Y'all "muh age of consent should be lowered" pedos are missing the point

Y'all "muh age of consent should be lowered" pedos are missing the point.

The point is not "can a 14 year old be sexually attractive?" Pic related shows that some 14 year olds are really fucking hot.

The point is not "can a 14 year old carry to term a pregnancy without harm?", because most of them can.

The point is: is it fair to allow grown men to fuck/marry them, thereby possibly ruining their lives, only because they're attractive?

Age of consent exists to protect children, hot or not.

But it is 14 here.

Well, of course. You're a muslim country.

Naturally there was nothing wrong with grown men having sex with 14 year olds, just look at Romeo and Juliet, in the book Romeo is 19 and Juliet is 13. At which point did it become unacceptable to have girls which are sexually developed?

Moralfags ruin everything.

>Age of consent exists to protect children, hot or not.
You could literally just say "x exists to protect y" for anything.

>worker owned means of production exists to protect the worker
>eradication of borders protects the worker down the road
>freedom from the irrational opiate that is religion is meant to protect people from themselves

I'm not even for the lowering of the age of consent, but damn at least make an actual argument.

But its totally okay to pump their bodies full of hormones at a young age so they can become the opposite gender.

They can totally consent to that

as is in most of the world.
brit/french/dutch origin child rapists want to equate young adults with prepubescents and maybe get something out of it.

I think Emily is 12 in that picture. Not cool. And yes that jew has posted that picture multiple times to her instagram because she is a jew and that is what jews do.

This, compared to what doctors do to kids these days sex should be least concerning.

says the faggot with deus vult flag

In Shakespear work Romeo is 15.
In the original italian tale they are 20+

The fact that an argument can be wrongly applied doesn't mean that it's always wrongly applied. Age of consent does exist to protect children from being sexually exploited. But I don't expect a retarded commie to understand even the most basic logic.

No, that shit is also awful and every (((doctor))) involved should be imprisoned.

>some criminal kikes pump kids full of hormones, so I should be allowed to pump them full of cum

I think the answer is lack of necessity.
When the average life span was 30 years old, there wasn't the luxury of letting kids be kids. you had to grow up fast, reproduce, then die.

now we can afford to let girls grow up without being dicked and impregnated at age 14. but i do think moralfags have gone too far in the shaming over it. lets not forget the reason we did this in the first place.

heh

You didn't answer the question though. Is it fair to allow men to marry 14 year olds?

"By doing this you might ruin their lives exde" is not a valid argument because it's not based on anything.

It is fair.

>age of consent exists to protect children,
women never stop being children

>it's not based on anything.
How about the fact that kids don't have the mental ability to understand the consequences of their actions?

You know, the basic legal principle at the basis of the prohibition for them to drive, vote, drink, etc.

>but... but that principle stops being valid when I want to fuck them

Neck yourself.

Start with new hollywood movies to normalize it?

Try actually talking to a 14 year old girl. Their bodies develop before their brains do. It's exploitative to fuck a girl that young. Also, they can't be good mothers at that age.

>Bosniak
Serbs should've gotten rid of you decades ago.

OP is well stated

Thank you, leaf.

I'll rake you last.

>The point is: is it fair to allow grown men to fuck/marry them, thereby possibly ruining their lives, only because they're attractive?
>

How come it is acceptable for teenagers to fuck other teenagers? Are you going to tell me that teenage boy is more responsible than adult male? Or that teenagers can't lie and manipulate?

>The point is: is it fair to allow grown men to fuck/marry them, thereby possibly ruining their lives, only because they're attractive?

It's not ruining their lives. They are doing what their purpose is, to have children. And when done in a safe environment (marriage) there is nothing wrong with that.
They would have a less chance of whoring around as well which happens anyway.

I don't believe it should be like that.
It's the persons own responsibility and or parents if they're too young, not a "certain age" that the (((government))) sets.

Nothing wrong/immoral if it's within marriage.

America is a farm. We are the livestock.

Age of consent is designed to prevent the female livestock from getting pregnant before they've been programmed to be obedient, productive debt slaves.

Well, you can't punish a teenager for fucking other teenagers for the same reason said teenager should be protected from grown adults: because teenagers are retarded and don't understand what they're doing.

When two 14 year olds fuck, there is no victim and no victimizer. Just 2 kids doing something they don't fully understand.

When a 14 year old gets fucked by a 40 year old, there is a victim and a victimizer.

That's the difference.

>Age of consent is designed to prevent the female livestock from getting pregnant before they've been programmed to be obedient, productive debt slaves.
But no only that, made to, divorce as well, to keep the shekels flowing from the man to woman, back into consumerist products which goes into (((their))) pockets

When 14 y/o slut and 40 y/o virgin fuck, how do you determine the victim?

