China Thread

Post fucked up shit from China

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CniyWlVhrC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone cut his throat?

[your mom]

Seizure, fell over and hit head.

In traditional insect fashion, other insects went on with their business without helping

>masturbates so hard xer's nose bleeds.

>what happens when you remove a chinks face mask
looks painful

Isn't there a law in china that says that if you help someone you can be held accountable for the incident as well? Or is that only for traffic accidents?

There's more ways you could get in trouble for helping someone who's hurt than there are benefits for helping them. Law and police is corrupt as fuck over there and you're fucked no matter what if they happen to have more money than you

Yes, also checked. You help someone, you have to help him and are responsible financially.There's a pasta about a guy from Europe who helped another European and had to pay for but can'y find it

>There's a pasta about a guy from Europe who helped another European and had to pay for but can'y find it

yea I've seen that. Some Swedish guy hit his head really hard and the doctors refused to help him until they had money in their filthy hands

lol i know i shouldn't be laughing, but i am

Exactly!

China is a total shithole.

And I want to go back.

:... (

I looked at some pics of Hong Kong yesterday.

I wept.

C'mon, at least call an ambulance.

'Tleast the nigger knows what's the tape measurer for.

>China recognizes Palestine
>kikes on meltdown post china hate thread

wew lad

no, that would mean you were responsible for that man and could be held legally accountable if he died

Yea but at one point China knew they were overpopulated that's why they bought in the 1 child policy but ironically only recently in 2015 got uplifted to 2 children

That been said why would you think China would want to save their injured people?

Dude weed lmao

you get charged for everything, amulance, hospitalization, treatment, everything, if you call an ambulance fomr someone, thats why no one ever helps.

I was surprised they helped the baby

what kind of fucked up legal system would allow that?

is he ok?

did he died?

>not having free healthcare
BARH BAR IANS

>the timestamps on some of these are newer than the first China threads I remember

Chinese people love Jews as though they are a deity themselves.

I did, too. The Chinese were killing each other by the tens of millions even before Communism.

Even the Russians were never this brutal to themselves.

This video is mostly BTFOing the African'ts but Jamal got one up on Ping Pong here.

and do?

what causes non whites to drive like that?

it looks fucking straight up retarded

Bollocks, they don't even help others when they're in the West!

It's their slant eyes.

Well, the chinese one.

>china is so fucked up that the clip at around 35 seconds I was expecting the bridge to collapse

被壓成了一張煎餅

Isn't that because their society makes anyone who tries to help fully accountable for their medical recovery?
Not that I'm making excuses for their bug-brains

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CniyWlVhrC4

Wow, looks like some kind of body horor movie but IRL.Astonishing.

not society, their judicial system
also nice doubles, hans

I dont understand

What's this?

based morally conscious poster

cerebral palsy and has to be kept like that or else it would be extremely painful (for him). His family cant afford treatment so this is a makeshift solution

Some sort of traditional Chinese therapy to prevent the subject's muscles from atrophying. Horrific.

Makes the videos where they treat escalator landing areas like lava much more logical.

not china but I felt like posting this webm

This is darwinism at it's finest. No value was lost.

Blegh, what a swine

you're a fool if you think this is a chinese phenomenon

it shows mass psychology. And how you can be sorrounded by many people but nobody is there.

Chinese for streetshitters, confirmed.

Gross

>Post fucked up shit from China
Why is it never about cute shit from China?

Doesn't exist.

>China
>cute

>Why is it never about shit that doesn't exist?

these threads are worse than anything Sup Forums had 7 years ago.

what the fuck man I am disturbed now

I cant be possible...

I know pretty good documentary

god..was not expecting that

Confirmed by India, all over.

Find an example from a white country then. You can't. All these videos are from Asia because it is an Asian phenomenon.

What did she eat to make such a large shit?

I REQUIRE SACRIFICE

Powerful.

no no no no no no

You can find examples of the bystander effect in western countries, too. It's just that the Chinese are totally devoid of any kind of empathy, so when they see a man bleeding out they just keep walking forward emotionless. Did you even see the faces of those people in the webm? No emotional response. None.

What's the deal with all these monster coal trucks driving in residential areas?

Why is she doing it in the streets? Poverty?