What are some ideas or concepts you think would make for a great anime?

What are some ideas or concepts you think would make for a great anime?

A slice of life that has character development.

Girl's do tug of war battles using only their sphincter and vaginal muscles

A boy falls in love with a girl.

>sphincter
Do you mean gluts

She is really an animal that can transform into a human; not only that but also is a boy.

No, no. The girl is in fact him from a parallel dimension.

An anime about a girl who wants to work at an aviary, but only because she has a fetish ever since childhood when a bird shit on her.

Skateboarding. Zombie apocalypse. Cute girls doing ceramics. More Street Fighter.

Kill yourself

BBC testing 101

Skateboarding would be okay but also nonsense. MC would probably learn fs flips down 7 stairs in a week

Would watch

>Near Equal
>www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=48703
>v.1 c.9 by Sleepy Scans (1614d ago)

I actually had a dream about watching an animated movie that seemed pretty original. I don't remember all of it so I'll greentext it

>Protagonist is a young schoolgirl
>A swathe of unexplained alien phenomena have occurred across the globe, most of which involve accounts of strange frog like creatures
>Around this time scientists report a massive worldwide disaster involving an upcoming eclipse
>Mystery cults start springing up with people worshiping the sighted aliens and other cults claiming that the apocalypse is coming
>One day while walking home from school the girl is abducted by one of the creatures
>The creatures take her on a trip throughout the galaxy and show her what seems to be important sights they want to show her
>Over time she finds herself understanding what they're saying more and more
>Back on earth near anarchy has broken out as the lunar eclipse nearly approaches
>As the moon is blotted out, Godzilla crashes from space and into the earth (This is the part of the movie that got weird and that I would alter)
>Godzilla then turns towards the moon and shoots and energy beam from its mouth at it, blowing the moon up
>People all across the earth then find themselves changing into the strange, sighted alien creatures and find themselves remembering their old lives as said creatures
>Girl on spacecraft transforms into a more regal form of the aliens and the alien who'd abducted her reveals her to be their princess

An anime about gangs like the yakuza, hells angels, crips/bloods, italian mob etc, but each group are represented by moe girls in a school setting.

Nyanko Days, but with dogs.

>Alien explains that she left their homeworld years ago when she was promised to marry a prince (who's the alien who adducted her)
>When she left their world a large part of the population, in loyalty to her, followed her to earth
>To punish them for their betrayal and to keep them alive over the milenia, the king binds the exiled peoples to earth and transforms them into strange new forms: humans, who reincarnate after death
>The prince made the journey to earth not to claim her hand per se, but to at least bring her back to her homeworld
>Remembering her past and now her lifetimes upon lifetimes on earth, the girl has grown in maturity and say that while she would not like to marry her suitor, she would at least like to get to know him
>Credits then rolled with vignettes of earth inhabited by the frog like creatures being portrayed as a paradise and the princess and her suitor looking through the viewing platform of his ship at the cosmos

An anime about news agencies and how they operate. Journalists go to various countries and cover news. Each country is an arc.

An anime about high school quizzing. MC is good at trivia, so he decides to join his school's quizzing team.

Like, it's science fiction, and it's in space. But get this, there are no giant robots.

No, I mean their anus

The loser is prolapsed

An anime about if Japan hadn't been nuked during WW2.

How about an anime where a boy lives alone with his parents and wants nothing more than a brother. One morning, however, he wakes up to find he suddenly has a brother. What's strange though is that his parents don't seem to remember ever not having having two children and and something about his new brother seems off.

The arc would eventually get darker and darker as the main character struggles to retain his sanity and the world around him seems more and more like a dream.

Eventually the big reveal would be that he wanted a brother so badly that he literally willed him into existence. Unfortunately this opened the floodgates in his previously untapped psyche which he is unable to control. Unintentionally shattering the world around him bit by bit, the boy eventually kills himself and, upon dying, finds himself waking up in bed again; his brother apparently gone.

The camera slowly zooming in on an object, however, maybe an object that his brother had given him in the other world would raise doubts as to whether everything really was back to normal or if this was simply another constructed reality.

But you wouldn't write it that way. More SoL with one or two competitions and MC is ok but not great.

So they lost, but not due to nukes is what you are saying. Unit 731 did develop advanced strains of a Bubonic Plague, Cholera, and Anthrax; however the completion of these projects was very near the end of the war. At the time their ship and aircraft forces were diminished to the extent of not being effective towards the US or UK, but could have affected China, Russia, and Australia.

