Where would you drop a Tsar Bomba II to fix some of the worlds problems and why?

Where would you drop a Tsar Bomba II to fix some of the worlds problems and why?

I think LA is a good place to start because of Hollywood.

link: nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Israel obviously

Israel is the only true answer

Plebs. Jews conduct their business from world capitals.

New York, Brussels, London, and Peking. Hit those cities and Jews come down.

I solved the Belgian question

18 nukes and we should be free of it forever

Nice try JIDF, Jerusalem will be ashes

Eh, why nukes, anyway? I'd pick a few strategic bombers and firebomb the shit out of Amazonia or the Siberian forests.

It would irrevocably destroy the world ecosystem, forever.

Mecca

I count 15

oh right, I forgot the thing counted the three nukes I threw on your country

Mecca during the hajj.
Don't drop it directly at the black cube, but two kilometers off the centre. In that way, if they should ever try to reconstruct it, they'll miss the original spot by miles.

He said fix the world you parkour lemming.

So you believe that that act would destroy the civilized world that maintains the GPS satillites and is basically capable of determining latitude and longitude so that any future people would have to guess where to start stacking rocks again.

That would fix a lot of problems like overpopulation though. In the end sustaining hordes of thirdworlders would become simply impossible.

Are you retarded or what? the only correct awnser is all provinces expect the true flamish speaking ones west and east flanders

this

whiteness is determined by how closely related to Flemish people you are

>Mecca
these
and the best part is since its an old commie nuke the west wont get blammed

saudi arabia. doesnt matter where in it but far enough in so it wont directly affect any one else is probably a safe bet. i know some would say israel but israel is just a yes man. the saudis set all this shit up decades ago and as it looks like america and europe wont be able to finish the job they turn to russia and ask if they can be friends . despite the arms deal we just gave them they are buying weapons from russia now. thats actually grounds for not doing business with them as per our laws

When brabantian speakers think they are flemish

doesn't matter where huh?

Why though? Just to show off?

no dont bomb me

No argument there

>9:57pm
wat

>capital
>new york
k

City of London
bankster HQ