You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't support Europe a nation

When it is literally the only way for the peoples of Europe to survive and retain their sovereignty over the course of this century

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/udnauLOeDE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Centralisation of power = the most corrupt people in the world only have to corrupt 1 organisation rather than 28.
Are you dumb blud?

That flag literally looks like a superhero flag from a comic book, whoever designed that has no taste unlike the germans

You say that while using a BUF flag.

Who cares what you think, I've got a moat around my country.

>Centralisation of power = the most corrupt people in the world only have to corrupt 1 organisation rather than 28.
Are you dumb blud?

That's interesting, I don't recall Nazi Germany having been corrupted, or Fascist Italy and the Soviet Union for that matter. All of these political institutions served their own interests to the bitter end.

Centralization does not necessarily equal corruption as long as there is a competent system of checks and balances to ensure that the bureaucracy does not devolve as such.

Nice argument m8.
The BUF and its modern following is fanatically against Brexit, in case you didn't know. What the EU needs is radical reform, not dissolution. It should and can be made to serve the peoples of Europe, we need only take over the institutions it represents and establish a clear Fascist majority within it, a task that can be accomplished by fostering Fascist and European nationalist sentiments in each respective country.

The french don't speak a word of norwegian. I don't speak a word of french.

End of discussion.

Why would that be important when you are united by blood and a sense of brotherhood?

Because the southern europeans would suck the wealth from the northern europeans. Blood isn't thicker than water to me when someone's got their hand on my wallet.

Also, I don't relate to the germans, I don't relate the italians, I don't relate to the greeks. You guys don't even know how norwegian culture is.

India is an excellent example to illustrate how multiple languages can coexist under the same banner. Few Indians speak the same language at birth, so they simply communicate in English. I don't see why a continent of about 30 languages, many of which are mutually intelligible, poses a significant issue when India has to deal with over a thousand.

i'm english, my surname is irish, i work in russian, my kids are half spanish, yet i don't support unification. at least not NOW. Mosley's dream was beautiful but things are'nt ready for it.

I do but not with the leftists in control. and we need rules so each region is protected and preserved

>Because the southern europeans would suck the wealth from the northern europeans

Present political circumstances do not dictate Europe's future. The north allowed for this to happen so as to have us as eternal debt slaves. They granted to Greece loans they knew it'd be incapable of ever paying, and then proceeded to coat this under the guise of Greece being a burden to Germany, whereas we were effectively reduced to Germany's puppet.

>you guys don't even know how norwegian culture is.
Ceaseless effort to foster European brotherhood lies at the core of the ideals of Europe a nation. Modern Greeks have little idea of Norwegian culture, and it is through Europe a nation that we may eventually establish a significant cultural bond and become one people, much like the English and the Welsh.

When, if not now? Europe is dying.

That goes without saying. It is our duty to take over the institutions of the EU through the establishment of clear Fascist majorities in our respective nations. We need to fight relentlessly the European separatist tendencies within our nationalist parties.

Mosley bump

Because the current supranational structure is actively destroying our people's heritage and sense of self. Additionally, Europe is too varied to impose a system like the EU without sacrificing what make our nations great independently, eventually leaving us with a mongrelised beast of a continent, especially if our leaders keep inviting barbarians and serving their personal and others' interests.

how close is Greece to voting in a nationalist government?
the UK lacks options, we will be one of the last to flip

>When it is literally the only way for the peoples of Europe to survive and retain their sovereignty over the course of this century

Well first, because that's not true, second because I'm an Anglophone, third because it already didn't work, fourth because most people don't realize this but the whole "Southern Europeans aren't white" meme isn't a meme, fifth because Slavic countries, sixth because continentals, holy shit, and seventh because Germany.

There, that was 60 seconds.

>I don't recall Nazi Germany having been corrupted, or Fascist Italy and the Soviet Union for that matter

The Nazis recognized Swiss neutrality specifically because so much dirty money was being stored there. Besides that, the whole miracle was based on an economic sham propped up by invasion. The fascists were even worse in that like Franco they derived their primary support from landholders (which as an Anglophone I'm obviously alright with but to speak to the goals of the party it's quite ridiculous).

Soviets had gulags that Stalin made extensive use of for his personal benefit.