I'm saying in terms of economical development if they hadn't been nuked by the US after the War. They wouldn't have so much technological advancements as today.

REAL E SPORTS ANIME. It would sell well and pretty much all dirty Otaku could enjoy it.

There could be one of these every season and it still wouldn't get old.

a slice of life anime about a wandering priest expelled from his order but still serves God

An anime about truck driving. Some guy has to deliver a huge load of good across the other side of the country by the end of the month. Along the way he picks up and drops off various hitchhikers and companions, meets people across the country and generally gives viewers a good idea as to the life of a truck driver. I think it has the potential for massive comfiness.

Dark Souls

It's a "what if" scenario so I get it. They often don't follow an exact chain of events.

Still the advancement of their technology was mostly in part of Douglas MacArthur. He spearheaded a few things; like the Emperor being absolved of war crimes so that he could be a puppet and have less resistance from the people. The other was giving amnesty to important Japanese and Nazi scientists in return for their information. American Unions at the time were viewed more as a nuisance to productivity and bottom line. It was thought that if we built an infrastructure and had political backing like a puppeted emperor that manufacturing could be done at fractions of the cost at slave wages. It was also why two of the three most industrial cities in japan at the time were targeted for bombing. Eliminate the old jobs so no one has a choice other than to work in the new infrastructure. It was really a very elaborate plan and presented as good will to cease another tyrant taking power due to a poor economy.

I hope this isn't based in Japan, because if it takes him a month to drive cross country he should be fired.

It's like inside out keijo.

I don't know, maybe the transport that's to take it from his destination can't arrive until the end of the month, hence his extended deadline or something?

Add a tragic back story where main characters father was a truck driver and imouto Loli little sister watched daddy die in an accident where he fell asleep at the wheel and that's why said Loli imouto now rides with one-tan.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it boys...

I still want my curling anime. It's the perfect kind of sport for an anime adaptation.

>team of four players, the perfect number
>lots of shouting words of encouragement at each other
>semi-complex game that involves making specific plans and having to execute them properly
>tons of bending over and flexing in tight pants

It would be wonderful.

They should make one about strippers. MC is not a hoe, just a cute pure girl stripping to make money for school etc.

Now I just want an anime tomgirl with a trucker hat.

A modern mercenary group adventure with character development in a fantasy world filled with modernized fantasy culture and races.

If all the main protagonists are slightly insane, that's will be even better.

Starts out awkward and shy, but gradually gets better over time. I would watch.

How about the tomboy is his rival and he'd competing with several other truckers to pick up and then make a delivery which would set them up for life? You could have all types of truckers with different strategies for surviving on the road, different backstories and character developments and such too. The episodes could even switch between character to character in non chronological order and show different perspectives of the events of previous episodes.

Not even US take a month to drive across unless you stop way too much and spend too little time behind the steering wheel.

Cont

I would imagine the cast as being something like:

>Optimistic young guy trucker who always believes the best in people
>Gruff tomboy trucker who hates his upbeat attitude and wants to beat him
>Big burly trucker who travels everywhere with his dog
>Eternal loser trucker who just wants one big break to leave the business forever
>Old man veteran trucker who wants the money for his retirement
>qt grill who's protag's sister who wants to prove to him that she can truck just as well as he can

Is two weeks a reasonable time then?

Really the best you could hope for is a series of deliveries. That is how my grandpa ran truck. You deliver the cargo to the depot, then the depot may have another shipment that you can take. Usually you would try and find something that was on your way home, since driving without cargo is just wasted money.

Ultimate Surrender the anime

Wonder which one is going to pick up a lot lizard. My money is on either the old man or the loser. Big Burly trucker don't need anyone but his dog. Also he is surprisingly married to a loving beautiful wife and has children.

At most going with US regulations (don't know Japans) A day in a half to three days, depends how much time you are messing around.

Lesbians

Are you two me? This is fantastic, except make the tomboy girl American, but fluent japanese speaking, came over because american economy is shit and license is hard to get here for scare competition... Make the American tomboy girl like cars, and still be super hot..

Though I may be looking for an excuse to make maga hats cannon.

Well fug. The only way I could possibly imagine justifying it then would be if they were either transporting illegal cargo or if the anime just ignored the impractical travel time completely.

