Let's all say hi to Bill!!!

They apparently want this man's name buried so let's take it mainstream. The more eyes on this man, the better the chance of uncovering whatever he's trying to hide.

So hop on those sock puppet/throwaway Twitter accounts and say #HiBill !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSXiZVhSgk4
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/15/a-curious-case-of-counterintelligence-bill-priestap/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153540192/
threadreaderapp.com/thread/941585613089857536.html
whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf
boards.Sup
cnbc.com/2017/09/25/bill-priestap-fbi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kent hovind

BUMP for the based FBI nigs

youtube.com/watch?v=XSXiZVhSgk4

Apparently a #HiBill hashtag already exists amonst the normies.

This could work even better than I initially thought if we can manage to hijack it.

His name is Bill Priestap

Bill Priestap is his name.

Who is he and why is this sagenot a slide thread

This dude is Mossad.

Also, post rare Bills ITT if you've got 'em, anons!

BILL PRIESTAP IS A TREASONOUS BASTARD

HANG HIM FROM A NOOSE

Soon, user.

Soon.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/15/a-curious-case-of-counterintelligence-bill-priestap/

I wonder how Bill feels about everyone mocking the fuck out of him on a Malaysian basket weaving forum?

Went did he do ?

the moment they tried to make it a "banned word" is the moment they fucked up.
have these dumbfucks never heard of the Streisand effect?

G L O W I N T H E D A R K

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153540192/

It does make one wonder. Who has the power to make Roy Moore accusers front and center 24/7 but Brittany Benefield gets buried under bedrock? Who can do that?

HOW ARE THE SALTS COMING ALONG SHILLS?

>pic related

Trump is gonna fuck all their shit up

was hes dead

also, if it is "just a problem with the spam filter"...
and it also affects double chan at the same time...
doesn't that mean both sites have the same staff, or at least the same developers?

wrong he's being cryo preserved

>PROXYANON CLAIMS THERES A MASSIVE TROJAN BOTNET ALLOWING PAID SHILLS TO OBTAIN NEW 1000S OF NEW IP FOR SHILLING ON Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums MODERATION DELETES AND BANS HIS THREADS

Why the fuck are you spamming this in a thread about Bill? Do you suffer from autism or something?

>thread about mods being compromised
>post relevant images about mods being compromised
>autist

see
Spoopy shit.

>Malaysian basket weaving forum?
clowncuck confirmed

TELL US HOW MUCH THEY PAY YOU

WE ARE COMING FOR YOUR SALTS

BILL PRIESTAP = PSYOP???? WONT TAKE LONG FOR WEAPONIZED AUTISM TO FIND OUT.

WHO CARES, this does not matter... We should be talking about how BASED AG SESSIONS is BTFO the opioid crisis!

It means (((something))) all right.

>falling for the cryojew
lmao gotta love when elites get kiked as well
two words
cell. membranes.

>implying this is not the FBI turning on him to draw attention towards him and create a very public fall guy for the russia investigation
i highly doubt he dindu nuffin but the wordban doesn’t make any sense from his own point of view, you guys are all missing the bigger picture and having the exact reaction they’re hoping for

You seem tense, is everything alright?

THE STORY SO FAR

threadreaderapp.com/thread/941585613089857536.html

Let's keep memeing this guy.

I've come to learn that if you just keep talking about something, if you just keep fucking memeing something, it inevitably boils over and hits the mainstream

>google tracks you on the 4chinz
no shit
yeah yeah, we know, probably a false flag/throwing under the bus to distract and mislead us
but everyone's more focused on the hotpockets mods atm because they're being dumb niggers

YOU FOOLS! IF TGIS BECOMES MAINSTREAM, HE'LL KNOW TO ACT AND PLAN HIS BEST TO PREVENT SHIT BEING EXPOSED OR HAPPENING TO HIM.
Wait, there really isn't aby alternative huh

just fine and dandy. how about you? did you get a good dose of morning clowndick shoved up your ass to stop the anal leakage?

CIAniggers glow in the dark. They're easy to spot.

So basically confirmed that 4 & 8 are spook sites

Bill Priestap here
What's going on fellow faggots?

shocking

Woah, easy there big guy. I think you need to pack it in and try to stay calm.

I'm listening...I see your logic...but what is the alternative course of action?

If the intelligence agencies wanted to create a fall guy, they could very easily do so through control of the media. They do it all-the-fucking-time. So why try to do it discretely by sourcing it through a Laotian Yu-Gi-Oh trading card forum?

there;s too many normies and eceleb youtubers screeching and shitpositng and getting their material from Sup Forums constantly to really hide things here anymore tho
unless you believe in the "regional Sup Forumss" conspiracy
but even then, you know, it'd be more per whats going on in each region

lel. We will be calm once all clownshils have been publicly executed along side the deep state and pedo elite. Until then this war has only just begun.

clearly
I mean everyone posting here is either already under employment for some intel agency or the other, or are part of the "honeypot site" part.

