Does Sup Forums know about the deep sea jews?

does Sup Forums know about the deep sea jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan_gas_field
duckduckgo.com/?q=dion fortune atlantis&t=ffsb&iax=images&ia=images&iai=http://ebook3000.com/upimg/allimg/170420/0237050.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do, they must be put into the Concentration Aquarium Tanks. All hope is lost, if the Martian Aryans do not rally under the banner of resistance and fight them.

Did it have anything to do with Israel?

What is this, the new meme for a new age?

They connect to the same brain wave length as Cthulhu, doing his bidding in our realm

I think I might have heard of that

TEN

TOES

Go on...

you dont even know my friend
heres a quick rundown
>land jews bow to the deepsea jews
>deep sea jews control the deep sea banks
>deep sea jews are allied with cia niggers
>there only true weakness is concentration aquarium tanks

DOWN

>the new meme for a new age?
The Deep Sea Jew is a legitimate problem, not a meme

n-no.......are they a threat user?

I see, does Atlantis have anything to do with this?

>heres a quick rundown
>>land jews bow to the deepsea jews
This is because the DSJ control the sheckles, the sheckles are their shackles.

Atlanta was the city stolen by the DSJ

How do we kill them?
Idk if gas will work

Do they have a similar affliction just like the We Wuz Kangs folks?

Kappa are not Jewish.

Just post the gif of the girl having her soul sucked out of her anus by one of these things while having an orgasm. Otherwise, fuck you for starting this pointless thread.

But those are riverbank jews, OP.

Moot is salty turtle jew

this stuff is ancient desu
look into their aversion to frankincense and myrrh

yes. only the white and japanese race know about this threat. OP picture is a japanese creation of a DSJ kidnapping a young aryan boy to harvest him.

Why do you think the meda keeps talking about global warming despite any real evidence? Theyre trying to meme magic global warming into existence. This is to create a rise in sea level so they can take over coastal cities.

This. Stop appropriating Japanese underwater ass rape monsters.

Judges 16:23
Then the lords of the Philistines gathered them together for to offer a great sacrifice unto Dagon their god, and to rejoice: for they said, Our god hath delivered Samson our enemy into our hand.

When can we expect the reckoning.
I never took it from that angle, this is still too conspiratorial for me. More empirical evidence is needed.

Kappas are DSJ propaganda

Turtle monster = Jew?
>I'm a re-reeee-tarded

Deep Sea Jews worship Mother Dagon. Their goal is to take over the surface world via global warming by melting the polar ice caps. Haven't you noticed how coastal cities in the U.S. are entirely liberal? This is because the Song of Mother Dagon is being broadcast from the Mosques' minarets. The Deep Sea Jews then tip-web-toe into homes and whisper "Vote Democrat" into the ears of the unsuspecting.

Look into Ishkur. They say if we channel the spirit of thunder we can prevent this

>kekistani flag
opinion discarded

Wake up retard

Is this why it is called the world wide web?
Are we adding to this mess

If the nippon said it, must be true

Holy shit

Seriously have you not noticed the big nose and yamaca bald spot?

Reptilians XD

Yes they killed the Atlanteans, thoth was the only survivor.

You are not woke enough to the truth. The noble Japanese samurai created bio-engineered monsters to fight the Deep Sea Jewry Forces arrayed against them. Gojira is the champion of the Japanese people, bio-engineered to fight the Deep Sea Jews with the aid of the Guyvers.

Repitalians? Thats some blue pill shit. Were talking about the DSJ

Thoth is here to save us?

glad to see another comrade who understands this threat

He also used xd so he is stuck in 2013

you guys are gonna get banned

>Thoth
No, Ishkur you retard

>838
HE'S HERE

Of course we will, the DSJ control all media including Sup Forums. They wont let the truth get out

mods confirmed DSJs

So are you a DSJ?

Probably

What's with the little hats and the big noses?

white people are a STELLAR race
STELLAR means FROM THE STARS

DSJ are EARTHLY! Do not be deceived!

No, Im a pure Pleiadean Nordic Alien

these are kappas not jews en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

on the right track

Was (((Davey Jones))) one of them? What does he keep in the locker? Fish sticks? or just the skin?

Gotta look out for those harpy jew turtles son.

see

MY GOD THOTH STOP!

Kappas are just DSJs sacrificing for Moloch

The kappa in heroes of might and magic, and the dominions series, are weak and gay.

No, we are Martian Aryans. Our cities were destroyed by the Pyramid Laser Cannons built on earth by the Deep Sea Jews (this is why there are so many pyramids around the world built around the same time). These Laser Pyramids were fired at Mars once earth rotated into position allowing the pyramids to face Mars. The laser cannons destroyed the Martian Aryan Capital of JIM'SHKIM. The Martian Aryans fled to the continent of Atlantis on Earth and slowly began to rebuild their glorious empire. Unfortunately, the Deep Sea Jews had other ideas and destroyed Atlantis. Stealing all of the Martian Aryans' gold in the process.

mash allah

this but unironically

They're called deepwater jews you newfag

They take your soul by anally raping you.

You forgot the Martian Aryans are descendants of the Nordic Pleiadeans

HE IS EVERYWHERE!

So much for underwater civilizations

oh no. Then I'll have to reset my router and wait 2 minutes. Or take it as an excuse to go do something productive. The horror.

its a science fact that while the seajew brain is 200% larger than human per body size, most of that is insulation against the cold of the ocean depths. there is nothing to fear from the seajews.

this conspiracy is completely unfounded and frankly unconstitutional, expect to hear from my lawyer

Which is better?
Martian Aryans or Nordic Pleiadeans

this. the DSJs must pay for what they have done.

Atlantis?

Yes.

>Martian Aryans or Nordic Pleiadeans
The Martian Aryans are descendants of the Nordic Pleiadeans, personally I think the Pleiadieans are more pure

YES WE MUST BURN THE DEEP SEA JEWS

>expect to hear from my lawyer
are they a land jew or a DSJ?

ANOTHER PALINDROME

I believe in you thoth, this has to be true.

Atlantis was filled with bigots, they persecuted the seajews, we had nothing to do with the destruction of their racist white load bearing support beams.

even more rare than cavejews and subterranean mole jews. watch out these guys have powerful magic

i think this is the only rational conclusion

fuck off DSJ. you cant hide from the truth any longer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan_gas_field

Ok fuck water, from now on I only drink animal blood.

you have no idea what you're talking about

Deep Sea Jew Media Consultant

>Trout and Tea

read this duckduckgo.com/?q=dion fortune atlantis&t=ffsb&iax=images&ia=images&iai=http://ebook3000.com/upimg/allimg/170420/0237050.jpg

DELET

One of us is a DSJ spy

context?

THEY ARE HERE!

kraut and tea is some dude on yt that thinks niggers lays eggs and trouts get pregnant

tell em' Toshi