Unity is the only means Europe has to remain relevant in the global geopolitical stage. No one European nation is strong or influencial enough to resist turning into a miserable protectorate of the powers that be. It is a sad turn of events, but it is unfortunately a truth that Europe needs to accept, if it is to survive. We could afford to be regionally nationalistic up until the conclusion of WW2, but the conditions of the present are hardly comparable. Mosley witnessed these events unfold first hand, and as such realized that Europe's future would have rely upon unity, lest it'd fade into obscurity and earn its place among the great fallen civilizations of the past. A Europe divided is effectively reduced to a series of servile merchant republics subject to either Russia or the united states.
The EU has failed to meet the standards of Europe a nation, which is why many Mosleyite Fascists have turned against it. The EU in its current form is a cancerous growth in the backs of all nations it's gotten its hands upon, which is precisely why we advocate for a total reformation/takeover of the institutions it represents before they can actually be employed in the service of the European peoples. The current state of the EU, as well as the interests it supports and policies it enacts have nothing to do with Europe a nation or its proposed model. Europe a Nation's restructuring aims to transform this pre existing political foundation into a Fascist federation and slowly build its forces to counter the dominant superpowers that seek to extend their influence over the continent, namely Russia and the US.
Europe a nation is a means to protect Europe's national cultures at the cost of greater political, economic and military unity. Preservation of culture and national identity is at the core of this concept, much like the Scots and the Welsh have preserved their own unique cultural/ethnic roots despite being part of a greater British nation.

Because Greece is cucked and letting in the 3rd world. How can we have a white european nation when Africans and muslims keep coming in. Greece destroyed Europe.

>it already didn't work
Because it is founded upon a faulty premise. It is not indicative of any potential future attempts of a similar geopolitical nature.

Our nationalists are absolute buffoons. Golden Dawn is an utter joke. Don't listen to the memes, one needs to know Greek to comprehend the full extent of their stupidity.

>Unity is the only means Europe has to remain relevant in the global geopolitical stage.
No. The only way to remain relevant is to have babies. If every greek family would be as fertile as a Nigerian one, Greeks would quickly take over Europe.

There's no sense in arguing about geopolitics, when the fundamental question is a social one. Any nation with healthy families and expansive demographics will be relevant in the future and any nation succumbing to the slow decay and rot of social regressivism will shrink and/or collapse into irrelevancy.

Of course it is, but of course as a Grecian you aren't likely to understand that. It could of course be organized to be more egalitarian but the whole point of nationalism is that it isn't amiable to confederation - the nation is already the largest unit which cultural principles are already operating on. Most Europeans are at least industrious and intelligent enough to coordinate in a market economy, but anything beyond that is completely unnecessary to legislate at a level beyond the nation-state.

>because that's not true
See >The only way to remain relevant is to have babies.

And Europe a nation creates a healthy social environment meant to encourage what you describe. It is a lifestyle that is bound to remain in the minority when opposed by the collective forces of the establishment.

>of course as a Grecian you aren't likely to understand that.

I wont bother trying to reason with you any further.

ANGLOS SHOULD DIE
FUCK OFF

No one ethnic or cultural group would by itself rule or exert greater influence upon the union. That's the whole point of Europe being in itself a nation. The national identities of old would give way for a new Pan-European identity in a manner similar to how the UK is a transcendent national identity comprised of three cultural groups.

>Greece
>Europe
you know what to do

No more debts for Greece if Europe becomes a nation

Nice try Greece

Because I refuse to be ruled by Germans. And United States of Europe would lead to being ruled by Germans.
Germans are simply too efficient, resulting in overkill each time they try anything. If they make a war they make a World War, if they hate Jews they make entire industry based on that, when they wanted to apologize for that they went fully suicidal altruistic. Meanwhile Poles are focused on survival. We are men of struggle, fit for hard times, and considering we are unable to make times too good, we are stable. And we will survive.

See What you describe may not be an issue, though I certainly recognize the potential for it to be dangerous, as long as we inspire in Germans European nationalism. The threat is neutralized if German national identity can somehow take a back seat to pan-European nationalism, thus rendering Germans unwilling to fight for their national interests over those of Europe as a whole. They are productive and they are likely to dominate certain portions of the structure, but that threat is again neutralize if those Germans put above all the well being of Europe as a whole, which can again be accomplished through propaganda efforts.

I don't want Britain, Germany and France to be held back by Romania, Greece and Ukraine. Sorry. We can still be friends.

Because it isn't a Nation. I agree we should all cooperate militarily and economicly to reconquer the world.

B U G M E N

>Poland

I will always stand with my people, that being the Irish people. You people talk of preserving your race and the future of your people, why should this be any different?

OP is a globalist kike shill

Mosley was in favor of Ulster's return.

Irelands Right to Unite When Entering European Union

What interest has an Englishman in Ireland? The answer is that this Englishman proved his interest in Ireland and friendship for her people when, as the youngest member of the British Parliament, he became Secretary of the Parliamentary Committee which opposed the operations of the Black and Tans and demanded peace with Ireland. We succeeded at any rate in bringing the Black and Tan iniquity to an end, but we were only partially successful in winning peace for Ireland, because the Government of the day dismembered Ireland. The original Tory demand was for a nine county Ulster divided from Ireland, which would have subjected a 65% Catholic majority, to the Protestant minority in those counties. The final “partition” of six counties still included predominantly Catholic areas.

