>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/942370745719640064
youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
youtube.com/watch?v=357hEojMX0k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Brunswickers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossbones_(military)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolly_Roger#Military_use
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/942370745719640064

Advanced Merry Christmas guys incase I cant greet you guys next weekend.

Is Dut finally coming for you?

>P-pls stop baking
kek

I love Kellyanne.

There has been no winning
Only losing

Which will continue to 2018

Blue Alabama. Those two words together sounds like fiction right? Well Trump made it happen. He has such low approval ratings that almost no state is guaranteed red.

The most hilarious part is where Trump supporters keep crying about how polls are oversampled and how biased they are. Now Alabama has become blue, but I guess the polls are still biased and oversampled right? Right???

The republicans will get punished insanely hard in 2018. The republicans will lose both majorities in the House and the Senate. Trumps last two years will be even more of a joke than his first two years.

tldr: SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SECOND TERM

SAY GOODBYE TO SENATE AND HOUSE MAJORITY

HAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHHAAHHA

What's Joe's secret?

AH YES, THEY CALL ME CHEESUS. FOR MY CHEESE IS THE RANKEST AND GREASIEST IN ALL THE LAND. AND THE KINGS AND POORFELLOWS WHO GATHER FROM HERE TO THERE ALL AGREE, THAT MY BRAPS OUTBRAP THEM ALL.

I'll be visiting some islands that has possible Muslim abductors.

What do?

Stay inside. It's safe inside.

Hey Americans, you will have to give us back Alaska.

Carry pork on you and a vial of pig's blood.

>possible Muslim abductors.
Just say you're from /sg/

BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Phoenix media reporting that Arizona senator John McCain has died.

All sales are final, Ivan.

I'll be going through airports and inspections
I dont think pig blood is feasible.

I need to go cause I already paid for the trip.

what else, will saying mashallah spare my life?

Just got a flash of inspiration to turn OP pic into one of these things but I'm too tired to meme. Here's putting it out there in case someone else takes up the challenge.

>>SoS T-Rex tells NoKo Rep to go fuck himself

Can't handle the banter.

I just had an American breakfast for the first time. Would definitely have the jell-o again!

Be patient stop spreading fake news.
Mccain only have a few days left, dying on Christmas Eve / Day would be a huge display of meme magic.

Some people are like that, trying to keep alive and meet certain dates to pass away.

> I showed the poll from washington post that had Jones up by 3. He eventually won with 1.5

The polls were still wrong. Actually this was even worst than 2016, with polls all over the place. Anyone putting any faith in any kind of poll in 2018 need to have their heads checked.
You would get a more accurate result saying for all elections
> it will be a tie, margin of error 5%

And likely get 90% of the seats right. The predictive power of polls is zero

Good morning everyone. I hope everything-
STOP REPLYING TO CLOGROACH YOU STUPID IBERIAN. STOP TALKING TO THE TURK WHO PRETENDS TO BE A GIRL. WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?! STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP.

Why do other boards, like Sup Forums, always complain about /pol posting on their boards when they are the ones who spam the 56% meme here? Then they try and say that Sup Forums is the board filled with redditors kek.

MAGA

That was more about a general attempt to dispel the fiction that the pollsters know what they’re doing. The don’t know the first thing about what they’re doing

Stop talking to the moroccan who LARPs as a woman. All he does is bait.

Tell them you support them online. They'll like you then.

Maybe look for polling groups thats using the methodology of that LA Times polls with unchanging / same respondents would be good for observation, per state.

Sup Forums.
And this is an attempt to dispel the notion that YOU NEED TO KEEP REPLYING TO TURKS. TURKS ARE LESS THAN ANIMALS AND YOU NEED TO STOP REPLYING TO THEM YOU IDIOT. DO NOT REPLY TO TO TURKS. STOP REPLYING TO TURKS.

I hope he dies soon. I don't care how, it can painless for all I care. I don't hate him but it is time for him to go.

Pretty sure Mccain will live forever.

