Quick question Sup Forums

quick question Sup Forums
why does the right hardly ever produce anything of value?

lefties are all over silicon valley, the movie industry, etc but what does the right produce?

Buildings, infrastructure, vehicles, your food, the materials to build everything.

I don't know about the US but that's not how it is here, leftists produce nothing but "art" and "music". I guess it's the same in the US

Wait what do the lefties produce? numbers and codes? telenovellas?

Those are worthless productions with no physical value, that's why they ship everything off to China now. Anytime something actually has to be made you get gooks to do it because you don't know what hard work is.

If you have a job in NASA or silicon valley and are a liberal, you are free to espouse your liberal viewpoint. If you have a job in NASA or silicon valley and are conservative, you have to shut-up about it or you will be fired.
There are plenty of right

What makes you think lefties produced any of that shit. Jews just move in with their banker friends and take over. Parasites create nothing.

Food, shelter, fuel, transportation, and arms.

Jordan Peterson already answered this.

left innovate and think outside the box, want change all the time, right manage it to get some structure so that it stabilize and can last , so that it wont become chaos with constant change. left are innovators and visionaries, right are managers / CEO. chaos vs order, or ying yang if you want. Would be crazy if evolution would have made half of us into retards. turns out there are useful to have both mindsets out there

>1 post by this ID

it's the same aussie shill that opens threads like: "hey, let's leave Sup Forums or (((they))) will win"

sage

that's great and all but what have they done in the past 50 years

i rarely post on Sup Forums retard
i'm just lurking to see the answers

we lost the war, what do you expect.

Lefties are roaming freely across our lands. Unchecked, unchallenged, killing at will.

we are living in the end times desu

Ontologies are not real. Don't listen to Jordan Peterson, he is incredibly narrow minded.

The Left nowadays is anything but innovative. Their hysterical version of 'progress' has to be protected by speech laws because they can't withstand any criticism. They are today's conservatives.

Liberals will eat themselves. Silicon Valley is overrun with non-profiting startups and useless IoT ideas which nobody wants.

Hollywood is bankrupt of new ideas. Star Cucks and Soyperhero films are only going to work for so long before people get bored of them.

>sage
bump

Dont get liberals and communists mixed up. Those "lefties" in Silicon Valley have nothing to do with Leftism or Communism. They are what they are: Liberals hijacking the left narrative and soon they will hijack the right narrative. It´s all about bringing themselves on top.

>but what does the right produce?
Frog memes.
I wanted to prefix it with "shitty" but then I realized that said frog memes made some fag the president of the USA.

its not about ontology , i don't see how that is related at all. The argument are more why there exist leftist at all, since they are so stupid. evolution usually don't create a whole subset of useless creatures, in its million-th iteration. Innovation is their evolutionary niche. innovation is not always good, even though media is glorifying it these days. Also this idea is also supported by personality tests, so it has some statistical significance.

innovation is not always good i agree. maybe its time to make sure the things we have does not collapse.

So many of those "lefties" have never given a moment of critical thought to the claptrap they parrot. Their politics is only a fashion statement, it's the "cool" thing to be and it gets them better press.

we milked the leftists for every last drop. they are useless to us now. we take their creations and enter the next phase without them.

>what does the right produce?
gay art

The right maintains social and economic stability which allows the left to create shit. If the left were to run things, we'd be all in our little Venezuela's and no one would be able fulfill their potential. Both sides have their strengths

Here the fascist govt under Mussolini created free health care, pensions and the five day working week.Paid holidays and employment for all. They reclaimed malaria infested marshland and buòt aesthetically beautiful buildingsd and affordable subsidised housing for poor large families.
Also they introduced a scheme where in december you get two paychecks to accomodate the extra spending at christmas. They virtually stamped out crime and sicily was almost free of the mafia. I could go on but the far right Fascists created nothing but good and this isnt even open to debate.
Since the war ended the left has done nothing but try and take everything away and is doing its best to turn Italy into a sewer.
Fuck you ozfag and fuck the left.

One of the companies the Koch Brothers own produces Angel Soft toilet tissue. Do you want to be a poo and use your left hand?

American right built Israel.

>fascism
>right
please don't be ridicolous.

silicon valley has a lot of Ayn Rand fans actually

The President

This. Most silicon valley fags are socially liberal libertarians.

what have you done?

What does Silicon Valley produce these days? Apps?
Meanwhile, out here in the real world, right wing doctors, engineers, and businessmen are solving real world problems.

Because leftism strongly correlates with education and intelligence.

That's why the right wants their coal jobs back: don't need a brain or fancy education to work down a mine shaft.

trailer courts, carhardt hunter retards and hooters girls

>WE WUZ....

Lies

Leftism is a product of our degenerate school system.

bist du dumm ? Hochtechnologie wurde ( und wird ) ausschließlich von Nationalisten entwickelt und realisiert - hat man dir in dein australisches Niggergehirn geschissen du nutzloser Untermensch ?

It would be cool if they painted one of those like a xenomorph