Just saw The last Jedi

this is my first time here. Thanks for opening my eyes Disney. You guys on Sup Forums were right all along... sigh. I've been a fan of SW since i was a child but they truly turned it into a SJW propaganda platform now. I literally felt nauseous afterwards.

what if there's no good or evil but rather just actions that prevent people from coming to true love since all actions only reflect back on the person committing the action

If I could actually help you kill yourself, I would.

Shut up faggot.

sauce?

Top kek

fucking OP should be on
>>Sup Forums
not on
>>Sup Forums

>giving the mouse patronage
>soy wars

Disney ripped Star Wars out of the hands of the white guys who supported it since the 70's for multiple movies in a row.

It's one of the single most insulting things I've seen the Hollywood Jew do in a while and that's saying a lot.

>SJW propaganda
How?
>exposes rich degenerates as slavers and war profiteers
>makes the black boi kiss a fat asian who cucks him out of his moment to become an hero
>shows that the "resistance" is not above using propaganda as a tool to manipulate children

So many women pilots and officers

And yet stupid white guys will still worship at its alter like good little goyboys.

>Radical Centrist

>Capefags
>Whovians
>"guys"
>""""""""people""""""""

It's hard not to hate them even more than the people who exploit their low-T retardation.

are RedLetterMedia /ourguys/?

pic related

The director, at least two of the writers and one of the producers all openly admit that it's political. You shouldn't of needed to pol to tell you this and you shouldn't have given your money to people who hate you.

At least it was still fucking better then the force awakens. Granted it was still Disney Star Wars now with "diversity" as if a whole franchise filled with aliens and creatures from all over the galaxy wasn't diverse enough. But if you can look past all the added bullshit I think the movie was okay, certainly better then the prequels but still pretty meh to okay.

The 3 new films are literally "fuck you white male!" and yet these utter cucks are worshipping them. The absolute state of western "men", it's difficult to continue feeling sorry for them going extinct. Shlomo must be laughing his ass off.

>better than the prequels
I really can't wait for this meme to die
Though mismanaged and fucked up a lot, the prequels at least were trying to accomplish something by showing a more morally complex story that actually involved the politics needed in war, as well as attempting to show how can good man could fall so far

Star Wars is still racist! More SJW messages!

But muh Jar-Jar Binks.

>The Jew cries out as he desperatly tries to get you to accept cunt-wars on the same level as any pre-Disney SW film.

You even read my post, I think the force awakens was pure shit, and these new ones are shit compared to the original trilogy, but come on the prequels sucked, episode 3 was okay and the phantom menace had the best fight scene but the rest of it was honestly just meh for me.

The prequels were terrible.
Just accept that Star Wars as a franchise is a coin flip of even being remotely watchable.

Lucas literally named the Jew by creating this guy.

>certainly better then the prequels
No, the prequels at least had good fight scenes, not children struggling to walk in their costumes while swinging lightsabers.

kek

Sup Forums is ALWAYS right

Corporate fingerprints all over
Fanservice
Rehashed "safe" plotpoints and music
Subpar actors

Appeal to the lowest common denominator is gud for shekels but shit in merit and lasting impact

Only kids from the 2010s will remember it fondly since their brains are literlly underdeveloped and attuned to bretty pictures and grafix

I hate that you cant just ignore it, sure you can try, but a huge ad will slap you in the face or your wives son will bring it up and never shut up how awsuum rey kicked that dudes butt rolf!

Star wars is a joke and literally nobody over the age of 22 could like it since it was made to be liked by underaged hashmish and joe and tl'kahuhu all over the world

Tldr star wars is a money factory and tackles subjects only kids would fin enthralling

I feel bad for mark hammil he wanted out but instead God gave him a maimed face and the burden to watch this shit get more and more corrupt until death becomes his release from madness

>all openly admit that it's political
About what?
> The 3 new films are literally "fuck you white male!"
But they aren't

>I feel bad for mark hammil
He's a Hillary supporter
Hope this makes it easier for you

It doesn't. It's like watching your favorite uncle get raped by the court process during a divorce.

Sadly, gamers are true woke autistic.

Comic book geeks - at least until now - have been pretty low energy.

There's no way that Chris gave this movie a pass.

Holy shit.

It doesn't matter to disney- they may have lost about 50% of the older generation of fans- but they have reached millions in new generations. They will sell everything in merchandise. And yes, every modern film is done the same way to appeal a larger extent of consumers. This will happen in Star Trek, LOTR, like if done by the same director.

After all, star wars is a film of 1978.

IM BLOWING CHUNKS HERE
FUCK YOU

At least he isn't a Trump supporter.

