When did you realise that America is the true enemy?

>Destabilised the middle-east
Resulted in the stable states that kept Muslims calm turning into warzones with large portions of their populous flooding into Europe
>Uses their vast military spending to get political capital
American military creates 3 million jobs in the US and a lot of the production roles are outsourced to western european powers such as UK, Germany and France, this gets them leverage that they use to justify their conquests in the middle east.
>Hollywood is in America
Hollywood (and California in general) is one of the main reasons why society in western Europe is collapsing, they glorify Polygamy (but only for women), support women being fat upon a plethora of other abominations that slowly lead to societal collapse.
>Americas banking system is like the wild west
American banks do what they want to do to the American economy and most of the time they get away with it, look at the 2008 economic crisis for example, only 1 person was put to prison for it and most of the people that were actually responsible got away with it. Whenever the american economy crashes it has a ripple effect across the world stunting the economic development of nations.
>America mistreats it's own citizens
80% of Americans have less than $1000 in savings and this number is only increasing, the american midlde class is constantly shoved aside just to make globalists more money.

What the fuck america?

Other urls found in this thread:

fabulously50.com/baby-boomers-have-all-the-cash/
youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews are the true enemy.

And who controls the USA?
who
who
someone whoish
whodaism

>Israeli puppet
>Accuses others of being on the side of Jews

Nice one.

Ah look another brown fella born in a white nation who's reaped all the benefits of that trying to talk about the middle east.

The middle east is a shit hole and has never been "stable". America's influence has been the stabilising force there.

America is the great Satan no joke.

>The middle east is a shit hole and has never been "stable"

Syria was a pretty wealthy nation but America had to invade Iraq which had a ripple effect on the whole region including Northern Africa.
Another good example is Libya, one of the highest GDP's per capita in northern africa and the middle east and now it is a shithole due to America's intervention.
Our media is owned by American corporations, it's time for you to start thinking for yourself.

What a fucking retard you are.

He's being force-fed american media since birth just like most of Europe.
It's not surprising that they'll always take the american side.

so was lebanon

Sad but true.

To be fair, Iraq was a multilateral war. Many nations (foolishly) chose to invade Iraq along with the US - including quite a few in Europe. And the most psychotic advocate of war in Libya was Sarkozy in France.

>Fought for the kikes
>Purgue Germany
>Concentrations camps full of germans
>Helps nips war criminals (see Unit 731)
>Helps the non-country Israel
>Destabilished South and Central America
>Spies on UE governs
>Violate humans right while virtue signal everyone else
>....
Yeah, you have to be brain dead to not see it.

america is the worst thing to happen to man kind since Adam listened to Eve.

>When did you realise that America is the true enemy?

All the multicultural globalist propaganda comes from one place and it isnt israel.

>Destabilised the middle east
You can count the UK here aswell.

Nations chose to invade iraq to win good boy points with america.

>Yeah, that's right! We rule the world! Do as we say or get invaded!
>Wait, are you saying Americans rule the world, and we have to do what you say?
>N-n-no! I mean, um, it's the Jews! The Jews!

tldr but keep talkin shit and america will fuck your shit up

Wouldn't that require you to move from your mobility scooter?

regular citizens are victims, like Israelis. Only become enemies when they pick up a rifle to 'defend muh freedom' overseas

underrated post

when i was like 12.

>As a matter of fact, the United States is the most colossally aggressive empire in world history: the number of US military bases around the world is simply bewildering. Through its bases, the US spreads its economic and cultural influence by profaning, subjugating and silencing others. On all continents it finances and arms the governments and guerrilla movements it favors, frequently switching sides. The US employs death squads to do away with dissidents, and personally wages war when needed. Every now and then, as a reminder, the US bombs old proud Iraq. The US is the most wretchedly villainous state of all times. Anyone aware of global issues can easily imagine how vast the hatred for the United States–a corrupted, swollen, paralyzing and suffocating political entity–must be across the Third World–and among the thinking minority of the West too.