It doesn’t work user. It would likely (like the LA Times) show the trends correctly but not the result. Trump got it right
> look at the size of that crowd. Look at the signs at everyone’s lawns.

A candidate in 2018 will have to travel way farther and expose himself way more than usual. Anyone hiding like Romney in 2012, Hillary in 2016 and Moore in 2017 wont fare well.

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY

California fires grow from 4th to 3rd largest fires in state history officially.

He doesn't want to link back to the other argument he was having cause he was losing. He thinks he always beats the Dutchmen so it makes him feel good.

Who believes the polls any more, unless the results reinforce what they already believe. Especially after Drumpf's victory.

Them too but there was some posters on Sup Forums who were also posting those that meme.
His time is limited by the ticking time bomb in his head.

>implying he'd be allowed to die before divulging his Deep State intel
>implying he isn't at a military medical center right now being pumped full of epinephrine and sodium pentothal

youtube.com/watch?v=357hEojMX0k
The Rockstar.

Good morning.

It was only 5th largest when I checked last week, looks like the Hundred Year Shitpost mustered enough meme magic to take this thing ALL THE WAY

Press F for Fire

kek

Just stop resisting already.
>I don't hate him
You should.

Tasty pasta

Grow!

BUMP

Don't hold hate in your heart, user.

> Pretty sure Mccain will live forever
Let me tell you a story of an immortal strain of cells that, for all intents, is a new species that born out of a person cells

> HeLa is a cell type in an immortal cell line used in scientific research. It is the oldest and most commonly used human cell line.
> These were the first human cells grown in a lab that were naturally "immortal", meaning that they do not die after a set number of cell divisions (i.e. lack of senescence). These cells could be used for conducting a multitude of medical experiments—if the cells died, they could simply be discarded and the experiment attempted again on fresh cells from the culture. This represented an enormous boon to medical and biological research
> HeLa cells are sometimes difficult to control because of their adaptation to growth in tissue culture plates. Through improper maintenance, they have been known to contaminate other cell cultures in the same laboratory, interfering with biological research and forcing researchers to declare many results invalid.
> The degree of HeLa cell contamination among other cell types is unknown because few researchers test the identity or purity of already established cell lines. It has been demonstrated that a substantial fraction of in vitro cell lines are contaminated with HeLa cells; estimates range from 10% to 20%

All in all that means that McCain as well can love forever as immortal cells all over the world. Everytime a medical research is conducted his cells would check if it was paid for with Obamacare and, if not, contaminate the experiment I validating it with his one vote.
This was McCain can block the repeal and replace forever!

I guess it would be them too.
It's currently raining now.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I always love the beautiful rain.

>one of the trends on Twitter is As Venezuela Collapses

ellen degenerate

Anyone able to give me a run down regarding Mueller and the transition emails they just obtained? Is that bad for us?

>wearing that anachronistic brown suit
>Literally doing the finger pointing gestures.
Do you guys think he was literally memeing the Goebbels thing?

top jej, DEFEND THIS!

I wonder how many of those donations come from Trump supporters. Context next post

Same. It's what woke me up this morning which is strange as rain normally puts me to sleep.

>you now remember that obscene monkey flailing has all but replaced actual dancing in mainstream culture

Here is the context.

> Antonio Cuahua’s four children—10-year-old Cecily, 8-year-old Anthony, 6-year-old Marrissiah, and 5-year-old Enrique—are all U.S. citizens.
> A judge recently ruled that they could be sent to Mexico to live with their father, but the documentation needed to apply for Mexican citizenship costs at least $1,500

They want but can’t just cross the border to Mexico to be with their father. They need to ***apply for fucking papers or Mexico won’t let them in***.

>living somewhere where it rains in December
Faaaaaaaaaaaaag.
It's all I have left.
>crowdfunded minority mass deportations never
I couldn't donate enough.

>if you only knew how bad the jews are...

Where do you live then?