I'm getting that comparison

I've just provided that guy with a fact that would make his favourite uncle look like a cunt because he is one

>god
Literally worshiping a jew you cant make this shit up

thats moral relativism from Kant's subjective reality interpretations based on german idealism

you should actually, really kill yourself. you are propogating something a lot more dangerous than you know

bro if you feel sick after watching a star wars because its not red pilled enough for you just blow your fucking brains out immediately.

just dont watch disney films. its all anti white rubbish these days

dangerously good?

I think you need some love in your life user

Because that’s where the money is for these movies. They get more international money than the US.

>

wow hedonism and moral relativism what a revolutionary ideology you came up with all by yourself and definitely not what everyone has been getting indoctrinated with for the past 30+ years

They understand the art of shitposting on Youtube. That's still something.

>this is my first time here.
>meme flag

FPWP

user is right, Moral Relativism is literally Satanic doctrine. It starts easy enough but begins eating away at the reality and rational state of nature until we're fucking animals and children, and maybe even eating them- I mean, why not? They're dead and we need food. Is fucking a corpse okay? Not from a healthy perspective; but if all you're thinking about is pleasure you're not healthy.

For fuck's sake... I am not a violent person, but these people deserve death unironically.

Fuck me, this shit will come here aftet another generation.

Let's RT all those.

Starshit was always children's films

The more they complain the more I'm going to enjoy watching this movie. I'm hoping the dark side wins this time.

You mean the movie where all the interesting cool characters are killed? The character that is supposed to be the Christ figure is made to look like a relic of the past to be abandoned? That the only person with a sane point of view is wrong?

If you don't want me to go see it, just say so user.

>soy wars

top kek

Star Wars _ The Last White

Enjoyed by 56% of Americans.

There was never good or evil. Its all relative

>balance to power is killing all the siths
>when there is couple of them while hundreds of jedi
jedi were jews , balance is 50/50 no?

Busted by inspector Closeau

I watched the camrip last night, though it was a shit film (apart from the fucking amazing scene where the lightsabers came out and the hyperspace-through-star-destroyer) I didn't spot much SJW shit.
I think you people are just hyper-sensitive to it 2bh.

are those tweets real? my gosh...

At this point the prequels were better. Feel bad for jumping on the bandwagon.

Reminder that for star wars Books>older games>original trilogy>comics>prequels>new games>new movies

The main reason that disney pretty much retconned all of the EU and created their own story is that because originally Palpatine was shown to have been a benevolent evil who took control of the galaxy and amassed an army in order to protect it from an extremely violent, hyper religious fanatic barbaric way-faring intergalactic race of aliens. Aliens who had originally came to the galaxy and pretended to be peaceful, even recruiting some of its citizens to their side, used propaganda to turn everyone against the jedi, but kept conquering more and more until it was too late and in the end it cost the galaxy trillions of trillions of lives because they were unpreprared after the war between the rebels and imeperials.

In fact you could say that the rebels were indirectly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of trillions because they defeated the imperials and were unprepared and unwilling to defend the galaxy.

What does this remind you of.

Sup Forums is always right

I actually agree with this.

The prequels are cringy dogshit. I was so stoked for them then phantom menace came out and ugh....fucking hell. The other two weren't much better. Terrible acting, terrible plot line, terrible character development, just bad.

So then Force Awakens comes out and it combines the shitty acting and plot lines of the prequels with a terrible modern day SJW palette swap on every character. Like you can sit and see each character as a target demographic the second they come on screen and speak. Just bad.

This new one though I thought was ok. Not great, but not as bad as the last 4 movies. I thought the rogue one was ok but kind of boring.

>>> The 3 new films are literally "fuck you white male!"
>But they aren't
Name a male character in the last movie that is not evil, incompetent, coward, traitor or corrupted

>Name a male character in the last movie that is not evil, incompetent, coward, traitor or corrupted
Luke and Poe, who also have much more screentime than the one-time cringy feminishits

Poe Dameron

Poe is simply a good pilot. Other than that he was a basically a butt boy of all females in the movie. In the end, we saw that how his plan was wrong and lead to destruction of many escape ships and death of people while tumblr general was right all along

Luke is a little better answer, but he is still corrupted still directly responsible for Kylo. He is also a weak person since all he did was hiding in an island until a young strong woman give him more hope. In the end all he did was passing torch to a female

You seem overly biased against these two characters. Poe is a courageous and clever hero, whose plan could have worked had the chink and the nigger chosen to deal with the master hacker recommended by big-eye alien instead of the subhuman they found in jail.

Luke shows himself to be capable of thought and hindsight as he becomes aware of his past flaws.

Luke is also deeper than any female character

I've never read any SW books, what would you recommend?

does the m stand for ameriMutt?