>>153559079

Ask a woman if she'll fuck you for a million dollars. She'll hesitate at first but will always agree, it's a million dollars.
Ask the same woman if she'll fuck you for 5 dollars. She'll get pissed and tell you to fuck off.

Now that we've acknowledged the fact she's up for sale, you only need to bargain to find the right price.

I'd let somebody "fuck" me for much less than $1,000,000.

>Have a sore butthole for a week
vs
>All my bills are paid for the next 7 months

Not a hard choice

You're actually going to sit there and pretend you wouldn't take it up the arse with a rusty pole for that money?

That's 15-20 years working for an average person, with the addendum that less than a third of people have degrees/qualifications useful to industries.

7 months.. disgusting coke addict you are. Live humbly.

what the fuck this joke is like 50 years old and has nothing to do with politics

You're too arrogant and confrontational to be telling other people about humility, although your head is in the right place.

>Much less than a million dollars
His price was 7 months worth of bills paid for. Not a million dollars

>ask a hot bitch if she wants to fuck
>she most probably says yes, because I'm not some shitskin arab hobbit from "france"
life's good

She already did agree on the price retard. A million dollars. It's l easy to tell who wrote this joke: a Jew. Continues trying to lower the price after your offer was accepted.

does the same not apply for men and fat chicks?

t. Shitskin arab nigger from "austria"

id do a lot of shit for a million dollars
id do slightly less for just a big bag of weed though

>weed
Kill yourself degenerate.

make me

i would let op suck my cock for 5 euros

everything is up for sale

I bet you would fuck a socially retarded lardass woman with a busted face for a million dollars, too.

>inb4 herp derp men r diffrint.
you and your dignity still have a price like she does

pfffff shut the fuck up mutt roastie

Thats bullshit. If women wanted money people wouldnt date in jr high and highschool.

And someone was saying this the other day. That women only care about money. At the same time there was a thread up about some white girls father buying her nigger boyfriend a car. If she wanted money her boyfriend wouldnt need to bum a car off her dad.

no it isn't

hot chick can you post more of her saggy tits
thanks
bye for now

post more tits right now big and saggy
now

>women are willing to do immoral things for a ridiculous compensation so that proves they're all morally corrupt
>I'm better off alone as my morality is superior

okay but i wouldn't pay you a grand for your boy hole. now do you compromise and let me fuck you several times for around $500 each time or not?

i dont think thats what he was implying, but thanks for your opinion. its really telling user. really telling.

while op posts the tits that sag of the hag I shall tell you the truth my figurative son of a bitch

women operate on an under/over principle
they will only affectionately love 'badboys' or fuckups they can try to fix, since they can only operate through their maternal instinct
they will only nag and parasite those providers who can support them or provide for their needs

The ultimate red pill.

God is dead and so is romance

Lauren Southern thread ---->

>calls others degenerates
>LGBT meme flaggot
unironically kill yourself

Dipshit. You can use money to buy weed.

Id let some guy annihilate my mancunt for enough to buy a pack of marlboros and 2 tall cans of natty ice

Didn't Churchill make a similar joke like this before ? I'm almost positive I've heard a story involving him and bargaining on prostitution.

kek lauren coalburnthern is an amerimutt mudshark whore. Every woman in america has fucked a nigger. Even your wife. Cuckmerican

Calm down genghis

How much does she charge for getting me a beer and making me a sandwich?

stfu faggot muttcuck

those are some sloppy floppies

t. unemployed, no gf, low iq weed drug addict
You deserve to die.

You need to calm down. Just pour yourself a glass of elk blood and listen to your native throat singing.

G. K. Chesterton

yes it is
you always need something and you will always do something to get what you need or want
therefore you are selling your body/mind

Ah was that who was. Thanks again that was going to bother me for the rest of the night.

kek

You sure showed him.

you're wrong

>you only need to bargain to find the right price.
No

I've heard that one decades ago, but you told it wrong. It goes, after she gets mad for the lower amount:

>Woman: What kind of girl do you think I am?
>Man: We have already established what kind of girl you are, now we are just haggling over price.

I thought women in your country are prone to such things? Is there not sex tourism there?

no you

no you

You'll start getting a response as of 100 dollars / euros, you'll be getting all yesses as of 500. But is paying 500 for a random bimbo worth it? I'd spend 70 - 150 on a good looking pro and have a better time.

>7 months

You spend nearly 2 million a year? Who are you?

