Youjo Senki - 6.5

>Youjo Senki - 6.5
I haven't really watched this show yet, but what the fuck? A recap in a 12 episode show? They struggling with the budget or something?

>recap
>struggling with the budget

Happened with Gangsta. They did a recap near the end as a last ditch effort to try and make some money back and it failed.

NUTS seems to be a pretty small studio so it wouldn't surprise me if this show is underperforming for them.

Nigga, it's the production, not budget issue. They barely managed to finish episode 6 before airing and now they need some more time.

at least it's half way through the series.

it's better than a series where ep 4 is the first of the recap episodes.

I'd prefer not to have any recaps. Especially when I'm watching the show as it's airing and it's like "Oh look, you don't get an episode this week."

Nah, as says, NUTS is a new and small studio, so they most likely don't have the staff to produce every episodes by themselves and most and sub-contracted a few episodes to other studio, it's a very common practice.

The previous episodes didn't show any drop in production value, so it doesn't seem they were rushing things under a fucked up schedule until now, so my best best is that the 6th episode was sub-contracted to another studio, which fucked up in epic proportions.

That would explain it then, I guess. Thanks for the information.

Do you think I can find out which studio by looking at the credits of ep 6? Now I'm really curious to find out who's responsible for the fuckup.

well, I guess it'll appear somewhere, but you'll need to read moonrunes to know

Supposedly related to the chinese new year, the only holiday when most people go home and production stays still, for whatever they outsourced to china.

A Chinese animator said that she didn't even go home for Chinese New Year because of the scheduling shenanigan

sucks but overall im still enjoying the show hopefully the next ep makes up for the recap.

Japan is so inconsiderate sometimes. Actually, doesn't Japan straight up hate China? Maybe it was intentional, out of malice.

>doesn't Japan straight up hate China?

Makes sense to let them do the tedious animation part then, after all the creative work is done.

Not like China's known for being creative anyway. Everything they make is just knockoffs of stuff from other countries.

For key animation credits list NAMU Animation (based in korea), 9 lives animation (based in philippines), hebaraki, ECHO
And they still have quite a few of their own people listed as well
Lots of studios credited for 2nd key animation, but not sure how many of them are returning and it doesn't really even matter that much desu, same with finishing touches
Backgrounds were done by vietnamese this time, no studio in credits just people

They hate Korea too but look at most anime credits and you'll find gook names.
At the end of the day if you can save a buck you'll use what you can.

Knockoffs that also have the tendency to explode, or otherwise fall apart randomly.

I notice Madhouse in particular uses a lot of Koreans. I wonder why.

The gooks are good at their stuff. That's why the nips tend to hire them first for oversea outsourcing as long as they have the money and the time.
In fact, the gooks are so good, western cartoon companies hire the gooks themselves, forcing the nips to hire cheaper indonesians and other south-east asians.

Is this anime drawn week to week or some shit?

Like most anime? Yes.

You should watch Shirobako. It's going to blow your mind seeing what a tight schedule anime is made on.

I remember seeing one of Kill la Kill's episodes was finished mere hours before it aired.

Where's COLORING user
He never gave out info

same situation with kiznaiver too, it finished the same day it aired and according to tattun they already failing behind production with LWA

is trigger okay

Then they should just negotiate with Toho and Netflix about making it a split-cour show so that they can work on it.

Hey guys, /u/ here.

Does Visha want to fuck Tanya? Look at all these blushes, smiles, and flowers.

And with Tanya thinking of Visha as her secretary before she finds out she becomes her 'secretary', does Tanya want to fuck Visha too?
Also the flowers appear in Tanya's dream, does Tanya think Visha is pretty? Also why did Tanya hit Visha in the shoulder when showing her respects instead of grabbing Visha's ass?

Literally happened with episode 6. CR got it so late they delayed sub for a whole day.

He's in the other thread now

Tanya loves Vishas coffee

Trigger's problem is that they work too hard on all of their shows. They go above and beyond, perhaps more than they ever need to. At the same time, though, that's why people like them so much.

>*sip*

The worst recap was in Diaboolik Lovers, a recap after 5 or 6 episodes of a 15 minues anime.

Diabolik Lovers should not have even existed in that form to begin with. I don't get VN adaptations at all.

I want Tanya to pour hot coffee on Visha's back while Visha is tied up, blind-folded, and ball-gagged.

Why the FUCK does she look like a downie in the anime

The anime artist is weird. I wish I could find out how they decided on that style.

Reminds me of Aldnoah Zero. Like, who the fuck thinks that's a good idea for a style?

Yes... The answer is always yes.

It would be extremely hard not to be gay to someone who saved your life and gave you that look.

How can she not be gay for this precious smile?...