>discretely
Sup Forums may have fallen from grace a bit but this is still the epicentre of many happenings on the internet, perfect place to engage in a false flag operation, especially on a board with a very vocal community that eats this kind of shit right up

the fuck did he just sign out?

Here's an unaltered rare Bill from an user in another thread for anyone who'd like to make it, ahem, a bit less rare ;)

>ZDUBZMe9
wew lad you bette get some dubz

And another.

Let's depreciate the value in these.

the nuclear codes

It starts off with "Gas the kikes, race..."
But I'm unable to make out the rest of it.

BILLLLLLLLLLLLL PRIESPPSPERPTPTPEPRPRPRPRRPRRRRRRRRRRRRNGNGGNHHHHHHHHHUUUUEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like Chinese one-hand counting to me at first
6, 2, 8 clear in the beginning

After that it's moving too fast. You can autist it if you want.

t. user who used to work in JINA

I could only pick out a few words: evidence, lead, Hillary, arrest.
I'll translate the rest later. Middle of the night and someone's knocking on my damn door.

TWO CHANS?
TWO CHANS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
IMPEACH BBIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL PREREP[RIEPRUPSRUIPRUIAPRIAPASODBVAVRBRTARBVARVARAAAAAAAAPPPPPPAIRPOEEIRUOEJHSGF

By means of inflation?

I don't understand why the mods keep doing this. The same shit happened with the CTR guy. Ever hear of the streisand effect you idiots?

american intelligence agencies everybody, can't even get didgits

RRREUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHGGGUUUUUUU BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Y U 2 CHANS BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PRIEEESPPRORJTLLADLFLFLGLHUUUAAAAAA

Maybe the good guys are doing it so it does blow up. Doubtful

(((they))) probably set up the wordban like 2 years ago or someshit

>tfw a police officer just rang my doorbell at 3 AM
this is not a larp, this did just happen
i didn’t answer and he left after a few minutes
donut pls go and stay go

or this 2bh

Deleted. I missed it

Could the mods be, dare I say, /ourguys/?

Bumping for justice.

Quick rundown?

serious question how are we pronouncing this guys name?

Prize trap?
preist ap?
preaze stahp?

preze-stap
as in preze stap mentioning my name

>An user posts a thread on 4+Sup Forums Sup Forums explaining that he got banned for posting the name: Bill Priestap.
>Other anons confirm it by coming to Sup Forums and posting is name and receiving site-wide bans for "banned text" and taking screenshots.
>Hours ofter the 4+Sup Forums thread is posted revealing the word filter, it is removed from Sup Forums and anons are allowed to say the name Bill Priestap again and are unbanned.
>anons look into Bill Priestap and find out that he's the assistant director of counter intelligence for the FBI.
>His wife is a jew named "Sabina Menshel".
>Her names means "daughter of a rabbi", and his name means "son of a priest".
>A link to a pdf is posted which as detailed on Bill Priestap, it goes 404 within minutes.
whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf
>A thread on Sup Forums about Bill Priestap gets deleted by the mods after they claim it was just a "problem with the spam filter".
>Both Sup Forums and 4+Sup Forums get slid and raided by Maddow shills.

traps are ghey

see

>any thread about him gets nuked

so, he's a CIA nigger that glows in the dark. Other than that, what has he done?

Mossad*

something something fraud, I think

HELLO BILLIAM!

A better explanation of the original pic.

Comey was asked why he didn't inform the gang of eight about their investigation into Trump.
He said "the head of the counterintelligence division told me not to"
no one refers to him by his name, bill priestap. which is odd
This is the same alibi others investigated have given.

THe way this is going it looks like Bill Priestap and Strozok are guilty of sedition, attempted overthrow of the president.

HIIIIIIIIIIII BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i thought this was larping but it's actually real,

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/153540192/#p153544090

E.W. "Bill" Priestap is the assistant director of the Counterintelligence Division at FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ) in Washington, D.C. Previously, Mr. Priestap served as the deputy assistant director of the Intelligence Operations Branch in the Directorate of Intelligence at FBIHQ.

cnbc.com/2017/09/25/bill-priestap-fbi.html

HOLY SHIT GUYS, THE MAN OF THE HOUR HIMSELF ARRIVES

Do CIA niggers *really* glow in the dark or is it all just a meme? I mean, know you're FBI and all but I still bet you know.

They are just the fall guys

who was the one who changed the language in Comey's gross negligence statement?
who holds authority over the head of the FIB?

the most likely explantion tbfamalam

yup. might be a psyop to distract from other topics too early to tell

So, this is the highest ranking swamp-leader that we know of yet.

Just by the position he holds, shouldn't be tried for treason? Bumping with image

Let's flood the market, my nigga.

This article appears on duckduckgo when you search his name, but not on jewgle.

Conspiratards often say the #2 is the real guy running the show. Think Bush and Cheney.