>It's not ruining their lives.
Girls are already being ruined by predatory assholes even when they're in their 20s. Imagine if said predators could legally fuck them when they're 12, 13 or 14.

Getting rid of a government imposed age limit is a recipe for child predation. Every pedo could excuse himself by saying "but it's legal to manipulate and fuck a child, I didn't do anything wrong".

Government based age limits are not perfect, but they're much better than the alternative.

Laws are not (and should not) be decided based on exceptional cases like the one you just presented. Any law has some weird cases where it causes injustice instead of justice. It's inevitable. Laws must be decided based on the most common situations. Which in this case are adult men convincing dumb 12-14 year olds to get fucked in every hole, thereby ruining them psychologically for life and making them unfit to be mothers and wives.

Neither do most adults.
15 is a safe and sound middle ground. You haven't wised up by then, odds are you won't do so later.

No victims except society itself.
Sex outside marriage is a detriment to society and should be punished

Sex outside marriage should be punished.
If a girl who has hit puberty and her father consents to her getting married, I don't see a problem.
No "no fault divorce" either.

In a system like that, age of consent could be lowered without much harm, yes.

In our current system, age of consent should be like 23, to minimize the risk of girls being ruined for life because of their retardation.

>not making fornication punishable by death

this solves the age of consent problem

The average life span was only so low because most kids died before reaching 5, dragging the average down. People just didn't die of old age at 30.

Virgin men and slutty girls is exceptional case now? Lmao.

Yes. A slutty 14 year old "taking advantage" of a 40 year old male virgin is an exceptional case.

Also, it could be argued that the 14 year old is still a victim simply because kids that age don't have the ability to understand the consequences of their actions. Regardless of how many cocks they take. Otherwise, those girls that are sluts at 14 because they got abused when they were younger would somehow be wiser than your average 14 year old. The opposite is true.

While the 40 year old male might still not know the feeling of pussy, but he sure as fuck understands consequences better than the slutty 14 year old. And he surely can manipulate a 14 year old kid into sex. And he doesn't get any negative psychological effect out of it, while the 14 year old worsens her situation with every cock she takes.

So even in your exceptional case, the adult is NOT the victim of the situation.

Wrong,
Just remove no fault divorce, make sex outside marriage punishable by shaming, force a cultural change from "sexual liberation" to family values and then let people get married younger.

>In our current system, age of consent should be like 23, to minimize the risk of girls being ruined for life because of their retardation.
>age of consent
sex outside marriage shouldn't occur.
besides, what's wrong with me marrying a younger girl who is fine with it as well with her father consenting as well?
No degeneracy, sex outside marriage either.

>the only pubertal people interested in sex must have been diddled
sad

the moment she takes her first, is already the point where if it's not within marriage, she's useless.
besides how can you expect women to understand any consequences in the first place? a 14 year old is no different than a 60 year old women, one can still be saved if she get's married asap and the other one lets in refugees.

>Just remove no fault divorce, make sex outside marriage punishable by shaming, force a cultural change from "sexual liberation" to family values and then let people get married younger.
Oh, so "just" create an entirely different system opposite to the current one, and age of consent doesn't matter anymore.

Like I said:

>In a system like that, age of consent could be lowered without much harm, yes.
>In our current system, age of consent should be like 23, to minimize the risk of girls being ruined for life because of their retardation.

Total fucking bullshit, pic related.

>>In our current system, age of consent should be like 23, to minimize the risk of girls being ruined for life because of their retardation.
but that's assuming everyone is out to "get them"
Even with the current system, we'd be better off allowing a father to consent to his daughter getting married is she already hit puberty than "raising aoc" where she has even more time to whore around.
Limit the sex outside marriage/whoring around then there wont be the problem you're speaking of.

>what's wrong with me marrying a younger girl who is fine with it
The problem of ALL systems like that (see islam) is that very often the fathers force their daughters to get married to someone that then feels safe in treating them like shit because getting a divorce is very difficult and you get shamed for being a non-virgin, which means that young wives prefer to get mistreated by assholes 20-30 years older than them rather than be repudiated and labeled as "whores".

Ask yourself: is this the kind of system you'd want your daughter to live in?

>A slutty 14 year old "taking advantage" of a 40 year old male virgin is an exceptional case.
Prove it.

>kids that age don't have the ability to understand the consequences of their actions
Prove it.

>those girls that are sluts at 14 because they got abused
Prove it.

>The opposite is true.
Prove it.

>he sure as fuck understands consequences better than the slutty 14 year old
Prove it.

>he surely can manipulate a 14 year old kid into sex
Prove it.

>And he doesn't get any negative psychological effect out of it, while the 14 year old worsens her situation with every cock she takes.
Prove it.