US should ban double citizenship, this looks like a scam too, with current law they will reach adulthood and bring everyone back plus their new spawn as broodmothers and fathers.

h'whyte bois btfo

asian women belong to blaccy!

North.

Montana?

How long until Drumpf attacks and everything we've been talking about no longer matters?

Replace it with love instead. Love Trump's hate, remember?
Kinda think the Government should shoulder the cost. It would certainly be cheaper than taking care of them for the rest of their lives.

I came across this earlier and thought you'd like it, given you enjoy historical items.

>you now get a temp block for talking about eminems album which is 90% trumphate and 100% whiteshaming

Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Brunswickers

Something like that.
But if I don't feel hate and anger all the time then I'll let my enemies get away with shit.

>temp
Incoming ban in a few hours. That's how my last few have happened.

dumb redditmods

>referencing fiction

Yeah. Jannies can’t ban, just temp block. It gets reviewed by a mod later and a ban usually follows.

Thank you my friend. Even without the filename I could tell it was German in origin from the eagle.
>The Brunswick Ducal Corps (German: Herzoglich Braunschweigisches Korps), commonly known as the Black Brunswickers in English and the Schwarze Schar (Black Troop, Black Horde, or Black Host) or Schwarze Legion (Black Legion) in German, were a military unit in the Napoleonic Wars. The corps was raised from volunteers by German-born Frederick William, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (1771–1815) . The Duke was a harsh opponent of Napoleon Bonaparte's occupation of his native Germany.[1] Formed in 1809 when war broke out between the First French Empire and the Austrian Empire, the corps initially comprised a mixed force, around 2,300 strong, of infantry, cavalry and later supporting artillery.[1][2][3]

>"women"

South Dakota then?

reminder: this is the looks of a woman that yellowfever fags eventually settle down with

Sure.

>turnout greater than 2012 and 2016 for an off cycle special election
OK.

>this tweet exists

Since we're talking about Germans let's talk about how one of Hans' kings tried creating an army of nothing but lanklets.
>The Potsdam Giants was the Prussian infantry regiment No 6, composed of taller-than-average soldiers. The regiment was founded in 1675 and dissolved in 1806 after the Prussian defeat to Napoleon. Throughout the reign of the Prussian king Friedrich Wilhelm I of Prussia (1688–1740) the unit was known as the "Potsdamer Riesengarde" ("giant guard of Potsdam") in German, but the Prussian population quickly nicknamed them the Lange Kerle ("tall guys").
>The Regiment was founded with a strength of two battalions in 1675 as “Regiment Kurprinz” under the command of Prince Frederick of Brandenburg, the later King Frederick I of Prussia. In 1688 the later King Frederick William I of Prussia became the nominal Commander of the Regiment. After Frederick William I ascended to the throne in 1713, he proceeded to strengthen his military, including hiring 40,000 mercenaries. He had already begun to recruit taller soldiers and needed several hundred more recruits each year.
>As the number of tall soldiers increased, the regiment earned its nickname 'Potsdam Giants'. The original required height was 6 Prussian feet (about 6'2" or 1.88 meters),[1] well above average then and now. The king was about 1.6 meters himself.[2] He tried to obtain them by any means, including recruiting them from the armies of other countries. The Emperor of Austria, Russian Tsar Peter the Great and even the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire sent him tall soldiers in order to encourage friendly relations. Several soldiers were given by Tsar Peter I as a gift in return for the famous Amber Room.[3] Pay was high, but not all giants were content, especially if they were forcibly recruited, and some attempted desertion or suicide.

your grandpa fought for this

So did yours buster brown.

Since I have them on hand, here's a few more wiki pages featuring the skull & crossbones motif.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossbones_(military)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolly_Roger#Military_use

DIDNT someone tell the brits making a continuous line cutting the world in 2 would lead to some trouble. They dicks bigger than their brains

>implying Moore won't win the recount
lel

>try to report a post
>"you have already reported this post"
>I didn't
Anyone else having this issue recently?