Hahahahaha savage

hahahahaha savage

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a-spider-in-the-heliotropes.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. we were winning until the jewish bankers influence stepped all over the world. bitcoin ensures we wont have to deal with that nonsense. hope you and yours are ready for camp labor.

>Germans/Austrians
>implying they're the same

she seems happy

Damn, that's edgy. Whoever that is, i hope she gets raped by a migrant because i can be edgy, too.

>implying they're not

Hey jews
remember what happened the last time you pissed off the Italians?

they keep getting angrier over the refugee situation...

ah well fuck

open the borders and let us get invaded and pillaged. Anything to not be called a Nazi!

Hope she will get a dose of enrichment soon.

Yeah we do remember which is why you should be afraid since we won’t make the same mistakes

>implying she wouldnt enjoy it
white women are considered civilization destroyers for a reason

Sooo, you were winning until you lost and kept losing forever?

What specific event is that a picture of?

Whoa dude cool it with the antisemitic feelings

>we

>tfw Hitler was a time traveler trying to warn us

Are my shoes ready?

Germ*noid subhumans btfo

The Anglo wins again

It's a shame, she looks so cute judging by her avatar picture.
Similar peoples, but not the same.

we... move to europe,Judas.

These are Holodomor pics from Ukraine tho.

>be a jew puppet
>wins

ok mohammed

Seems like a reasonable woman

No, he just read the Kalergi plan.

someone post her nudes

Don't care if that's a jew or not.
Since when is telling someone to fuck off who enjoys the thought of your burning great-grandmother anti-semitic? Fucking don't overdo it, i swear to G*D!

Awesome female traitors like her will be the first to be burned alive.

Hey liberals/commies.
Remember what happened the last tme you fight with capitalism?

We defeated the Nazis so we could have a world free for everybody. Im grateful to Britain for what they did, and allowing me to move here

italians > whites

>invented spaghetti and pizza
>most aesthetic beautiful cities in the world
>invented fascism
>Renascence
>Evola

Yeah Germany knew 7 years of absolute glory and freedom of the jew.

ohne Ostfront gewinnt ihr nicht . das Spiel ist noch lange nicht vorbei

**renaissance

>posts pics of Hamburg or Dresden civilians

HEY REMEMBER HOW EVIL GERMONY WAS

How many non blacks live in London by now?
1 million?
And how does the rest of the UK look like now?

>invented spaghetti and pizza

China and Greece invented those. Italy literally never created anything. Kys Mario.

und für dich dreckigen Judenbengel werden wir sicherlich auch noch einen Platz in der Dr. Mengele Anstalt finden . Die ganze Welt hast dich - und du wagst es immer noch hier im Netz das Maul aufzureißen - Scheißuntermensch

What's going on here. The text and picture are motivating, but the context seems to imply that it's a bad thing?

That's it buddy. I've reported you to the Antifa Tumblr page. Enjoy your incoming trollstorm you shitlord

Hey lefty, remember the bullshit last time that forced them to go Nationalistic?

deine "antifa" rotten wir in Europa systematisch aus - und ab 2046 seid ihr dreckigen Untermenschen dran .

I don't get it, is a giant pile of dead jews a pro or a con. Mixed messages here...

>Implying gassing communists, faggots and Jews is a bad thing.

this one was really witty I have to admit

>ethnic homogeneity = genocidal orgy of slaughter

how cunning indeed

Ancient Romans made pasta, burger. You just slice dough into strips.
>Italy never created anything
Yes they did.

I think it's more of a tee hee "if you have any self respect/preservation of yourselves as a people we're going to call everyone's favorite good goy America to roast more innocent European civilians alive"

>a pile of rubble
>a victim of USA nuclear bombing Hiroshima
>somehow Germany's fault

italians enhanced both of them, would you rather eat retarded gook noodles or some bolognese, some boring flat bread or Hawaiian pizza?

Every fucking time

We should tip the spaghettis off about the jews behind the refugee situation

>t. wop

Reminder that OP commie is more White than 99% of Sup Forums posters.

No one cares about European heritage you subhuman dog

>Hawaiian pizza

Needs me to inseminate her... she would be keen. I'm a chad.

Mhm. I'm so so sorry that the smell of firebombed germans doesn't turn me on as much as the average """""anti""""-fascist. Thank god, they added that 'anti', otherwise i might think that people who enjoy the smell of firebombed civilians are just evil. But they are the good goy- good guys.

>white
>a jew

>the rest of the UK

due to the UK being very centralised, only a few large major cities are awful/lost ot multiculturalism. Much like Germany, outside of these cities, its fine.
It's just banter fella. us euros should stick together culturally, if not politically.

Hey jews.

Remember what happened the last time you pissed off the goyim?

Sad part is, though, most of us would agree with that picture.

Who

>No one cares about European heritage you subhuman dog

Apart from Europeans and a large % "white" of burgers, of course. But yeah, that's "no one" really.

>It´s only hate speech when it is convenient

They know it didn't happen. They know our humanity is too great and they can continue to fuck with us with minimal repercussions... the difference this time is they gave us the idea of gassing them all and oh what a good idea it is!

jfc I hate Jews so much. once you start (((noticing))) you can't help but dislike them

Umso besser. Je mehr dieses Drecksvolk von Parasiten und Ratten provozieren und sich über die Situation anderer, die sie erschaffen haben, lustig machen, desto weniger Mitleid und Empathie werde ich empfinden wenn der Tag kommt an denen wir ihre Frauen und Töchter vergewaltigen, und die Männer und Söhne erhängen und erschiessen. Lass sie lachen, es wird der Tag kommen an dem der blutige Ernst der Realität in form von eiskalter Gewalt ihre parasitäre Existenz beenden wird.

Since we get blamed anyway we might as well prepare for a real Shoah this time

they are the scum of the earth 90% of their dna is european and sput over then ,they are disgusting rat to their ancestors

wouldn't pull out desu

hnnng

Ganz ruhig Bernd nicht aufregen.

Hitler had some good points but i wish he wouldnt have attacked Poland. Then Germany would still have East Prussia and we could still put every inner enemy in labor camps.

I'm no mutt, I'm a pure African bull. We're going to make sure you subhuman devil's are extinct by the end of the century

Stay mad, subhuman

Hey jews, remember what happened when you pushed whites too hard?
*posts picture of the list of all expulsions of jews in history*

Post hands

This greeks taught the romans how to have hot buttsex by showing it to them. They couldn't stop bumfucking for centuries after they stole it from the greeks.

Tell us what makes your people so fucking caustic?

9/10 would smash.

>Aryan looking juden

fyi her nudes are on the Internet

>stockings full of coal
So she wants to keep the ovens hot?
Nice of her.

which one of you did this?

Post the link faggot.

Ich bin Osteuropäer der die deutsche Sprache beherrscht, kein impotenter Bernd der sich seit über 60 Jahren alles von Juden bieten lässt. An deiner Stelle würde ich mich aufregen, nein, kochen vor Wut, falls du kein ekelhafter Türke oder Nafri bist.

kek

>dead body smiling
Confirmed she died happy, Nazis vindicated of any wrong doing

lewds
archive.is/a-spider-in-the-heliotropes.tumblr.com

i say it's france turn to go nationalist !
we've never try it so far

Learn how to use google you Amerimutt nigger

karma reynoldson nudes

fpbp

thank god for 50 million dead anti-europeans, soviets, and 6 trillion jews

to me, a brit is same as a jew

a vermin to be exterminated

Outstanding.

why do americunts feel the need to lecture everybody?
If Germans want to be nationalistic, it's their business, cunt