White American here. I hate it here. Everything you said is right. I’m not proud of being apart of this mongrel monstrosity of a nation and nobody with a brain does either. It sucks here. I’m tired of being surrounded by retarded consumerist mongrels. I can’t handle it.

Source for the picture?

A crappy dofantasy strip. It genuinely isn't worth finding.

>Destabilised the middle-east

Oh God, it's so pathetic watching otherwise based, grounded people falling for the "le fleeing refugees" meme. These are economic migrants, not refugees. They come to Europe on account of your governments' policies.

The Iran-Iraq War in the 80s was an absolute bloodbath. No "refugee crisis." The Lebanese Civil War was an absolute bloodbath, again, no "refugee" swarm.

Blaming Murica for the turbo-cucks and lesbian spinsters who run your governments having sold you all out is the most absurd performance of mental gymnastics. At least we elected a president who is bringing the conversation of Islam and immigration to the table.

Your countries are so cucked and Orwellian, that Trump were he not the president would probably be banned or imprisoned for breathing. If you recall, they even debated banning Trump from the UK in the British parliament when he was on the campaign trail because of his "hateful" stance towards Islam.

I still don't think USA is the "true enemy", I think they are mostly sheep by proxy of ((them)).

>Resulted in the stable states that kept Muslims calm turning into warzones with large portions of their populous flooding into Europe

The destabilizing part is true. The 'letting them in to spite the US' part is Europe's fault.

When I stopped watching tv, listening to popular music, watching movies and spent my time actually researching from non-biased sources. USA is the great Satan.

>What the fuck america?
Liberals

>with large portions of their populous flooding into Europe
THEY ARE BEING WELCOMED IN BY EU GLOBALISTS/FEDERALISTS. LITERALLY NOTHING IS DONE TO HALT THEM, QUITE THE OPPOSITE.

THEIR PERMANENT RELOCATION IS BEING FACILITATED IN ANY WAY IMAGINABLE. THE EU IS EVEN LOOKING INTO TRANSPORTING THEM HERE BY PLANE.

>The Iran-Iraq War in the 80s was an absolute bloodbath. No "refugee crisis." The Lebanese Civil War was an absolute bloodbath, again, no "refugee" swarm.
LOL if you say so

Why do you feel the need to hide your flag, Yusuf?

Is it because you find living in a degenerate cesspool like Sweden preferable to Islamic Civilization? Humiliated you can't eke out anything resembling a first world existence without preying on whitey's welfare system?

>80% of Americans have less than $1000 in savings and this number is only increasing,
the fuck? where is the source for this one

y u mad tho?

Anti Americanism is the ideology of the future. Soon Europe will put its foot down.

>>Destabilised the middle-east
Stopped reading there. Don't care what you sandniggers get up to back home, and it's none of the states' business whether we properly control our borders.

Don't care, fuck off and sell your pity party to someone else you filthy arab fuck.

americans got this very arrogent/bitchy kind of character, it's very drama queen/bitch like.

>Is it because you find living in a degenerate cesspool like Sweden preferable to Islamic Civilization? Humiliated you can't eke out anything resembling a first world existence without preying on whitey's welfare system?

Welfare, yizya. potato-potato.

>Anti Americanism is the ideology of the future.
nigger please, nobody in europe has liked America for decades now

Fuck you mutti Merkel.

im gonna need a source on that image

The Arab Spring of 2011 was all Hillary and the fourth column CIA.

>nigger please, nobody in europe has liked America for decades now
Rest asured burgerbuddy, Europe now hates the subservient kraut far more than it ever did the obese yank.

cuck cuck cuck, not an argument.

>using pictures of Ali ibn Abi Talib to represent Muhammad (Sallallah ho Alaihe wa aali hi Wasallam)
REEEEE STOB

But at the same time, Americas are a bunch of bumbling idiots who cant tie their own shoes.

Which is it, foreignor?

Sounds like you really don't belong in Finland, do you Ahmed?

Of course it can be both. The vast majority of Americans are said bumbling ignorant idiots while your elites wish to dominate the world and produce shit culture for domestic and international consumption.

