Is the stigma behind transsexuals really deserved...

Is the stigma behind transsexuals really deserved? They're just people who don't feel like their gender matches up with their actual sex, for fuck's sake.
They should be embraced and loved, and we should not throw stones at them like the muslims. We're better than that.

I fuck real women. Not men who've turned themselves into a science experiment. According to trannys, that makes me bigoted shitlord. They declared war on me, I didn't declare war on them

>we should not throw stones at them like the muslims
Muslims throw them off roofs, the worst we do is call them by their birth name.

It’s completely normal to tell children to cut off their genitals one day. Definitely not a sign of a sick society.

I love when white boys submit their masculinity and become one more pale skinned hole for me to dig. No more spying feminine white bos in ckass and lusg after their plump asses and smooh skin.

honestly no one gives a fuck about trannies, they're just too goddamn whiny so we have to hate on them

I really appreciate this post as a transgender woman.

Reminder jews pushed for a third gender in germany as far back as 1902

Is the stigma behind schizophrenia really deserved? They're just people who hear voices in their head that they think are are supernatural or a higher power, for fuck's sake. They should be embraced and loved, and we should not throw stones at them like the muslims. We're better than that.

>No more spying feminine white bos in ckass and lusg after their plump asses and smooh skin
Did you give up trying to write halfway through your shitpost or did you start masturbating because you had to please yourself for being so clever?

they're mentally ill. they need to be fixed. until then, we can tolerate their disorder, but no way in hell should they be embraced and loved

This. My boss at a former job was a man who wore women’s clothes. He didn’t call himself transgender, but a man who cross dressed. I thought it was weird to be public about your sexual fetish, but I didn’t care much because he was good at his job and pleasant to work for. I see a tranny sometimes ride his bike. He looks silly in his mini skirt, but I’d never shout anything rude to him as he rides by. I don’t really care and would be happy to not give him a second thought.

But now all the recent transgendermania stuff all over the place in the media and schools makes me hate the whole thing.

Triggered Mohammed?

>transgender science

(((Magnus Hirschfeld)))

>just people who don't feel like their gender matches up with their actual sex
that's called a mental disorder.
>should be embraced and loved
correct!
and the proper care they require is not within the realm of medical science.
therefore, we must set ground rules for them specifically.

>no flamboyancy
>no approaching of others for sexual encounters
>no ability to adopt
>mandatory sterilization
>monthly blood tests for diseases

What?
Are you getting your larps mixed up there?

Disgusting sexual deviants with mental illness.

It's called progress

>honestly no one gives a fuck about trannies

Then why is every third thread on pol about them?

Slide thread

because plebbit is here.

I really don't care.
I give them the same importance as someone publically claiming they are Napoleon or Jesus Christ.
What I hate is that they are pushing the society for adapting in order to fit their delusions, for example in Canada you can get charged with "hate crime" if you call He a tranny.

no such thing exists

Stfu nigger

>1 post by this id
wtf I love transvesxuals now

What would be ideal legal status for them? On one hand killing the freaks or locking them up in mental houses seems justified but on the other doing it to pretty and passable fuckbois sure feels like a waste.

We need a system that would allow us to deny the right to exist to ugly and uppity trannies but fuck pretty and docile ones

They kill themselves for a reason, Even the ones in supportive communities, hiding from real world criticism.

It's becuase it's a mental illness.

They seem to come here in droves on weekends

Also in case of my country, I don't aprove that my tax money is going to be used to cut some crazy dude his dick or some lesbian dyke her tits.

Here's the problem: they're mentally ill degenerates who bought into a meme to the point of mutilating themselves beyond repair, removing themselves from the gene pool. It's the very placation and tolerance that you advocate for that has gotten the world into its current shape, a slippery slope that we continue to slide down as we keep saying "BUT THEY'RE NOT HURTING ANYONE. =) " Bit by bit, the basis of our society, the family, has been degraded. The trannies are but one example of many, but they're perhaps the most extreme example. It's crucial that we don't play their game and allow society's continued downward trend.

I'm 30 and I've met one trans dude in my entire life, and I live in the most liberal part of Canada

The reality is that this shit doesn't affect anything outside the internet and virtue signalling

We should kill fags too then we wont have these problems. Hop in the oven trap-boy

Why is pic related considered extreme and weird but trannies are considered OK?

This. You can love them without consenting and condoning them hurting themselves.

Is the post-it thing self persuasion?