>Too stupid to read the post he made
That post is an IQ test. so far every mutt poster has failed it

Even if you're not paying, it's still a compensation.
"it's the chance of fucking that cute boy" or more likely "it's the chance to brag about having fucked that cute boy to all my friends".
No one does anything for free.
The money just changes it's face.

Most women will fuck you for free, or near free if you bother to learn how to communicate to them the right way.

>implying I literally wouldn't do it for free

Men aren't as picky as women. That's why you don't have broke, fat, ugly studs, but you do get broke, fat, ugly sluts. It's one of the biggest contributors to why "sluts are just female studs" is a flawed (((argument))).

Don't be a prick he said for much less then 1 million

THIS
>take it in the ass, hurts for a week
>financially secured for the rest of my life

It's a question of honour you turbofaggot.

>Thailand talking about honour

You get the same effect by casually crashing your lambo infront of her, acting like it doesn't matter and then asking for her number

>for free or near free
BWAHAHA leaf tell me how you go when a woman almost lets you fuck her for free but you end up having to pay a little bit wtf I love mapel now
>yeah user I almost let this leaf fuck me for free but then I thought fuck it and charged him $5

This board is not about politics newfag.

How much less? And what happens in 7 months that's so important. It's such an oddly specific timeline to consider when selling your asshole.

>get aids

sorry you MGTOW fags are projecting so hard because you’re hypersexualized weirdos. my virginity/purity is worth more than any pricetag and can only be “purchased” by vows

Idk why don't you ask the one who posted it ? Or the Swiss fag who called you a retard.

hello mr hackerman

>Slav morality in a nutshell

Too bad you'll never be able to buy your dignity back

>$5
Hmm selling yourself for the price of a 5 Dolla pizza

so aesthetic

These are the same people that complain about degeneracy all the time. The state of Sup Forums

How can you live with yourself

>"h-h-haha, im a grill look!"

die in a ditch, retard

>How can you live with yourself
Pretty comfortably desu

When I looked him up on my iPhone it said he was a writer and “Christian apologist” any Brit bongs care to elaborate?

>posts untrue thing about woman
>expects no woman to retort

Sup Forums isn’t all male idiot

bruh idk if you'd even sit comfortably after that let alone live in comfort lmao

lets be honest, any man here would also agree to be fucked once for a million dollars

>mongolion
leaf pls...

nigger that was the first post i made

>muh purity, muh virginity

you keep telling yourself that, it won't work when Sugar D.A.D.D.Y 69000 fills you with his fuel at the cost of 10000 shekels

Agree with sore butthole, but I'm not sure what it would do to my sanity

yes it is

How does this make them any different from us? Most Sup Forumsakcs would gladly suck you off for 15 bucks.

I fucking wouldn't, not even for a billion or ten

>When I looked him up on my iPhone it said he was a writer and “Christian apologist” any Brit bongs care to elaborate?
>When I looked him up it said he was a writer and “Christian apologist” any Brit bongs care to elaborate?

One of these doesn't make you look like a tool.

Fuck you nigger, i am worth at least 50.

not happening, I’m getting married soonish to a real man who wouldn’t get buttfucked for any amount of money AND respects/attracts good women because he isn’t a loser NEET like you guys

I’ve posted here before and gotten replies from others lmao

Haha top kek

Yea it is fag and I am report this thread.

fuck yas all sage

how about you remove your memeflag you amerimutt

i bet you're some florida/californian thot larping as a nazi because daddy doesn't love you

>get buttfucked for any amount of money AND respects/attracts good women because he isn’t a loser NEET like you guys

as it happens, i would also not get buttfucked for any amount of money, neither am i a loser neet (:

what now, cunt

>how about you remove your memeflag you amerimutt
>Kekistan

It can be so simple, yet you fuck it up.

Money has no use on its own, its only purpose is to be traded for goods and services.

The purpose of those goods and services would be to make me feel happy and comfortable.

I would never be able to feel happy and comfortable, ever, with the memory of literally whoring myself. I value my own dignity and self worth.

So no, I wouldn't. Not a hard choice.

>posts shadman

no I’m ethnic german and dating a turkish guy who also hates jews but isn’t an entitled anti-woman brat

sure thing hitler, feeling better?

>8 out of 9 women in this photo are being raped by the sand nigger dick of peace back at home.

>I’ve posted here before and gotten replies from others lmao
which means what?

other women

>turkish guy
>mudslime respecting women
>she's got the nazi memeflag, dating a roach
is this an ylyl now?