I think you can find them as posters in most elementary schools in the EU

>not being ignorant means i don't belong
i guess you're right.

>thinking israelites are "jews"
>not knowing who the rat is

wtf new to pol?

>Hollywood is in America
Mind is fucking blown. This is why I come to Pol. The redbills.

>Resulted in the stable states that kept Muslims calm turning into warzones with large portions of their populous flooding into Europe
Muzzies have been pouring into Europe for decades, you stupid faggot.

>claims muslims r stable
>claims the most magnanimous nation is evil
>claiming America isnt the condition of humanity @ its best collectively

i need a bowel movement

>>not being ignorant means i don't belong
Unironically showing the blatant filth that is islam any respect or genuine interest.. My only regret is I didn't pick the picture of the bdsm faggot posing as Muhammad.

cheers brother.

That's what drones are for my black Roman friend.

The Vatican
Also globalists are a group of rich people, not all of them are Jewish, a lot of them are Catholic.
Funny how the media never bashes the Vatican for having a giant wall around their entire mini country but when Trump wants to make a Mexican border wall everyone loses their minds

The middle east has been a shithole since mesopotamia became 56%.

tfpbp

North Africa went to shit because of shitty leadership, Libya was one of the few exceptions, our leader's suck Saudi dick and the saudis are simulatenously jacking iff to the US.
Most muslim nations didn't have borders, and it's Europeans who introduced the rift.
It's a shitshow, but it can easily be fixed, go back to the old system, confederacies through out the muslim world, with everyone moving to Christian lands to be considered an outcast, ex-communicated from the umma.

>my black Roman friend.
kek'd

>ignorance is strength
your burgerity is showing

only the schismatics, the plurarity of the modern muhajirun are warriors, brother.
But it's true, we need to dissolve our colonial borders ASAP.

>Another example is Libya
The bombing/destabilizing of Libya absolutely infuriates me and Hillary should have been jailed for it and Obama impeached and thrown out of office. Besides being one of the dumbest blunders imaginable in a theatre we had no reason to worry about, it was also entirely illegal/unconstitutional as the Congress never authorized it. I could go on and on about it but I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to need more convincing. The people responsible for it should never be allowed anywhere near power again

Yeah America does a lot of despicable shit. Only retards are unaware of that. But despite all of this, it's still one of the best places in the world to live. There is a lot of room for improvement however. Greed fueled corruption is this nations true problem. We should all be living in a golden era of prosperity. We have the resources and technology to do so. But that will never happen. Degeneracy and greed is free to rampage.

Pentti is woke.

>>ignorance is strength
When people get killed for not showing this retarded bullshit the respect its adherents feel it deserves I'm inclined to shit all over it. Sue me.

What are you doing in Finland Ahmed?

>Ahmed
>says the burger with a EU flag and no arguments

>LOL if you say so

Ethnic Swedes are currently slated to become a minority in their own country in decades. Whatever Lebanese refugees there were (and many were in fact Christians), the scale is incomparable.

Precisely, and it's as if Burgerland invented Islam in the first place, and as if Muslims were these loving, civilized flower children before we took down Saddam.

Straw man, you're obviously incapable of reading, because it's clear I base my position on the Middle East having been a war-torn shithole before Burgerland ever invaded Iraq, and that the refugee swarm is a very recent phenomenon, a direct result of European countries' open-door policies and welfare states.

I hear this # all the time. The vast majority of Americans couldn't pay an emergency $500 bill in case of injury or break down. This is where predatory pay day loans come into play. A lot of it is our own nigger behavior though. We're taught to live for today and ignore tomorrow. That is 100% nigger tier behavior and almost everyone from boomers on down lives this way.

Pentti is love, Pentti is life.

Are you trying to claim you're ethnically finish Ahmed? With just a random personal interest in islam?

>he still buys the 'it's America's fault that we are doing this' meme

What the fucking fuck ((America))??!!!

