Hold your Horses: Roy Moore challenging the election results, will investigate voter fraud

Roy Moore asking for money to investigate voter fraud.

>wbrc.com/story/37080359/roy-moore-campaign-asking-for-donations-to-election-integrity-fund

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
youtube.com/watch?v=BTQd9uXvzGw
youtube.com/watch?v=NBhJWs-sPWE
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/
streamable.com/qid1q
youtube.com/watch?v=l8pfBdQ9pDM
youtube.com/watch?v=anKFZY_1gm8
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/8/moore-accuser-admits-adding-yearbook-signing/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/gadsden-mall-manager-roy-moore-not-banned-mall/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/3650
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For a start, convicted felons gaining the vote thanks to democrat judges. Which leads to being pro- and anti-crime being a deciding factor over a number of votes.

Reminder of some user predicting the course of things. I didn't expect it to ring true in the end.

This will relate to the prediction.

So if there is no need to worry about what a subsequent investigation in the election might turn out, why is it so important to erase the digital records of write-in votes?

big if true

based judge moore.

bumping for JUSTICE

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4

A few reminders to get intellectual dishonesty out of the way. And believe me, there will be. The election has basically been called long before any of the write-in votes from vets came in. Vets are for some reason stupid enough to send write-in votes, knowing what democratic election staff does with those.
youtube.com/watch?v=BTQd9uXvzGw

youtube.com/watch?v=NBhJWs-sPWE

Also:

That’s the face of a man who masturbates 4-6 times daily

You guys are ooking like Hillary supporters. He lost, get over it.

You'd know the type

> disinfo gets countered before it arrives
> resorts to petty insults
Let me guess, in a minute, Finlandfag is going to show up here as well?

this guy has a lot of difficulty accepting reality

Kek 4 Moore

this guy compiles all of meg's posts
pretty handy
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/

I'm still not hearing anything substantive. Could there be a reason why the sliding was so aggressive on the thread originally?

If there's fraud, and Trump and Moore knew about it and laid a trap for it, it doesn't seem like he should have to raise money to challenge it the usual way. The election comission Trump created by executive order should already be rolling on it without needing to get paid. But I suppose Moore still has to go through the usual challenge process. And this gets it back in the news, which has definitely been trying to bury it so we'll all think it's over. This is the first news from the election that I've seen in 2 days, and the "you lost get over it" shills disappeared entirely overnight, at least a week earlier than I figured it would stop being fun for them.

streamable.com/qid1q

proof

you lost get over it

So when will we have the "official final count". I want to be done with this shit.

who the fuck cares what this disgusting pedo thinks?

You lost you pedo sympathizing Faggot

Get over it

>d-donate to my patreon :3

moore is cute! CUTE!

@ 1:15

>Nigger: Long, long lines out here, since seven this morning.
>CNN: and you came out saw the long line and decided to come back
>Nigger: Decided to come back and vote a couple times
>CNN: I think thats against the law but thats okay *laugh* well alright thanks

voter fraud in the us is very real, when i went to my polling place i realized i forgot my wallet at home , then drove back to get it only for one of the ppl handing out ballots to tell me i didn't need to show my id to vote. i could have registered under the name, big bird if i wanted and no one would have checked my id

sliding? like of her loli pants down her virgin thighs?

I’m a lefty and believe all election records should be held to the same standard as any govt. record and be retained for a minimum of five years.

you're not white. get over it

If you continue to post you are going to be made an unwitting accomplice to a very serious federally enforced crime

Voter fraud is just fake news meme created by faux news

> accusations = guilt
Try harder. Consent is foreign concept to you. So is the concept of statutory rape. Don't go moralizing pretending you were against pedophilia.

crime? you mean like molesting 13 year-old middle school girls?

i agree -- child molestation is criminal

Faux isn't pronounced the way you think it is, brainlet.

if you didnt understand what i was sayin coz ur brain is not developed yet, I COULD HAVE VOTED UNDER ANY NAME I WANTED TO AND GOT AWAY WITH IT

Is this the one that forged the yearbook and lied about Moore being the judge in her divorce?

so, did they beat you often in prison -- was it twice a day or three times a day?

>cant call a recall because he lost by +-1%
>give me your money goys so i can still win

Everyone who disagrees with me, raped me when I was only 10. See, I accused you, so you're obviously pedophiles and have no right to hold that against anyone.

no, that's the one the assistant district attorney took to his cabin in the woods so she could be fondled around her breasts and her vagina in his bed

does your parole officer check in on you often, and can i find your photie on the sex offender website?

>projecting this much

I vividly remember you raping me 40 years ago. Prove you didn't.

in the reports of the many people around his very small town who had to be wary of a 30-something guy cruising the shopping mall for underage girls

Roy Moore's attorney gives press conference embarrassing Gloria Allred and her sub-par forging skills.
youtube.com/watch?v=l8pfBdQ9pDM

Well if there is nothing to hide, there would be nothing to worry about, right? Release it, let an impartial graphologist look it over and confirm that it is real. Well Allred doesn't think so.
youtube.com/watch?v=anKFZY_1gm8

A pattern that goes hand in hand with changing the accuser's story to match evidence that comes out. Now if the story was true, why would she need to lie in the first place?
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/8/moore-accuser-admits-adding-yearbook-signing/

does everyone in your family ostracize you? and do you get many xmas presents from them, like a dead rat in a box or a restraining order

that's the defense you're going to take? you could easily just say the accusations are fake, but you're going with "don't act like you're against pedophilia"?