>Stop worrying about it goy it's an irrelevant issue!!!

You brainlets were saying the same stuff about SJWs 5 years ago and now they are running every university

Im in texas and ive known at least 3 trans people. Maybe even 6, idk.

Gab that to my face you abo half-breed and let's see who'll be a fag when I'm through with you

Yes and as you can see she needs a lot of convincing

you. you'll objectively always be a fag.

It's because you live in a degenerate country. I've never met any of them, they are less than 10k in france

i don’t really give a shit about gays and tranny’s except i’m close to having kids and i don’t that shit being pushed on them number 1. and number 2 gay men spread something like 80% of the stds so it’s just another bullshit thing i have to worry about

If there was ever an example of white privilege, it's transgenders. The overwhelming majority of transgendered people begin as white men. Existential crises are luxury problems and being trans isn't cheap. The amount of money you have to spend on drug, surgery, therapy, and other expenses is astronomical and to be able to just wake up one day and decide to start your entire life over means you had basically nothing else to worry about. Transgenderism is a status symbol, as weird as that is to think about.

Is the stigma behind psychopaths really deserved? They're just people completely disconnected from empathy and who commit horrible crimes to make themselves "feel alive", for fuck's sake.
They should be embraced and loved, and we should not throw stones at them like the muslims. We're better than that.

We should meme this

There were two narratives that could have been popularized in regards to transgender people.

1. My brain does not match with my body. My brain development has been disassociated from my bodily development since it got fucked up by hormonal development failure as a fetus. Since I can't change the structure of my brain I instead am trying to fix my body. I know it'll never be perfect but the closer it gets the less alien I feel in my own body. I really hope science can eventually detect when this shit is going to happen so it can prevent it from happening to others.

2. Gender is a social construct. I am a boy/girl not because of what my brain is but because I choose to identify as one. If I change my decision later that new identity is just as valid. 3rd Wave Feminism proves that gender is just a costume we put on and there is no such thing as actual femininity or masculinity. They are just social constructs. I am whatever it is I identify as and that's all that's valid to determine what I am.

Most trannies with actual Body Dysmorphia are 1. They just want to pass as much as possible and move on with their lives. But most trannies are extremely rare. So instead we have retards who espouse 2 becausce they identify as Star-gender and mainstream feminists using trannies as an excuse to push 2.

When 2 became more popular than 1 Sup Forums became hivemind against trannies. I remember when the issue was in debate. If 1 got pushed by trannies with serious pushback against 2 then the possibility of general acceptance by most people is possible.

Trannies are literally just delusional faggots. Instead of treating them like mentally ill people, (((doctors))) are simply entertaining their delusions. This is why post-op trannies have even higher suicide rates than pre-ops. The hormones, the surgeries, they are nothing but a futile attempt to treat a symptom, rather than the underlying cause.

Ship them off to a faggot island so their mental illness can't spread to others. They can fuck, whine, and share their AIDS.

So, I'm married and 4 children. I also have a gf(male). The relationship that I have with >her rivals some of the most intimate and special things that I've read in books or seen in movies. >she gets a little crazy sometimes but I try to be there for her.
there are different types of trans people, just like there are different types of regular people. don't paint them with a broad brush

>I love when white boys submit their masculinity
That is my fetish

Liberals have always run every university for decades, good job getting old enough to notice

This. 100% this on every topic in existence.
The problem with Islam would have been smaller and more controlled if there wasn't a cohort of lunatics blaming the victims for being terrorist targets.

This shit clicked and I have no idea how to move forward. Never fucking dawned on me and I am fucking brown man

Yes we should. It's not even a logic trick or clever subversion. It's just simple socioeconomics and factual observation.

Seems so obvious, doesn't it?

"I feel doing traditionally feminine things gives me fulfillment"

>Introspect and come to conclusion it's not something I need to do and/or not worth it.
>Thanks to feminism the barriers between acceptable activities between genders has blurred, indulge while remaining myself
>[ FUCK YOU I'M A WOMAN, MISGENDERING ME IS LITERALLY RAPE, WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT REPRODUCTION TRANSPHOBIC SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ]

pic unrelated

There is stigma behind literally EVERY SINGLE mental illness you moron. Where's the alzheimers pride? down syndrom pride? autism TV shows? celebrities coming out of the ADHD closet?

BURN IT AGAIN

How did Chapelle put it? Something like; "People can do what they want, I don't care. The question is how much are you demanding that I play into your self-image?"

