Is the whole 'France is a dirty Islamic and African ran ghetto' thing true or is it just a meme?

Is the whole 'France is a dirty Islamic and African ran ghetto' thing true or is it just a meme?

And yes I am aware of how hypocritical this post is but thankfully it's mostly only London that's an Islamic Caliphate.

>Does Sup Forums cherrypick ?
Yes.

Would still need a genocide though.

Come here ya faggot.
It's worse than you could ever imagine

Une victime comme d'hab

I've been asking myself this since that glorious Lauren video.

t'habites où enculé? Neuilly?

Paris in the northen east is an like 1% white. Most big cities have a big immigrant population. West of France is almost free of them.

Also I have to say that although I don't like seeing Paris streets being occupied like that, practicing Muslims are not the one who cause troubles

J'ai habité dans 5 endroits différents y compris à proximité d'une cité dont on entend parler fréquemment dans les news

Je ne te dirais pas où tu ne ferais que te justifier en prenant ce fait comme contre exemple.

T'es juste une victime admet le

Went to Paris last year for work and had to stay in St Denis. phew lad, might as well have been in Algiers ghetto. Not one Frenchie in sight.
Also landed at airport C De Gaulle, all Air France personel are lazy indolent blackies or maghrebs, lazing about doing nothing.
Disgusting.

>staying in St Denis
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

There's hardly a worst place in the country, of course whiteys leave

Toulouse est pépère tant que vous allez pas en banlieue. Sans compter le Mirail, vu que les cailleras-WESH!- et les cocos se font la guerre

>West of France is almost free of them.
i want to visit brittany next summer for holiday, any idea what to expect?

People love Britanny desu
(not him btw)

Alcoholics and bad weather. Nice food and alcohol, beautiful landscapes. They're kind of like slavs but a little more degenerate. Still nice people if you get on their right side. Oh, you'll probably drown if you try to bath in the Manche.

Why do you guys allow this?
Organizing public prayers like this is illegal here, unless it's Eid or something.

Why do atheist countries keep importing shitskins while complaining about Christians being regressive, illogical, irrational, intolerant, etc.?

Depends on the places, but they do have a lot of shitskins. Good luck to us both Frenchbros
t.lives near the border

Between 15 to 20 % shitskins I would say, but most of them are irreligious
So we probably won't be a caliphate, just a multicultural hell

Visited England and Paris on my Europe trip. London is worse!

because theyre jews

thx brahs, doesnt sound too bad

Mostly because they live around Paris, not directly in the city.

Enjoy your future commie-atheist shit-hole. Secularism ruined Europe.

Its a dirty French infested ghetto.

Fucking french people you are the worst Europeans.

Dont know about the rest of France but Paris certainly is.

Go to France and check it yourself.

> St.Denis
Oh boi... I pity u.

stuff yourself with these once you're there

Secularism may save Europe you dunce. We don't give the shit about the pope going on and on about "muh refugees", and we keep the most proselytizing religion (islam) out of the public, and to an extent, private sphere. The protestant countries, secular or not, are beyond hope though, England and Sweden being the best examples, as their "secularism" is nowhere near as stringent as French hard secularism. We are close to state atheism, and it's just as well.

Let me take an example. Macron got a bit of flack just from standing in front of a church to give a speech for someone's funeral. If he had been Theresa may wearing a Hijab close to a mosque, or Trudeau in a muslim feast there would have been parlementarian insurrection and all shit would have broken loose.

>State atheism
They're still protecting muslims over any other religion.

>only London

>Implying many religious bans haven't targeted ""muslim"" practices.

Though to be fair, as long as salafism is not outlawed as a sect they won't have done enough.

That is very true my memeflag friend.

>over any other religion
Don't be so sure about that

Better use a memeflag than have any argument ignored via ad hominem attacks based on your country flag. Don't think Indians can even post anymore without memeflags.

As much as I recognize the jewish problem, most of the shit we give 'em is what muslim sympathizers want us to give 'em.

france is a shithole and its not only paris, dont let yourself be deluded by the french posters
the east of their country is as much as a shithole as paris, trust me

t. have to hear your disgusting language everyday

That's a rude thing to say,Luxembourg, you're a comfy place to be. South-West is still great here.

>you're a comfy place to be
not really.
stuck all the time in traffic and on the edge of being homeless all the time

How bad did BeNeLux fuck you guys over?

it's basically a small version of Vancouver

Im guessing its like the UK
The cities are lost, but rest country is still fine

True, but at least we're Europeans unlike you 48%er.

