ITT: anime locations you want to go to when you die

ITT: anime locations you want to go to when you die

comfy af

I like gloomy things, but this...

Flognarde, of course.

This always looked like a great place to visit.

The Town from Kiki's Delivery Service.

Only acceptable choice or pic related.

Pretty much any town featured in a Ghibli movie is comfy as fuck... with a few exceptions like grave of the fireflies

This so much.

>wanting to be confined to a relatively small town by massive walls with no memories
ok kid

I want to live here so badly

The heart wants what the heart wants, motherfucker.

the town IS comfey, but I get a bad vibe about it all

Amestris from Fullmetal Alchemist

seems comfy af when genocidal wars aren't happening

Stop reading my mind, you fucks.

Before any smartass mentions it, yes, I know its modelled after a real place. But no real place could ever be quite as relaxed and comfy as the town in the show.

dumb frogposter

Why are you so hostile :(

Toyosato, Cuenca and the town Non Non Biyori takes place at.

Hinamizawa seems like a nice place to visit during the summer.

I miss it already

Lots of places in anime are modeled after real places.

OP's pic is my answer too with my pic added.

ALOLA

I want to join the GJ-bu when I die.

that's it, man

>no memories that cause you pain and random cringing
I'll take it

>small lakes and clouds just a few feet above you
>long grass and flowers everywhere
>no one else around
This might be my heaven as well.

Actually I already got to live here. Oh god I want to go back so bad I'm dying inside.

Takehara seems comfy enough.

>Constant battles that are not cases of genocide, but rather fun tournaments where if i Swing a big ass sword at someone, at worst he will be a fluffball for awhile
>Cat/Dog/Squirrelgirls...what more.
>life ;;

the country is nice but I like huge dense cities

>>no one else around
>This might be my heaven as well.
There are billions of people in heaven. Everyone who died not knowing what Christianity was is in heaven.

this is the inside

Every time a frogposter replies you saying he agrees you gotta wonder "oh this opinion is clearly flawed and or retarded, where did I go wrong?"

I know, but I still thought some faggot would come out with 'hurr but you can just go there whenever you want' if I didn't mention it myself though.

MC's comfy house on the outskirts

>long grass
Enjoy your velociraptors

Well the OP pic is from NNB, which is based on a real place, or at least the school is

I agree 100%

mah niggah
the anime was underrated as fuck by "muh cgi" fags

Okay, I laughed.
Seriously though stop this.

if u jsut want more pepes just say so.

Cocona's room~

I really need to go to Cuenca. It's only a few hours from my place (well, I have to take a plane).

Also, Neo Venezia.

I'm actually going to mine this summer.
I'll let you know how long it takes before i start bashing heads and clawing at my throat once I leave.

I preferably want to go before i die. Hard to enjoy it when dead.

I've been twice so far and recommend it fully especially since you live so close. I was lucky it was near my holiday home which was a nice surprise.

Source?
This as well.

Might also want pre-meteor Itomori, though.

During the summer, the village is filled with noisy, overweight weeaboo tourists with colored hair and headbands.

Have fun.

So about 3 seconds then

Are there really that many foreigners traveling to a rural Japanese village because of NNB?

>Source?
Reverse image search.

Thought you meant Shirakawa village since you posted a Higurashi image.

Never been to the NNB place, but every single anime-related landmark is filled with dozens of chinks and loud European weeaboos, so don't get your hopes up.

Okay...

Thought it could be some Ghibli or Shinkai film, though.

Read the global rules.

Nocis in Turn A Gundam looks comfy so far

Sorry, I glanced over the post you were responding to and just saw it was responding to OP, that was my mistake. The Higurashi village makes more sense.

I went to Shirakawago last year, didn't realized it's from Higurashi.

What's it like? I'm planning on going this June when I visit Japan for the first time.

>a city of any kind
>comfy

No.

I will. From my place to Madrid it's really cheap, and then take a bus to Cuenca. I want to spend 1-2 days there. Even if it's small, I want to visit the Sora No Woto places.

Also, probably my next destiny is Venecia or Izu, from Amanchu!.

You could go live in Montecarlo.

Tokyo 3, so that I can find Asuka and marry her.

Drooling on my chin, this urge it will not yield...

not that user you asked but I've been there several times. always during summer. a few years ago it was nice. however you had quite a lot of japanese tourists on the main street during the day.
last summer it was horrible. westerners everywhere. the hospital is gone they build a parking lot. the school(which is about 30km to the south) is gone for years.
If you want to go then hurry who knows what will happen to this place in the next couple of years.
the pic is from 2011

For a small visit it's okay. It's only the view from the small mountain (where I took the photo) and the village, though. I spent there half a day. The owner of the hostel told me that in winter is a lot better.

Also, if you are interested, go to Takehara, from Tamayura. It's a little far from Onomichi/Hiroshima, though. It was one of my favourites places.

A bunch of anons went this summer and I met up with them while using it as a stop over since I enjoyed it a lot last time I was there. Everything is really cheap and you won't need much money. I was fine with just 100 euros. You could probably cover a lot of the more popular locations in a single day but if you really want to check off everything I'd suggest staying longer. The old town is really nice.

Cuenca is wonderful. Been there in 2010. From Madrid it takes about three hours by train to get there. Accommodations are affordable. You can enjoy long walks through the city and the surrounding countryside. The base that is used by the girls in the show was a monastery back in the days and is a hotel now. Just act like you are a guest and you can sneak in. They have a nice restaurant where you can enjoy some good spanish ham and wine.

fantasy australia

Does this count? Granblue's world was breathtakingly beautiful.

I've been twice so far and still haven't managed to get inside the Parador. I think some of the anons who went in the summer I met up with also had difficulty getting in but yeah, the food and drink there is pretty good.

That's just a rural area. Depending on what country you live, you can go visit something similar right now.

Good taste. Mushishi has some of the comfiest backgrounds in anime.

Fuck yis reading my mind, my dudes

A shopping arcade filled with people who know you and look out for you.

Which job would you take? I want to make mochi with Tamako's family.

That gorge is a lot higher up than it looks and apparently several people have jumped from it. Still quite a nice bridge to cross.

>Tried mochi because of Tamako Market
>It wasn't as wonderful as Tamako made it out to be
Maybe because I had store bought mochi and not traditional mochi like how it is featured in the series but I was disappointed. It's something I'd definitely have again I just wouldn't go out of the way for it.

I want to CUM in Cocona's room!~~

I'd just run a comfy book shop with Shiori

I would pound mochi in Tamako's bowl with my mortar!

Why?

Probably the coffee/discography storeowner. Just listen to music all day and enjoy life.

I went to Onomichi.

It kind of smelled funny but I really liked it.