Hello, jordanian here, so not an amerimutt, but please listen to me, this amerimutt meme is really getting out of hand...

hello, jordanian here, so not an amerimutt, but please listen to me, this amerimutt meme is really getting out of hand, it must stop, its not funny anymore and its being forced, its shitting up all of Sup Forums

so please, stop this bullshit because its gone too far, let this meme die.

TIL the name of a meme

you didn't have to change your flag, user

Psyop some asses here fell for. Meant to divide us. Stay strong brother love ya.

Is this the thread where we post amerimutts?

>this meme must die, goy

Born and raised American here, I think it's hilarious (Being 1/16th Jew myself)

haha just kidding, fuck amerimutts, posted this so i avoid a ban.

The meme is mildly entertaining but it's getting forced hard. I saw some poor loser dumping it on Sup Forums trying desperately to get some (You)'s but whatever. It's more entertaining than most forced memes.

whiter than you mohammad

It's shilled by /leftypol/ and shareblue as a simple divide and conquer tactic that turns every thread into a dumbass fingerpointing game of "YOU'RE NOT WHITE AND, WHITER THAN YOU, etc," and retards fall for it. Why do you think it happens in threads that are actually important and have some kind of discussion, it's so obvious.

Fuck off. Amerimutt is the best meme in ages.

Arabs are the true caucasians

I like it personally. For years the only ways people could make fun of us was by pointing out how successful we were or how they weren’t allowed to defend themselves.
The fact that it bothers anyone is both fascinating and hilarious.

If anyone has “masked amerimutts” please post them.

Kek

This meme is great, the only people who get butthurt over it are the people who resemble the goblins in the images. I enjoy watching halfbreed nigs type long and angry responses. However, It is overused but if it wasn't this meme, it would just be another (COMPED, etc).

Such is the cycle of pol.

the only annoying thing is that Englishmen get off the hook
they are by far uglier and nastier than Americans
look at any documentary set in UK and you'll see what I mean

half of all threads devolve into it. it's shitting up the board but eurofags are ok with it because it makes them feel superior.

top kek

The only problem with the meme exploding is the fact that the original face (and frontal iteration) is 10x funnier than any of the variations except perhaps le 0% face.

As an American I say keep spamming the fuck out of this meme. This shit cracks me up every time.

The brits have a higher superiorty complex than us to be honest.

yup, exactly this. every thread is turning into this. well memed.

True, there are almost no attractive British girls and the men are Russia tier. Disgusting.