The Ulster disgrace must be brought to an end. Now is the time and opportunity to do it, all Western nations should soon have the chance to enter a wider Union of Europe. Admission to that larger community will bring a guarantee against the persecution of minorities which could not exist within the narrow hatreds of smaller societies. A minority of Protestants, of course, does exist in Northern Ireland. They have used their fear of persecution to secure from British Government the means to persecute an almost equal number of Catholics. Both the fear and excuse will be removed on entry to the Union of Europe. The large community of the future can guarantee freedom from persecution to such minorities. No further reason or excuse exists for the separate life of the Ulster State. Therefore, Union Movement affirms the right of Ireland to unite and then, as a united people, to enter the wider Union of Europe.

Europe a nation is as such not meant to be supranational, but rather, the birth of a new national structure comprised of many cultural/ethnic groups, and with it the birth of a new European civilization/national identity, much like the UK is a national structure comprised of Scots, English and Welsh, and Spain is a national structure comprised of Galicians, Catalonians, Basques and Castillians. The foundation of this national structure is mutual respect for all cultures and ethnic groups involved, and its utmost aim is the preservation of all parts that comprise it.

I'm copypasting some of my posts from previous discussions I've had on the matter, so some minor mistakes may escape me. The paragraph begins with "as such" because it was initially posted as the conclusion of a previous point.

Mosley was the greatest Englishman to ever live. I would urge anyone reading this to buy some of his books.

Also see

HAIL

The plan to fuse big portions of the planet under the same banner is the roadmap to a one world government. It's like you aren't learning anything from the EU enforcing awful laws against the wishes of the population of many EU members. Just go shill your new world order fantasies in leddit.

Again, even if Germans decided to go against their own interest, they would do it in such over the top manner, it will doom us all. Somehow. Then they will try to fix that by doing the same in the opposite direction, again, without moderation.
It's not about identity, it's about German nature.

>you aren't learning anything from the EU enforcing awful laws

See
, particularly this part:
>The EU has failed to meet the standards of Europe a nation, which is why many Mosleyite Fascists have turned against it. The EU in its current form is a cancerous growth in the backs of all nations it's gotten its hands upon, which is precisely why we advocate for a total reformation/takeover of the institutions it represents before they can actually be employed in the service of the European peoples. The current state of the EU, as well as the interests it supports and policies it enacts have nothing to do with Europe a nation or its proposed model. Europe a Nation's restructuring aims to transform this pre existing political foundation into a Fascist federation and slowly build its forces to counter the dominant superpowers that seek to extend their influence over the continent, namely Russia and the US.

>You guys don't even know how norwegian culture is.
But we do

Absolutely. Make sure to buy this edition though, as the profits go towards www.oswaldmosley.com

I'm currently working on a Greek translation, as a matter of fact. Not one person has bothered to translate his works in Greek as of yet, only certain articles.

I support it in principle, but to create anything remotely workable we first need to destroy the EU and start from the ground up. There’s too much subversion in place in the current (((institutions))) and treaties, it needs to burn.

Memes aside, my actual position is that we could and should work something out. What it would be? I'm not sure. It must be very well thought out and flexible though. I've yet to hear a serious proposal so I can't support it.

To destroy the EU is the equivalent in the mind of the average European of abandoning the concept of European unity in its entirety. The rhetoric of Eurosceptics and civic nationalist parties that aim for its destruction is one of division and isolation, and leaves little hope for any future reconciliation of the ideals of European unity. We better work with what we have than tread in unexplored waters. There is no guarantee that Europe will ever recover from the EU's demise, and even if it does somehow recover, there is no guarantee that it will ever be relevant.

To rebuild from the ashes of divisive rhetoric and social engineering the ideals of European unity is a near impossibility, and current eurosceptic parties use this rhetoric excessively. I personally attribute Le Pen's defeat to this rhetoric alone. She would've won if it wasn't for her anti-EU stance, few Frenchmen actually voted against her for love of Muslims, most did so out of fear of a possible Frexit.

Europe can be a nation if we redistribute the population of each country and use a lingua franca

Otherwise we dont have much in common, nation state is a euro concept and its pretty hard to change or deviate in the continent that gave birth to nations.

Bigger government --> less accountability to people

Do you know what basar is?

>using a meaningless swirl to represent your nationalist movement instead of the most Indo-European symbol possible

Europe a Nation only if it's a Christian nation , because Christianity is the only thing that unites Europeans.

Of course, Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia are out of the question.

>Using India as an example unironically.
Just because your women took kebab skewers and now your country is a shit hole doesn't mean the rest of Europe wants to be in the same gib situation. The European union shows the prototype of a state of Europe and it has failed.

Oh, yeah, let's give up everything that makes the west great (democracy, freedom that good stuff) to protect it from the bad influence of others.

The EU is founded upon a faulty liberal premise, Europe a nation is not. The difference is by no means negligible.