The important question is who gets to wear the Terry Bogard hat

Could copy paste a dad's friend whoam helps secure MC a job because he feels some love for the imouto after she watched daddy die... Would add to the comforting side of the storyline.

Gurren lagann with magical girls instead of mecha.

Cute girls doing cute things in space.

Already done.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Protag gets distracted by the lizard at the pump, forgets to fill up his def tank and goes into limp mode 5 miles later. Then the old hand tells him to piss in it, letting him get to the depot with only seconds left before his mandatory rest time

Cute lolis in the Vietnam war.

Well I would imagine ending somewhere along the lines of them all arriving around the same time but all of their trucks are either broken or they lost them along the way and got there by some other means. They would then agree to work together and pool their respective parts together to make 1 functioning truck and transport the cargo together and split the winnings.

When they actually make the delivery, however, almost all of them would then forgo the pay, citing various reason, or something like that and the loser would end up having something good happen to him for once and receive the money. I can imagine him then using this money to follow his dream of opening his own restaurant. But apart from that they'd all have their character arcs brought to a close

>Protag simply enjoys the journey and is able to impart to all the members of his group part of his philosophy at various times
>Tomboy rival gets over her obsession with beating him; romance may or may not ensue
>Big burly guy returns home with a greater appreciation for his family
>Old man finds a sense of contentment in the twilight of his life
>Protag's sister earns his respect and admiration and goes on to eventually found her own company

>The loser is prolapsed

tell me more. What are the stakes, why would they enter the fight with such an outcome? Who is the main character and her friends and rivals?

Body swaps lewd body swaps.

I can genuinely see this being a thing

Kancolle but with helicopters. I want my Chinookfu. it's about the only one that hasn't been done except submarines.

Generic anime male protag is thrown into high fantasy world.
Except this time melee combat is realistic and he gets his ass beat after trying to weeb style his way through. Also just in general is stuck under the boot heel of reality, no harem, no powers, can die and gets very close plenty of times, but makes it out on top in the end. This way everything's actually a challenge and the sense of very real danger is still around.
Dark Souls: the Animation, done by the guys who did Maria The Virgin Witch

powers aside you basically just described Grimgar

I'm looking through some images from it right now.
It doesn't really seem to have the whole realistic melee thing down, but I saw some caps of people with blood all over their faces and their pupils are really small so there's the boot heel of reality part I guess.

Christ you're right.
The sweepers could be a maid fetishist and a clean freak.
MC/captain could have been a lawn bowler who moved to some cold as fuck place.

The party basically gets their shit wrecked by goblins for a good chunk of the show

A. OK, bear with me on this. It has cute girls and... they do cute things.
B: It's by KyoAni

Instant AOTYAY. This should describe every anime ever.

Yeah but the girls have skimpy it fits, the only guy with any real armor has a sword that no human could wield, and the main guy looks he's wearing something out of Magic Mike.
I mean still looks like a good show, but I want murder strokes and heavily armored knights wading through a rain of arrows.

Pretty sure leaking kyoAni's next project is a crime user. Van is on the way

Girls in trucker hats is just hot. Don't know why it's underrated, much like ponytails. You rarely ever see them unless a character is getting ready to run.

Make it a straight fantasy where the protag is born in the world and I'm in. Like he's some serf in a village until shit goes down and he has to pick up a sword to avenge his cute tomboy childhood friend who got raped and killed by mercenaries

>MC turns main girl into a cripple so he can protect her
>she was already pretty weak to begin with
>he gets bored after one episode and leaves her

Jesus dude, that might be a little too dark.
The reason I wanted more light hearted high fantasy is because it'll draw in the weeb/lowbrow crowd so they'll see how combat actually goes down.
No ridiculous weapons or armor, but you've got magic and elves and shit.

>massive inspiration from fallout and mad max.
Post apocalyptic world after a nuclear war that has devastated the human population, destroyed civilisation and scarred the land into a radioactive wasteland.
Guy lives in a vault with his wife and kid, until an "accident" (Ooohhhh mystery) causes the vault to become inhabitable and the residents must flee into the wasteland and MC groups up with family and friends to try and survive this new chaotic world they've walked onto.
I'd love something like that.

