Christian Whores

Are so called "traditional" christian white women more likely to mudshark with christian Africans than rightwing Atheists or Pagans? I have met many women at my orthodox church, none of them seems to care about race

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/VjEqoltgSQE
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ
youtu.be/kMMr8UnAF4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well considering the fact that christianity is multi racial unlike Germanic Paganism. I would say yes. Christians would rather let their daughter marry a devout Christian from Africa than some godless racist.

No theyre less likely. In fact "Christian whores" make up for 86% of every white birth in America.

Pic related

>browsing pics of naked bitches
>stumble across pic related

Really made me wonder why a "nude model" (probably a stripper too) with fake tits would have a tattoo of a cross on her arm......
Seriously I don't understand.

>Local Orthodox Church
We know who you are you fucking Pagan
You're the guy that makes threads abput "How cucked is the church".Mutt

Christianity is for cucks. And seriously, family values aren't even christian. They are Pagan to the core. Varg has video on this: hooktube.com/VjEqoltgSQE

Christianity is not only anti-white but also anti-family.

Pro-White Pagan family values
Multi racial Christian v̶a̶l̶u̶e̶s̶ faggy morals

PICK ONE.

What exactly are "Traditional Christian family values?" Varg explains:
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE

your post makes no sense to me
you didn't disprove anything
can you rephrase first part and explain the second?

Upside down cross. Makes more sense.

Yeah it certainly would if she walked around everywhere with her left arm in the air, meanwhile for those of us who are somewhat normal - that cross is the right way up.

This is entirely a WASP thing
not affiliated with ethnic whites.
Political Correct = Protestant Christian

Let me ask you something, OP

What is so Non-Traditional about a white woman dating a black man? I mean, why does dating a black man take her 'traditional points' away? It's not like she's scissoring with another woman. She's with a man, and there's nothing in the bible that says you shouldn't date black people, and to be fair, a white woman dating a black man is way more better and traditional than a white woman being in a lesbian relationship with another white woman. A white boy with a black woman is way better than two white boys in bed together.

My daughter saving her virginity for 1 black man after marriage is way better than her sleeping around with a few men and then marrying a white boy after.

You need to find Jesus, user.

Because they have a different culture. Hence it's non-traditional.
Also, MEME FLAGS PLEASELEAVE

Agreed. I can't imagine why she would have that...

>My daughter saving her virginity for 1 black man after marriage is way better than her sleeping around with a few men and then marrying a white boy after.
>You need to find Jesus, user.
Typical Protestant Christian attitude

Depends on the Pagan

Are you talking about nationalistic pagans? I've seen more hippie pagans than pagans like Varg's wife

Christian women make up more than 80% of every recent white birth. If they are responsible for the white population america has today then how can they be mudsharks?
-
The other user said germanic paganism is not multi racial. However this is untrue as nowhere in thier religion does it forbid interracial marriage.

>muh godly niggers
You Jew worshiping faggots are worse than Jews LOL.

>The other user said germanic paganism is not multi racial. However this is untrue as nowhere in thier religion does it forbid interracial marriage.

Wrong. Do you really know anything about Germanic Paganism?

Dont pretend that you dont know that poster is a pagan false flagger(just like op)

stupid fucking cunt larper

Provide some specifics then

Everyone is a child of god. Stop being a degenerate heretic, and stop your silly nazi bullshit. It's people like you that are the devils clouds.

Please mr pagan enlighten me on your Germanic Paganism. Is there some kind of book i can read on it.. oh wait pagans were so fucking retarded they didnt bother to write anything down. Too bad. Stupid white niggers.

That christian is trying to use Viking meme to justify his bad hygiene. The Anglo christians who met Vikings were stunned by how clean they were and how much importance they gave to hygiene.

Brown guy checking in to let you know I regular fuck a white girl and she loves my brown dick. Sucks when white girls would rather fuck minorities over your superior male body.

Tacitus Germania On Pagan German Morals:

Germanic Pagans are racially pure and healthy.
In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

Germanic Pagans do not racemix.
Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germanic Pagans reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ

I date this coal burner desu

great phenotype

Ahhh here comes the robot like premade responses.

Sorry bro. Odin slurped on man nut.

You are not a minority. White people make up only 5% of the world population.

Pagans were incapable of creating a patriarchy. They were cucks who rolled around in their own poop, dude.

Dumb thread too many larp and falseflagging. Goodnight

thank you
I know nothing on these subjects to comment further

Hello Pajeet, why do you post threads about Christians daily? It's almost as if you're obsessed with them.

Lol dumb jew. People are going to read what I wrote and White men will realize, sooner or later that Christianity is an anti-white Jewish sect which is the forerunner of multiculturalism and Race-Mixing. You cannot stop this no matter how hard you try.

>still hasn't provided specific tenants of paganism which shows interracial marriage is forbidden

k

Read

So your only source of Germanic paganism and its tenants are from a second hand perspective by Tacticus from Rome?

Same fag.

Changing your flag doesn't change your ID, stupid Jew.

Real church is at home with your bible

Are those the "I fucked a black dude" glasses?

at their age most women look like men anyway

Yes and Cornelius Tacitus is ethnically German.

>I you scared motherfucker go to church

that looks like balloteli. meme flager, if it is him he will bed wimyn from any religion easy.

All women are whores.

One of religion's main functions is to keep women in line.

Pretty weak remainders of a mostly dead religion. I guess you guys have a lot of work to do, filling in the gaps.

>One of religion's main functions is to keep women in line.
This doesn't apply to all religions especially the Abrahamic religion of (((christianity)))
youtu.be/kMMr8UnAF4w

All women want the top 20% of men you mean. religions stop them from all trying to flock to the top 20% but instead saves their virginity and space things out to 70% of men