APE-X ruining car insurance prices

melbournistani here.
tried to insure my car today, they want $3000 per year, for a car worth less than $100k, because of all the carjackings in melbourne now..
i plan to sell my rare european exotic now and buy a toyota or holden, i have spoken to several people from exotic car clubs in melbourne who are doing the same.

>live in melbourne
>work hard your entire life
>buy a nice car
>nigger steals it
>police and courts are useless, so even if they catch someone, he will not be held responsible

Are you a Jew who siphons goyim's shekels from banks to afford such exotic car??

people who buy cars that are complete faggots

Get a hilux.

>carjackings are on the rise in melbourne

news to me, do tell more.

this

Yep had to sell my 2016 porsche turbo because of the insane insurance.
Wife still daily drives our bmw m6 though

you know them old safari zoos where you drive your car in and they say in big clear signs not to open your car window or door?
that's all of Melbourne, one big African safari.
diversity is so grand

That's child abuse for one and also they all should be deported

APEX for life bro
Melbourne is ours hey

>i have spoken to several people from exotic car clubs in melbourne who are doing the same.
Yea but if everyone sold off their good cars, what will Apex steal next? Surely you don't think if you stop having valuables the home invasions and carjackings will stop, Right?

Wrong flag, Canada

you (civvies) need to start beating the fuck out of them
it's not like they're armed for the most part

3% is pretty normal here, looks like Straya is the real Brazil 2.0

>it's not like they're armed for the most part
wrong, apex has been known to carry machetes and sawn off shotguns.
some of the arab in melbourne are even importing or manufacturing 'assault rifles, and SMGs' now.

I can't imagine how many aussiebucks that m6 cost ya

>tfw yesterday i saw 7 africans at Coles and today i saw 9

THEIR NUMBERS JUST KEEP FUCKING GROWING, WHY ARE THEY COMING HERE, WHO IS LETTING THEM IN

you got a good taste in cars my friend

oh my fucking got that ID, Kek is taunting me
>more and more africans are coming to australia
>AUSTRALIA YES

Let's file this under "Things that are total fucking bullshit".

>$3000 AUD
I hope that's for drivers under 25. Jesus Christ I pay about $1070 US here in Florida.
What the fuck is wrong with you people down there, letting fucks rip you off for every little thing?

interested to see how much a new BMW M or mercedes AMG costs here, because there are thousands of them in the northern suburbs now.
usually parked outside the local shisha cafe or in the driveway of a shitty mcmansion in roxburgh park or greenvale.

i assumed they were all arab drug dealers, but someone on Sup Forums said that arab familes tend to pile their money together and buy one nice car, and then share it between 25 cousins.
'pull over abdul, its my turn to drive the AMG'

Kek

>melbourne
will somebody colour me shocked, please?

Jesus fuck I payed $480 a year on my last car. The only people I know paying that are parents of spoiled 16 year olds while mommy and daddy pays off the new corolla.

HA