Why does a place dedicated to complaining about crime committed by muslims and blacks all day long produce so many...

Why does a place dedicated to complaining about crime committed by muslims and blacks all day long produce so many violent assholes? Are you really no better than muslims and blacks?

Are you really interested in statistics or just spending your Saturday night trying to demoralize people who's mind you can't change? If it's the former, pic related

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Statistically, Sup Forumsacks are committing crime than any other board.

Violent subhumans desu

What's wrong with you Sup Forums?

>anecdotes are statistics

I'm waiting for the numbers nigger. In the meanwhile I'll keep posting redpills.

Why do you support this kind of subhuman behavior?

Why are most mass shooters democrats?

Proof?

The only consolation I get out of this; is that purse snatching is a lost art, he would've gotten it is he went from behind to in front of the lady. Instead he fails she reactivly clings to the purse and probably holds until she realizes she is being beaten until she lets go.

glow in the dark niggers like to do MKULTRA shit on us.

This guy thinks the memes are real, top kek.

fat whore deserved it

Does one craigslist ad really turn your unemployed obese ass into a shill that gets paid not really well?

Well it's a board filled with people who are destroying their own lives fapping to wheat field girls 20 hours a day thinking they are "traditionalists" because he is still a virgin in his 20s.

Haha I stand corrected this is top kek

You really don’t get it, do you. Do you think we WANT to spend months doing helicopter tours of the Gulf Stream? Listening to the hideous moaning of every libtard loser in North America?

It isn’t something we want to do, it is something that has to be done. Regrettably. It is your own fault for being so goddam stupid you are a danger to society. Never think for a. Moment it is something we want to do. Wants and needs are different things. It is something we will be strong enough to do.

hahahahhahhahahahahaha

Nice pic of yourself. Most modern mass killers are in fact leftists and democrats.

Given Sup Forums's reputation and size I'd honestly expect it to be way higher.
I'm pretty sure /cgl/ has a majority of the websites crime though.

he just did it better, like everything else

Obese land whale has cardiac arrest because had to walk a few blocks for a street march.

Blame the innocent white male driving his car near by.

You know he's a Jew who voted for Hillary right?

You know he's a Zionist who was also a Leftist right?

No one cares about violence

It's just feels better when it's your team doing it
That's why I'm not outraged at crime if I read it's done by a native

the funny thing is that Sup Forumstards also defend these ape nigger murderers just like moslems defend their terrorists

the murderer is actually fatter than the victim

look this fat fuck neckbeard, straight outta Sup Forums

Whites are mostly serial killers cannibals and pedos.

It's not about violence, it's about shitskinlers being violent against whites in white countries, This is a no go.
We are all pro violence against lefties and shitskinlers.
We want them to be expelled from our countries so they can live and monger down their own shitholes.
I would never waste a single tear over 500 million niggers and other shitskinlers exterminated per day by whoever that was/did/does.
Also, since when is it a negative thing to purge and clean up a society?

Cotton was a mistake, should have bred more sheep and just used wool instead.

>Whites are mostly serial killers cannibals and pedos.
Bullshit.
The most atrocious things done to people are actually happening in shitskinler countries.
But these DAILY CRIMES are not bloated up in (((western media))) because it doesn't fit their narrative and agenda.