown:
>An user posts a thread on 4+Sup Forums Sup Forums explaining that he got banned for posting the name: Bill Priestap.
>Other anons confirm it by coming to Sup Forums and posting is name and receiving site-wide bans for "banned text" and taking screenshots.
>Hours ofter the 4+Sup Forums thread is posted revealing the word filter, it is removed from Sup Forums and anons are allowed to say the name Bill Priestap again and are unbanned.
>anons look into Bill Priestap and find out that he's the assistant director of counter intelligence for the FBI.
>His wife is a jew named "Sabina Menshel".
>Her names means "daughter of a rabbi", and his name means "son of a priest".
>A link to a pdf is posted which as detailed on Bill Priestap, it goes 404 within minutes.
whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf
>A thread on Sup Forums about Bill Priestap gets deleted by the mods after they claim it was just a "problem with the spam filter".
>Both Sup Forums and 4+Sup Forums get slid and raided by Maddow shills.

>>A thread on Sup Forums about Bill Priestap gets deleted by the mods after they claim it was just a "problem with the spam filter".
not the first time such a thing has happened with that sort of thing. I remember a time about 6 months or so back when an admin stepped in (not hiro, one of the other ones) trying to excuse it away as "a problem with the spam filter" and got caught bullshitting on it, I told him Hiro would be pissed with him and he just kind of left after that.
I mean, if you're gonna, you know, be a corrupt imbecile, at least own up to it when you get caught ffs...

That was CTR director Fishbin or some shit. Same situation, 'banned word.'

Heh.

>the etheric virus used by the govt

> The first of the levels of being beyond the physical body is the formative-field body or what the Theosophists call the "Etheric" body.

hmm?

I was thinking more about this Tory Smith guy. His channels creeped me out. Wtf was he dying of? Finding just sourced i don't trust about his case

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Where is this from? Am i awake?

>"banned text"
when tf did Sup Forums become g ell fucking p? ..and, as would be expected, now much of Sup Forums is looking at this "incident" of "banned speech" as suspect of who is behind the scenes or confirmation that what has been suspected for a long time to be a reality