>get into European Union because it's cool bussiness contract
>they start to replace your demographics despite this shit not being part of the deal
>w-why don't you support EU megastate
because centralised goverment fucking sucks

>everything that makes the west great
>democracy
Choose one and only one. You've let Dumbfuckistan's muh constitushun propaganda get to you.

See

Because it's full of foreigners like London. As an Anglo nothing drives me on like the lust for the blood of the non Anglo.

>foreigners
Mudshits get the boot, unless you consider fellow Europeans foreigners.

>Europe as a nation
>sovereignty
pick one
and pay debts

Because the leaders of Europe have no interest in preserving the European people, culture, or way of life

Because there are many differences between the European nations and it does not make sense to discard what our ancestors fought for to become one giant bloc when we have many things like different language for example that ought to be preserved

Plus competition between nations is what made Europe strong

Being an American puppet is hardly any indication of sovereignty, and that's what happens to EU states that leave the EU.

Yeah it's where you keep the Cod bro

It means "get the fuck out" in Portugal

> I don't recall Nazi Germany having been corrupted, or Fascist Italy and the Soviet Union for that matter.
Are you actually a fucking retard?

I agree with Europe a nation, but there might still need to be ethnic borders in place to preserve the separate European ethnicities and ensure we don't all mix.

and completely dissolving your state is better how exactly?

>leaders of Europe
>preservation of culture
See

>Dissolving
>The foundation of Europe a nation is mutual respect for all cultures and ethnic groups involved, and its utmost aim is the preservation of all parts that comprise it.

Internal bureaucratic corruption is not the same as globalist corruption. user was referring specifically to globalist corruption.

> People in failed meme states want to leech of real countries for some sense of worth in the world

Colour me surprised. Lucky for you the European state is coming, I just want no part of it, and it'll be nothing like Moseley's idea of it.

They're not European

That's exactly what I'm saying.

I want nothing to do with Kalergi's nightmare either.

Fuck the EU.. We do fine without being a member.

Europe a nation is not the EU.
>The EU has failed to meet the standards of Europe a nation, which is why many Mosleyite Fascists have turned against it. The EU in its current form is a cancerous growth in the backs of all nations it's gotten its hands upon, which is precisely why we advocate for a total reformation/takeover of the institutions it represents before they can actually be employed in the service of the European peoples. The current state of the EU, as well as the interests it supports and policies it enacts have nothing to do with Europe a nation or its proposed model. Europe a Nation's restructuring aims to transform this pre existing political foundation into a Fascist federation and slowly build its forces to counter the dominant superpowers that seek to extend their influence over the continent, namely Russia and the US.

Superhero books copied Mosley's design because it was so brilliant. Also, it was original, and represented the party better than the Swastika represented NSDAP.

>Greek
>EU shill

Britain's only so great because we stood on the shoulders of giants, and one of those giants were Greece. Don't be so arrogant.

>Europe a nation
>EU
How?

>Germans decided to go against their own interest

Not against their own interest, but for Europe's collective interest.

The North Welsh don't speak a word of English. I don't speak a word of Welsh.

Yet, Britain remains steadfast and strong.
Europe a nation can work, but I don't know if it can work with barbaric peoples like Germans.

look at how burgerland turned out

It was never burgerland's aim to protect the cultures of its settlers.

>literally the ultimate goal of EU
>not EU
What will be official the language? the religion? What is my relation with a British or a Dutch?

Europe consists of hundreds of languages, not two languages. I recognize that a nation can survive with two languages, in Norway we have the samis up north, but we don't have 50 languages of varying proportions, it would be a disaster.

>What is my relation with a British or a Dutch?
One of necessity.

>Unity is the only means Europe has to remain relevant in the global geopolitical stage. No one European nation is strong or influencial enough to resist turning into a miserable protectorate of the powers that be. It is a sad turn of events, but it is unfortunately a truth that Europe needs to accept, if it is to survive. We could afford to be regionally nationalistic up until the conclusion of WW2, but the conditions of the present are hardly comparable. Mosley witnessed these events unfold first hand, and as such realized that Europe's future would have rely upon unity, lest it'd fade into obscurity and earn its place among the great fallen civilizations of the past. A Europe divided is effectively reduced to a series of servile merchant republics subject to either Russia or the united states.

>hundreds of languages
More like 30 something, many of which are mutually intelligible (Spanish-Portuguese, Lithuanian-Latvian, Ukrainian-Belarusian, Croatian-Serbian)

>India is an excellent example to illustrate how multiple languages can coexist under the same banner. Few Indians speak the same language at birth, so they simply communicate in English. I don't see why a continent of about 30 languages, many of which are mutually intelligible, poses a significant issue when India has to deal with over a thousand.

I support a pan-European civilization operating as separate nation states together youtu.be/udnauLOeDE0