Why cheleans are such a turbo commies?

Why cheleans are such a turbo commies?
This chilean squatter chimpanzee left a policeman tetraplegic after he trow a rock to his head.
He is from a chilean upper class familly(his grandpa was a colonel close to Pinochet). So his mother invested money into making a documentary: "muh son is a good boy he din du nuffin".
After serving only 6 years he is released.

Now,this las week he kill a guy in a bar by bashing his head, after an argument becuase the guy was wearing the spanish flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asesinato_de_Carlos_Palomino
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What an utter faggot

The funniest thing is that after the first case, many leftards and left wing politicians have supported him and the Barcelonian now mayor even gave 30k € to his mother.

Helicopter rides were not for fun. They were to rid the country of such pests.

Pinochet did his best but you can't correct nature. Mongrelised societies become communist.

Thanks to the life of Victor many people are being redpilled. This will sink Podemos even more. The propaganda "documentary" ciutat morta has been discredited for ever.

Thanks Victor for serving Spain once more. RIP

A dead stormweenie neo nazi and a leftist rat in jail.
Looks like a win-win situation.

He wasn't a stormweenie, he was a biker.
Not the "heil Hitler" or "Viva Franco" kind of guy but a lot of people wear the spanish flag in polo shirts and other clothes (suspenders in this case) the same way one can have his favourite team on his shirt.

>wearing his country's colors
>"neo nazi"

Pic related.
Not saying he deserved to die. But nothing of value was lost.

So what's this gay bitch doing in Spain?

You know, in the US our Antifa/communists are rich and wealthy too. What's up with that?

Lol at the one on the right

>antifa dude has close relationship with wealthy, naive and loving mother well into adulthood

IMAJUN MOI SUPROISE

>castizomierdas hate Spain
>move to Spain to pollute
>attack someone for waving their own flag in their own country

I hope he dies in prison or is deported

Leeching, he have double citizenship, but there are current prodecures to expell him (after he serves jail time for his crime).

Es la nueva PADRE DE LA PATRIAAA

That's more edgy than anything to be honest. It's a mockery of the Helly Hansen clothing brand.
Samoan bikers wear swastikas because it's edgy and it pisses people off and I can assure you spanish bikers do the same (the ones that do it do it because of that, but not all do it).

I undestand what you mean, that he was just probably cunt so who cares but that guy had a job, family and friends and wasn't involved in any real politics.

It doesn't bother me for that guy in particular but rather how much the left is getting away with in this country and the victims are always the same people. They burned a homeless shelter because it belonged to a "far right" group, they openly call for beatings of "nazis" (said by members of one of the biggest political parties, Podemos), the day of the terrorist attacks in Catalunya they cornered several "nazis" to beat them because of their racism (they were people protesting against islamic immigration), etc. This particular dude got away with a crime before, this is not his first time.

He is also half Italian, but being a leftist criminal, almost no media speaked about that.

If he was a half-italian right winger, everybody would have denunced this guy.

Perhaps this incident can turn the citizens of our country against sudacas.

RIP Victor

Unfortunately no. Social media is plagued with "Come on, it was just a nazi" comments.

I think I read two people saying that regardless what he was he did nothing to get killed. But of course someone spread the rumour he had a knife so the rethoric now it was in self-defense.

Nevermind him. Think about the guy who killed this fat retard and is still in prison.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asesinato_de_Carlos_Palomino

Was the killed guy a Spaniard?

>castizo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO WONDER YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE WHITE

Yes

Looks like a piece of shit as well. Don't think this guy was innocent. He probably tried to fight with the commie and shit got out of hands.

Anyway, two pieces of shit, one under the floor and another in the jail. Good for me.

It's the same everywhere.
For example the kid who punched Rajoy(our cuckservative president). Is a distant relative of his own wife lmao.

John Cobra is related to Rajoy's wife?

kek