Remember when Podesta Tweeted Ayys?

Might be relevant with this recent release. Distraction?

Oh! Remember madaline Mccann? "I member"

Sure seems fishy the ayys are showing up as soon as Jews are getting exposed. Real (((coincidence)))

What if it's a distraction but also real?

i saw the picture, aliens are real. it was in a pizza place and he was telling me to "shut up n fuck". i dont think i like these ayys user.

>t. Corey Goode

that is from october>?

>bluejay

>twitter bluejay

It is real but ((they)) plan to use ((their)) tech (we funded) to distract. Pandora's box really, once opened no shutting it.

F-fuuuuck!!! So that interdimensional child molester stuff is real? All of it?

>everton

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

>pizzagate fake, proven conspiracy
>aliens real, not a conspiracy

Are they getting desperate?

Markings on floor inside of cafe they slide their juke box from its spot a lot

>reviews

Investigate

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

i know mate. been telling user 1000 ropes is 1 inch in a mile for a long time. you lads should start browsing liberal art stores, you wont believe how often you find the boy fucker logos hanging from god damn wind chimes. i want to keep the focus on what johnny can see, stages 2 and 3 of the redpill cant be forced, but we can push them in the right direction, with any subversion or larp tactics you see fit. i can tell you the milabs are closely affiliated with the dissociation programs. see the project star wars paul bonacci told us about under his dissociative "west lee"s legal deposition.

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky

>lot of kids clothing being sent to donations in everton as well.

Seattle pizzagater here. Pls help

THIS REALLY ACTIVATES THE ALMONDS

I like John podesta. He was quite an integral part of the UFO community for more than a decade. Pity he chose to help Clinton and get fucked in the process

working mate. i'll have the nelson report with more locations soon. they want evidence, with hard arrests and locations, we'll fucking give it to them. if we can help this thing establish a historically accurate record with names and searchable crimes, it will build the legitimacy of what you boys are working on. an encyclopedia pedophilia if you will.