I really have no interest in your headcanon fantasy, that seems to revolve over worship of Holy Vagina That Can Do No Wrong.
This is the gist of US laws and legal system, by the way. Man is always wrong, vagina is always the victim.

I'd rather let my 12+ year old daughter get married asap to someone I know stable and responsible enough who goes to church and is of the same race than to have her have a higher chance of whoring around.

My parents have a 20 year age gap I see no problem, 5+ children.

*know who is ...

Fuck off Akhmed.

>I'm too fucking stupid to understand why anecdotal evidence isn't real evidence: the post

>that's assuming everyone is out to "get them"
Everyone IS out to get them. Every male wants to fuck as much pussy as he can. And lots of males are willing to ignore any negative consequence this has on the female. They don't give a shit. And females are too stupid to see it.

>Limit the sex outside marriage/whoring around then there wont be the problem you're speaking of.
Of course if we could do that we'd be set. But that's not a way to reach a result, that IS the result. To reach it, we'd need a cultural revolution that will hopefully happen sometimes in the next decades. Meanwhile, we need age of consent to protect little girls from being exploited.

>(see islam)
islam isnt the fault, shitskins are.

whites would rarely do that shit, especially under christianity

No, you prove that any of your bullshit is true.

Good luck.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL AND HILLARY IS AN EVIL PEDOPHILE

but I want to marry a 10 year old and we should lower the age of consent

>Every male wants to fuck as much pussy as he can.
wrong

>And lots of males are willing to ignore any negative consequence this has on the female.
wrong again

I just want to get married and have my own family.

What "my bullshit", chucklefuck?

>headcanon fantasy
You're the one denying that a 40 year old has a better understanding of long term consequences and is a better manipulator than a 14 year old. Unless the 40 year old has an IQ of 60 and the kid an IQ of 120, that's not gonna happen. You're also denying other well established facts (yes, FACTS) like that kids that exhibit sexual behaviors were very often molested (and that's how they learned said sexual behaviors).

Good luck proving that your retarded fantasies are true.

>worship of Holy Vagina That Can Do No Wrong
And you're illiterate as well, or you'd have realized that in the entire thread I was talking about protecting women from their own retardation.

You're still ignoring all the problems I listed of systems like this. Problems that are endemic in every society that uses a system like the one you propose.

Just because you think you could use it well, doesn't mean that the system wouldn't be horribly abused. And the evidence we have of every culture that uses similar systems tells us that it would.

Imagining that everyone would be like you and only use the law to get a honorable result is naivete.

Ok, you've just denied that males want to fuck as much pussy as possible. You're clearly delusional and incapable of having a non-retarded discussion. Bye.

See:

I guess regular people start masturbating and having sex when they hit 18 and the rest were molested.

What a fucking retard.

>abused
If the father isn't responsible, that's his problem
Raising the age of consent won't stop girls from whoring around, and even with the current aoc, they still whore around with older men anyway.
It's not going to stop unless her father doesn't let her do it/get away with it. It's the fathers responsibility in the first place, not the governments.

Maybe there is an "urge" to do so, sure I'd love tom but that's immoral and degenerate, not what is good for society and our race and God.

I'm still celibate because I'm saving myself for marriage.

I also consider masturbation and sex with someone 30 years older than me exactly the same

Pizzagate isn’t real. There are no concrete facts proving pizzagate is a real thing, hence why no big time arrests have been made

This whole thing is one giant LARP

>t. john podesta

The sweetest feeling in this life is fragmenting purity. Dissolving innocence is such a rush that floods the mind with the most intense high.

I know, I'm just laughing at the dichotomy of accusing the democratic party of large scale pedophilia with wanting to marry underage girls

You can change 40 y/o to 18 y/o, there's no difference legally.

I totally agree, if they can masturbate, then they can be fucked by anyone and used like the toys they are

The people that peddle the pizzagate myth are cowards. They just want to tear out the roots of an ancient tradition. They take something unique and beautiful and make it seem grotesque.

ayo pizzaboy giv me sum chyll pown nigga

It's funny that this conversation is happening with the republicans on the pro-side.

Were you masturbating and thinking about older (wo)men when you were 14?

The aoc has to be there to protect kids yes but I reckon every case that comes under it should be looked at and not treated with a one-size-fits-all thing. I'm not talking about instances where a 40yo's been grooming a 14yo to diddle them, I'm talking instances where a 16yo has sex with a 15yo.

As for kids becoming more sexual at a younger age, thank the jew media for that one.

>raping and killing kids to harvest adrenochrome is the same as marrying a 14 year old

nice jew-think

18 is fine to be honest
If the aoc was 14 tho 30 year olds would be competing for them and high school guys couldnt get laid

I was fantasizing about child sex orgies when I was 14.