Why the hell are psychdelic drugs that come from the ground illegal in most nations around the world and in a lot of...

Why the hell are psychdelic drugs that come from the ground illegal in most nations around the world and in a lot of cases, at the highest level of drug-class?

>eating things that grow out of literal shit
Haha nigger just take some pills or have a drink you absolute retard.

>psilocybin mushrooms have to come from shit

Considering this molecule can even be formed underground, you don't really have much of an issue obtaining them at all if you understand what you're looking for.

>putting effort into becoming retarded
Meanwhile I’m taking adderal smoking cigs and accomplishing more in a day than your hippy ass does in a month.

Are you making any real change though, user?

Your inner world has to be in a good place for anything to truly be accomplished.

I don’t make change, I make bills. That’s why I don’t have to go digging through shit to get fucked up on hippy drugs, I can buy them like a normal person.

Make whatever you want in this world mate, doesn't change who you are as a person and that's the thing you're gonna have to be living with your entire life.

They reduce productivity in people. People who are not productive are dead weight for society.

False. They open / unfold your mind and enable you to think in much higher frequencies. You faggots are just running around as cogs in the jew masters machine. Eat some psych, unplug, think for yourself. Question authority.

We don't need people who think in higher frequencies, we need people who work hard and procreate fast.

i work hard but i am not procreating. I have not found a girl yet finish master

I'm not a druggie or anything, I don't even drink but I still want to try DMT because I like weird shit.

Monopoly.

Ban certain stuff but legalize other stuff that's just as bad. Corner market and profit.

Why don’t you just do other drugs?

I can only talk about mushrooms
I think it enables people to take a neutral look at our modern society, and they realize how shitty it really is and how much we are being lied to. Of course the people in power don't want their underlings to realize that they are basically tax slaves.

DMT is found within everything in nature including ourselves

I dont think society would be better served by a horde of non-thinking 90iq drones that just pop out kids.

While psychadelics certainly are not for everyone, you would be rather surprised at how many inovations were dreamt of while on these drugs or created by the people who use them.

The reason these substances are illegal is because they break down power structures. I havent been able to watch a minute of televison for 8 years since i tried to watch it tripping one time and it was plain as day the rediculous over acting, the obvious attempt at controling what i think, etc. Now i never watch a single, mind-numbing commercial ever ---- which is exactly the outcome they dont want

tev

The state needs revenue from arresting and prosecuting people for things that aren't dangerous.

Technically you're in possession of illegal psychadelic drugs at all times considering DMT is produced by your brain and is always present to some extent. Please call the police on yourself you degenerate drugged up hallucinating cunt.

Because (((they))) can't create a market around it if everyone can grow it in the dirt.