Like the manager of the mall he was "banned" from?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/gadsden-mall-manager-roy-moore-not-banned-mall/

> Conservashits literally endorsed a failed serial child molesting pedophile for a senate candidate

Lol nice family values you have their , Conservashits

Hello, where is the proof?

Feminist lawyers paying off random women to make accusations is by no means something unusual. It is why they are feminist lawyers and not regular lawyers in the first place.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/3650 84-trump-rips-fbi-before-speech-at-its-training-academy

You still haven't disproven 's accusation. Am I to take that as a tacit admission of guilt?

> WAAAAAAAAH Why is my ancient, outdated trick not working?

Woops, wrong image

>point out that libs aren't celebrating like they should be
>they dump some half-hearted 'pedo' references
>proving the point that it's nothing like what they promised on election night
>they don't think it's over

Welp, got no disinfo to address. Back to posting memes I guess. Gotta keep the thread bumped after all.

HANNITY: At that time in your life...Let me ask you this you do remember these girls would it be unusual for you as a 32 year old guy to have dated a woman as young as 17?
Do you remember dating girls that young at that time?

MOORE: If I did, you know, I'm not going to dispute anything.

Normal answer: I was 32 at the time. That's absurd. I didn't date teenagers.
Abnormal answer: I was 32 at the time. If I did date teenagers, I'M NOT GOING TO DISPUTE ANYTHING.

>17 is now pedophilia

Jesus, this is embarrassing.

> did you date a girl that was of legal age?
> I'm not going to dispute anything
> Liberal conclusion: OBVIOUSLY HE'S A PEDOPHILE AND A RAPIST!
You have all the facts here, I don't see how you come to your conclusions unless you want to.

Her name was Brittany Benefield.

HANNITY: But you don't specifically remember having any girlfriend that was in her teens even at that time?

MOORE: I don't remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother. [Roy Moore thinks it's okay for Roy Moore, in his mid-thirties, to date a 14 year old girl, as long as her mother says its okay.]

HANNITY: Well actually there was there was one though, a 14 year old that was working as a Santa or helper when you approached her when you were in your thirties.

And when she was 16 and her mother forbade her, that was the third case.

MOORE: I don't even like hearing it. This has never been brought up. [But it has; state of denial.] It has never been even mentioned. [But it is mentioned; state of denial.] It involves a 14 year old girl her allegations contradict the whole behavior pattern of the other two teenagers who even witnessed yourself. [She reported me for child molesting behavior different from the kind I used with the other two teenagers.]

he attacks his accusers behavior but does not deny his own behavior

For names to look up, I like Kate Steinle.

What an absolute faggot.

>14 is legal age
nice one, Muqtar
go fuck your camel mother

Roy Moore should have manned up and married a sassy independent 35 year old single mother of a mixed child like I did!

it is though. I fucked a 14 yo a while back and I'm 23

We're still stuck at 'allegations = guilt' in that case, or rather a kafkatrap, where him denying an allegation implies his guilt. In which case you still need to refute or disprove the rape accusations both from me and that other user levied at you.

who's "we"
you dirty pedo

go into the town center so your townspeople can stomp you to death you piece of shit

unironically neck yourself

Hmmm, they accuse people of being arabs in this context. A muslim would never talk about this that way.

Why can't liberals ever look right?

A fucking Kraut is the only one still supporting Moore the pedo!

Best thread of the day.

>Muh voted fraud
>Trump is president

Sounds like we should investigate the 2016 election and temporarily remove the president

I agree. We should re-run the election this time requiring voter ID.

a muslim kraut -- these fucking muslim pedophile roaches

Again fucking Scalawags and Carpetbaggers are turning the poarch monkeys loose on us again. We need Judge Moore so we can control our Coon population
How about you Yankee bastards enjoy your new pet moooslims awhile before you want to help the negroes run free in Alabama!
Voter Fraud out the ass and the recount will regain our rightful seat.
BTW: sorry about how Sessions turned out to be a total pushee.

is that your new waifu? did your roach loli die in captivity

By the way so I heard you like obscure pedophilia references. How about hollywood?

Go ahead and do it. Please, I implore you, investigate the 2016 for voter fraud. We both know the Reps are Gerrymanderers, voter fraud is more of a Dem thing. Has been for 50 years

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Hm, liberal AND with a dislike for mudksins. Got to poke a bit more to narrow down what we're dealing with here.

Sounds like whining on his part. That said, any election this close should be double checked.

Not unless you mention that Lauren southern is fake and also blacked regularly. Now we might see him

They ARE fake you dumb cunt.
kys

oh man, it would be glorious

Lets hope so.

I could see Alabama cleaning up their voting system after this. Moore is small potatoes though, fuck him, he lost.

I think I've found it.

GO GET 'EM ROY!

BURN THOSE FAGGOTS TO ASHES.

Isn't this called "Jill Steining"?

I hope it goes on forever. The Dems have been doing it in the presidential elections for YEARS. They are STILL crying about their idiotic "collusion" fantasy, with no end in sight.

This

It's a kike