"In accordance with a BlackRock survey, the typical pre-retirement infant boomer (specified as 55-65 years old) has actually $136,200 saved for retirement. Consisting of additional cost savings and the impacts of substance growth between now and retirement, this ought to translate into $9,129 in annual retirement income. Remember that this income figure doesn’t include Social Security or any pensions these baby boomers might have..."
fabulously50.com/baby-boomers-have-all-the-cash/

On the contrary, it's the Boomers hoarding up all the money, running up the national credit card to twenty million for their retirement programs, muh reverse mortgage (haha kids, you won't get shit), what an execrable generation. And they talk shit about Millennials being bitter, when they destroyed the job market for us because immigration was a verboten topic for them. "I'm fine with my children being worse off than my generation had it and being ethnically displaced, as long as no one calls me a racist." If I were writing a book, I don't even think I could conceive of a generation as disgusting as the Boomers. Reality is stranger than fiction.

Not Israel's puppet. We are cucked by same elite Israel and most of Europe is cucked by. America is the chosen vehicle for destabilization and will be betrayed (((nuked))) out of existence before the true World Government steps on stage.

There is a huge Lebanese diaspora around the world, largely because of the Civil War (which in turn was largely caused by the Israeli-Palestinian conflict) - and Lebanon's population is a fraction of that of Syria and Iraq. But as such the scale is comparable. The Iran-Iraq war did not affect the civilian population to the same extent as the Syrian, Lebanese and Iraqi civil wars.

I am FiNNish. My interest isn't random, I'm interested in the world in general. I know stuff because I read and find out.

The world changed since the Rothschilds rose to power. They have been creating a NWO since late 1700s with dubious wars and revolutions.

Your list is just... why did you get up this morning.

I try so hard not to hate or blame them but the data keeps pointing that way. Thanks user.

>80% of Americans have less than $1000 in savings and this number is only increasing, the american midlde class is constantly shoved aside just to make globalists more money.

>80% of americans are retarded
I think we already knew this.
It's not The Man's fault that they took out $20K in credit card debt to "travel the world" and buy a new iPhone every 6 months despite making minimum wage.

Would you rather be in a country where you can be put in jail for thought crimes and harassed by rapefugees who turn whole sections of major cities into no-go zones?

America may not be ideal but I'd still rather be here than in most other places in the world.

That’s what happens when you suck schlomo circumcised cock daily for a couple of shekels. Americans should all be awake to this but choose to be asleep. Enjoy being culturally enriched

>Soon Europe will put its foot down.
It's kinda hard to do that when Akmed already has you on all fours.

>Would you rather be in a country where you can be put in jail for thought crimes and harassed by rapefugees who turn whole sections of major cities into no-go zones?
>falling this hard for the memes

>Hollywood is one of the main reason's why society in Western Europe is collapsing
This is not true tho, Western society has been heading down hill and towards self destruction since before the popularity of Hollywood. Jews are a symptom.

Kekked

Lets change the topic a bit.

How are you mutts liking the fact that you have to give jews money to access the internet? LMAO

The Jews fucking up Merimutt net neutrality is a good thing, let me explain why

>amerimutts will have to pay 99 dollars to watch blacked.com videos
>amerimutts will have to pay 99 dollars to shitpost which means no amerimutts in Sup Forums
This is the ultimate cucking of americans by the jews

>I am FiNNish.
Not talking about nationality Achmed but nice try.

Why are Americans constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 30-52% face? Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

Let me enlighten you.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other subhuman minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world (See: HWNDU mongrels who showed for that.)

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

America. It is the enemy of all that is European and Natural.

Sure man, Islam is a religion of peace. Keep telling yourself that.

You have no right to self defense. There is hate speech not free speech in Europe. Antifa runs wild and the government ignores them. Muslims get off with rape because they didn't understand the 5 year old boy wanted to get raped.
Tell me which of those isn't true? Inb4 ha but America blublublu. This isn't about how bad we are the point is like you're one to talk. Germany is making a European army to crush Poland for not taking rapefugees yet you'd rather laugh at us. Friendship with Europe is over Japan is our new best friend.

let's not confuse Americans with (((americans)))