That's somebody's son.
Think about that.

degeneracy.
>A CDC study published in August, which analyzed 9 million agency-funded HIV tests, determined that transgender women “had the highest percentage of confirmed positive results (2.7%) of any gender category.”

somebodies daughter you shitlord

>is the stigma deserved?
Yes.

>Transexuals want to say that DNA doesn't determine gender
>It does
>Trying to disprove this scientific fact also proves evolution
I await the response.

i would ride that things ass until literally it caved in due to the load exceeding the design threshold. i would destroy that thing.

DNA determines hormones, which in turn determine gender, unless something goes wrong, like for example a pregnant woman who has excess androgens due to an adrenal disorder, androgens which divert the developmental course of her daughters brain, along male lines, science.

Which is only discovered after the child commits suicide and gets convinced by a therapist that they're actually a woman

did you even read my post ?

I know those fuckers, that bald bitch is Bronte nicole Scott

As of now transsexuals make up 0.5 % of the population. Their numbers can however rise to as high as 10 % rather fast.

honestly pretty degenerate
I have a gf (male) too, always enjoy these threads

>hey're just people who don't feel like their gender matches up with their actual sex, for fuck's sake

Like most things if it just stayed there no one would care - to each their own, let sleeping dogs lie etc - but a bunch of these people and their idiot "allies" can't leave it at that.

They need you to redesign all your building's bathrooms, "educate" six year olds on how to get a tranny off, correct your fucking pronouns you bigot and attend sensitivity training that forms part of your graduate course/employment KPIs. Oh and you have to fund all this shit via tax and price hikes.

Whites are actually less likely to be transsexual.

I don't care if someone is a tranny. I only hate them if they are commies.

Most trannies look like shit.

If they were passable, like the one you posted, they'd be far more socially accepted.

I’ve seen studies which put the rate to 27 %.

if people were made in God's image doesn't that mean transsexuals are defiling his image and must burn in hell?

Yes user and racemixers as well !

I fucked a passable tranny once, kinda kool but wouldn't do it again.

A trap in ALBANIA? Storytime, please.

Yeah trannies or gay people will never make up the majority of people. Thus reproduction of the species is not threatened. Thus we shouldn't care.

That implies transsexuals aren't human, otherwise being trans is part of what god's image is.

I met the tranny in Thailand actually. Finding a tranny here in Shqipni is highly unlikely, which begs the question, why is that? In my mind it proves that in some sense it may truly be a Jewish/western construct

they're not born transsexuals, they're born men/women and then mutilate themselves trying to emulate the other sex

you got ebola aids from that?

Nah thank God. Like I said, not something I plan on doing again

Well, the proliferation of it is. It's a natural thing...About as natural as lightning hitting the same place twice in a row...But it's technically natural.

>”it’s just a little bit of AIDS spreading. Most people don’t have AIDS so we shouldn’t care.”
>”There are only a few black people living in the inner cities. Most people are White so we shouldn’t care.”
>”It’s just a small part of the house that’s on fire. Most of the House isn’t burning so we shouldn’t care.”

What happened to you France?

>they're not born transsexuals
They actually are though, see

Yes, having talked to enough of them.
They are confused psychopaths with no bearing on physical reality.
They are stuck in a world of "Literal Words" and cannot fathom the physical universe and its... languages.
inb4 your outliners. Yeah but they don't make up the masses you flying ball of cunt gunk.

This. 1. is perfectly acceptable and I recall there even being some proof to this being an actual possible reason for transgenderism. Like studies showing that transgender's brains looked more like the gender they felt like and not their biological gender.

The fact that the left is pushing 2 so hard makes the whole ordeal ridiculous and then we get people like chris chan making it even more ridiculous.

>they're eliminating themselves from the gene pool
>in 100 years everyone will be a tranny!

Pick one you self righteous cunt

>chris chan
Now he's a special case isn't he..........

>go to pol to look at cute women
>its all transsexuals now

fuck anons at least post traps because that clearly looks like a man

>it's the stigma behind being mentally ill deserved? they are just crazy people

Spare the rod and you hate your child they say; but if you spare their feelings you're a monster.

The analogy doesn't work. Homosexual or trans tendencies are biological. People who are not really homosexual or trans may question themselves while young but then don't find it fun and revert to heterosexuality and cisgender.

> and we should not throw stones at them like the muslims. We're better than that.

No wonder why the west is crumbling