EMP hits world.
Everyone goes back to industrial revolution.
New countries, governments a mix of modern and old school values, sprout up.
MC is a samurai apprentice (which starts up again as a social class in Japan) who's going with his master to protect the Japanese ambassador all over Asia, Middle East, Eurasia, Europe, maybe Africa, maybe North America.
This way protag gets to see how different societies across the globe have adapted to the new lack of electronics.
Since I'm a burger I like to think America goes into a long ass civil war between the remnants of the old government and those who seek to overthrow the corrupt establishment.
Those from other parts of the world would have to provide what they think would happen.

Sorry, I'm re-reading berserk so I'm in a weird frame of mind. Yeah something somewhat light hearted but realistic could work pretty well, I'm just tired of the standard arc of 'mc gets his ass kicked but he works really hard and then saves the day'. Maybe he gets killed at the end from a random arrow lol

No big quest, just trying to stay the fuck alive.
I like it.

A girl is found to be infected with unknown disease X that is said to have the potential to kill all of humanity if she ever stays in contact with others for long enough for it to spread. She then gets sent to scientists to be researched but they're too humane to dissect her for study. So she spends her days locked up in a normal-looking room in a science facility while her only contact with the outside world is through the scientists who monitor her through a thick glass wall. She can't interact with them unless they're wearing hazard suits so it makes everything feel really impersonal and alien.

Just something that came to mind today and got developed into something workable. Maybe it could work as a psychological slice of life or something.

There would be some mystery behind it that scopes the entire setting of the world just so it doesn't seem aimless, but yes mainly it would be the characters trying to live. I've actually thought about this concept for a while when I'm bored and not doing anything.

A loli sadist undercover cop who targets molesters/pedophiles. She torments them while handcuffed, looking down on them calling them disgusting failures, describing what she thought they wanted to do to her.

These methods got her into trouble for excessive force. The chief (a busty cake with glasses) sets her new assignment as a parole officer. She is tasked to check on a young man who was out on molestation charges (A girl late for school running with toast in her mouth strikes into the man, he falls ontop of her in an indecent way. The girl claimed it was a mistake, but her parents pressed charges anyway.)

The loli, convinced that he is a sexual predator, thinks that if she catches him in the act that she will be put back on her old case.

It turns out that the young man is rather nice, and not interested in young girls. However she tires to entice him using provocative methods. In one instance she handcuffs them together because he tries to leave to look for a new job, yet she lost the key. To hide the that they are handcuffed they wear long sleeved shirts and hold hands.

They run into the girl that ran into the guy. She is shy, fidgeting and trying her best to give an apology. The loli cop though sees this as Stockholm syndrome, and thinks that the girl is brainwashed.
The girl asks if that is his little sister, he hesitates and is interrupted by the loli hugging his arm and calling him Daddy. The girl is surprised, and the guy claims that his little sister is kidding. The loli (pulling on his arm) asks if he wants to do brother sister play now instead of father daughter.
The girl turns red with embarrassment and wonders if he really is a molester. The loli picks up on the man being upset and says that she is kidding and it's her brother. The girl laughs saying that she shouldn't take kids so serious before walking off. The loli is becoming intrigued with the young man not falling for her and promises herself that she will capture him.

honestly speaking I don't see enough post-apocolyptic anime... Fallot related content coming from a good studio, maybe A-1 pictures could possibly a big hit.

Just dont make it a distopian massive city world like akira, more of a fallot new-vegas deal.

An anime about 4 hypebeast teenagers trying to cop the sickest garms in Tokyo

With the fusions and shit even?

a man becomes homeless and decides to live in a small crypt in a graveyard, where he befriends some ghosts

Fata Morgana in anime form

A multithread narrative structure similar to the one used in the film Cloud Atlas. The anime film focuses on the lives of three Japanese men from three different eras whose actions help shape the course of history for Japan. One is Oda Nobunaga, another is Masaru Ibuka and the third is a fictional character; a man who helps Japan become a world superpower by the year 2050.

Major theme of the film is mercilessly defeating those who stand before you to achieve greatness and success.

Actually this is the reason star ocean is dogshit.

>protag or best bro always shows up with a laser gun/any sort of technology
>runs out or breaks and they don't bother getting another one and giving every single party member one+ammo for it

Really? Name please.

I have a great idea, if I do say so myself: let's hire a good up-and-coming manga writer who isn't established enough to be able to demand a high salary!

Kikuichimonji Li Kikuichimonji