I'm sorry to hear that.
Regarding your other post , I'm sorry but I misread it, currently sick and about to drown in my own puke. This map describes the phenomenon pretty well.

hmmmmmm....

Based Franks, Gauls and Bretons are big cucks.

Indeed they are. I'm a pure-breed Norman myself, hence the fact that I'm dying from a pulmonary infection, and I had to move away from Normandy because of the wesh and the fact you can't say anything without being prosecuted.

>practicing Muslims are not the one who cause troubles

Can you elaborate?

Friends went there this year, did an oldies cruise from the south. Had a lovely trip. They only spent 2 days in Paris though and were very cautious.

Sad to hear, the Cotentin is still 97-98% shitskins free (I would have said 99% 10years ago).

Liberalism allowed islam to take over.

France lost the battle for their citizens souls.

For now. Don't forget we're specialized in mass murder

When I read about where all the Impressionists used to paint, on the outskirts of Paris, what are those places like now? Argenteuil, Louveciennes, Bougival, Moret-Loing-et-Orvanne?

> had to stay in St Denis
I'm certain you picked it for the sex workers, let's be honest.

French busicuits are almost 30 per cent. butter.
Mmmmm-mmmmmm

Even your peasants required a reason.

Most practicing Muslims I know are hard workers and genuinely good people.
But that being said, I know they don't want to and won't integrate. Not in the « we want chariah 4 France » way, but more in the « I do my shit, you do your's » way. Which is understandable because who wants to integrate in modern French self-hating and degenerate culture ? Not even natives French does. That's why I don't like them being the targets of attacks they don't deserve.

But keep in mind that they are a silent minority, not all of them are peaceful like that. Some are extremely eager and aggressive and their faith is only a smoke screen so they are not rejected by their community. They don't pray 5 times a day, not even on friday and consume drugs. They barely do Ramadan.

But in the end, blacks are much more of a problem than Arabs, and Paris is full of them

Avoid Argenteuil.It's the French Moelenbeck now.

Moret/Fontainebleau, Bougival r still nice.

No, it was where the job was. Basically providing western high tech to shitskin immigrants, to keep them from rioting probably. Basically gibs for the muzzies.
The only French people working with us were from Ardeche region in the south. Not one local St Denis person there, too dumb and stupid and lazy and brown to contribute anything.

Argeteuil is shit now, but the other cities are ok, they are west or far enough from Paris, so they are preserved.

What really is shit is north east of Paris that use to be peaceful villages or small cities just next to Paris, where you could be away from the city madness. Now they are utter shit. Aubervillier comes straight out of a dystopia, it's like Escape from New-York in real life. If you are white there, you life expectancy drops drastically

My grandpa used to live in the Herault province (he did bookkeeping for the germans when they occupied france and he stayed),I visited him every year from 2 years of age never saw a single shitskin except in the coast areas.

I don't understand.

I was not sure should i click that thumbnail but finally you succeeded, ie. Made me do IT

Well done, sir user

Bonjour
Can you still see such a nice guy in France?

>it's only our capital that's and Islamic Caliphate
xd dunno if that's funny or just sad

No body really knows how non white France is because it is illegal to take demographic surveys but it's estimated to be around 15% non white.
And 70% french.

nice meme material faggot

the only meme is Bois de Boulogne if you don't go at night.

Jardin des Plantes & du Luxembourg are completely ok to go. Actually the safest part of the city.

I fucking hate anyone that drinks wine or especially the people that go out of there way to pretend to like it.

to be fair, as soon as you are inside any museum, it's immediatly white only with a few asians.

in the major cities there are akshually no-go zones yes

I'm nice
But I don't dress up like that and I rarely drink wine
I'm addicted to our fresh baked bread but thats probably because my father is a baker

when i went to paris i did encounter driving past some parts of the city where there were dudes holding assault rifles and there were troves of immigrants, i never felt threatened though. the thing that was really shocking to me was the juxtaposition between all the young muslim looking dudes and the thousands of super model tier hot babes, its like the demographics are a perfect storm for rapes to occur, made me kek. fucking frogs need to figure their shit out.

> it's mostly only London that's an Islamic Caliphate

top kek

Literally no frenchman dress/look like that. I don't know where this meme comes from

Save this Arabic crap for your mecca trip.

>Secularism may save Europe you dunce.

I watched that sex junk oh oh oh video and it dawned on me that they are pushing degeneracy to turn muslims off from integrating. If I had a young girl I wouldnt let her anywhere near western kids. You cant blame them at all. I wish we had been more steadfast in our faith to fight their filth decades ago.

Ou?