>Visha being Princess carried
can they just fuk already

Tanya is straight

You never see the paranoia agent episode about the group who was producing an episode for some show?

As straight as a circle

Wouldn't she be trans though since she's a man in a woman's body? So dating men would be homosexual while dating women would be hetero.

>Visha will never lust after you becoming more and more bloodthirsty so you will notice her

God wouldn't allow the angel that he sent to the world to be degenerate.
Tanya will be an ideal woman soon.

Well, lesbians dont actually exist, so there is no need for god to monitor them.

No.

Tanya has stated any gender she gets together with will be homosexual, either physically or mentally, and she's not about that.

She does say she'd keep Visha around because she makes damn good coffee.

Paranoia Agent was a lot of years ago.

Well, it starts with making good coffee... and then it goes to making good backrubs....

While they don't animate the whole episode in a week, it's often the cast that the episode is only fully finished the week before it airs, sometimes literally the day before.

I think in an interview it was mentioned that Destiny Gundam had days where they literally got the episode to the network like an hour or two before it aired the schedule was so packed.

Are you fucking stupid? If you're a trans woman, dating men is heterosexual. I don't know why you even bothered to bring up trans people if you're going to be a bigot about it.

I wish. Visha would probably be the aggressive one in bed.

Just read NT magazine, and i find out episode 8's storyboard will be kiznaiver's director.

That episode is called 「火の試練」, aka burn the city episode(anyone read the LN should know what's that about).

Who the hell squats while committing homicide?

I... honestly would think it would be oddly surprising to see that sort of role reversal in between the sheets. .

It works, tho...

Dosukoi! Motherfucker.

He has a good balanced center and wanted to do the sumo.

I mean after all, Tanya WOULD wear the pants in the relationship, but in bed Visha would probably take all of her pent up stress out on her and be the one deciding shit.

What's english translation up to currently?

Girls und Panzer had 2 recaps episodes

>all the people thinking tanya would risk her job fraternizing with a direct subordinate
Seriously guys, off with the yuri goggles.

I have so many different words to describe this outcome, but it all mixes together between declarations of glee, and on how it could be used for more cute to come in the future.

To see a bit bashful and blushing Visha trying to redress her major, while she does her best to try and ignore the heavy, fierce blush still coating her cheeks.

Its not Yuri if she was a man in her previous life.

She wouldn't, but that doesn't mean we can't jerk off thinking about it.

how far ahead is the manga? with so few chapters one would think the anime will surpass it by a lot

Anime is already ahead of the manga.

It is not

The translations or the moonrunes edition?

The manga, and the LN especially is ahead by far if you speak moon. If not, they both are behind the Dakkian invasion.

You faggots are forgetting that Tanya is a man.

>XX
>born with a vag
>female hormones naturally dominant
>man

exactly. That makes this strictly hetero, and allowed in a christian manga.

It's at the end of Tanya's bootcamp from hell after a year and four months of translation. :^)

FANFICS WHEN!?!?

Also episode 9's title will be last chapter of volume 2 title, but i doubt that chapter is enough for whole episode, so i guess will also include some of volume 3.

You know what I'm talking about, you faggot.

Post that page in the latest chapter

Gender has nothing to do with genitalia, chromosomes, or hormones.

Doesn't Visha get married later in the books though?

Why is she utterly fucking over the enemy when she knows it just means she will be even more likely to be deployed again in the failing theaters?

Wrong.

Well by gender, Tanya is an attack helicopter

XX is female and XY is male, nothing you can do about that.

Because she is sent against only enemies that would fuck her up if she even gave them a chance... meaning, other mages, especially named ones.

lol there's so much wrong with what u just said...

Like what? Should I go ask my dog what gender it is? It has a vagina, but it could still be male?

Yes... gender is how you see yourself, completely different from sex...

>lol
>...
Do everybody a favor and fuck off to whatever cesspool you came from.
Science is very clear about it, look it up. This is not up to debate, your SJW revisionism doesn't dictate shit.

So it has nothing to do with biology, genetailia, or reality?

My gender is an AH-1 helicopter and you must use my pronoun "cobra".

Get some better sources, buddy. Literally shaking my head right now @ ur stupidity.

>does Tanya want to fuck Visha too?

No.

HIP DRIVE

In chapter 11 Tanya self-identifies as man while acknowledging she is biologically woman. There's nothing to argue there.

LN > Manga.

Right. It's a female. Bringing fictional past life bullshit into it is a distraction.

He's married already so otp is clearly Caffeine Dispenser

>tfw all the trans I've met were set up by Being X for being faithless.

>He's married already

Yes, to Tanya

Recap was not that bad, but it would be better with more comments from Tanya.
Actually,it was great opportunity to show inner monologue of mc, to make things more clear

If LN contradicts that, do post it.