Other urls found in this thread:

geni.com/projects/Jewish-Inventors/12388
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
youtube.com/watch?v=7-VLQwleTUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Were finally saved.
>By a rebbi

Thanks Rebbi. What a brave man.

Does anyone actually believe jews are bad? I mean they have contributed a ton to the progression of humanity. Israel is one of the best nations in the world too.

And who is that QT behind Rebbi? She is tall. Easily 6 feet tall. Will you be my waifu?

I like jews but hate the super ricj evil ones like george soros and the rothschilds. i alos have any person wether theyre aryan or chinese or whatever in such a position and with the same philosophies.

>defending a Zionist candidate

This was not self serving at all

>talmud khazar jews
bad
>torah anti-zionist jews
good

I would say this Rebbi is on our side, if he is supporting Roy Moore and speaking out against degeneracy and the gay agenda.

user, I don't know if you know this but Jesus himself was a Jew.

Fair enough, the rothschilds aren't all that bad though.

everything humans do is self serving.

He prolly did it. And I don't care about who he hurt

hey i found the timeline of your anti-zionist jews

kill yourself LEAF
day of the RAKE is coming

Contributed a ton? Like what? Tell me.

-d for western society and must be wiped out at all costs.

>yfw da jooz were the good guys all along
we did it blebbit

Ever heard of einstein? Many great scientists have been Jews.

Doing good work today Moshe !

Any jew who wants to kill leftists is a good jew
lol I love this do you have the video?

So you say they've contributed a ton, yet list one person. Explain yourself or gas yourself.

geni.com/projects/Jewish-Inventors/12388

Jews are responsible for a lot of the scientific advancement of white europeans. Kicking them out of your civilizations that many times was a fucking mistake. Because you've sort of mad enemies with the very people that helped you guys advance.

Anyone can change their profile name to a Jew name and claim their Jewish on twitter.

kikes arent human

obviously not all jews are bad, as aren't all niggers, but statistically speaking, they're still a danger to society at large

whatever you want to believe, but my point still stands.

False

Sigmund freud.

It's like dude, you don't know shit and you're asking me to educate you. There's been hundreds of successful jewish scientists. You're an anti-semite so no matter what I post you're not going to care. Go fuck yourself scumbag

Aaron Aaronsohn
Anatole Abragam
Karl Abraham
Max Abraham
Brett Abrahams
Samson Abramsky
Liliane Ackermann
Georgy Adelson-Velsky
Abraham Manie Adelstein
Alexandra Adler
Saul Adler
Amikam Aharoni
Yakir Aharonov
Naum Akhiezer
Ephraim Anderson
Emilio Artom
Giulio Ascoli
Tobias Asser
Henri Atlan
Charlotte Auerbach
Herman Auerbach
Oscar Auerbach
Robert Aumann
B
Adolf Aron Baginsky
Miriam Balaban
Yehoshua Bar-Hillel
Róbert Bárány
Grigory Barenblatt
Kalmi Baruh
Ervin Bauer
Sarah Bavly
Laurence Baxter
Morris Bender
Paul Bernays
Basil Bernstein
Joseph Bernstein
Arthur Berson
Abram Samoilovitch Besicovitch
Moses Blackman
Maurice Block
Salomon Bochner
Walter Bodmer
Hermann Bondi
Gustav Victor Rudolf Born
Herman Branover
Oskar Fischer
Harry Flam
Meyer Fortes

google something and learn something you fucking RETARD

you're right
to live in a multicultural society is a mess. I think we should learn from Amish and only accept christians and degenerate haters as part of our family

When pol says JEWS they don't mean the people who are all ethnically and religiously Jewish. Rather the JEW being referred here are the few super rich, incredibly influential globalist elites who use their wealth and power to manipulate and control things they really shouldn't get involved in. One example is George Soros who happend to also be Jewish.

Steven Haberman
Waldemar Haffkine
Hans Hahn (mathematician)
Hans von Halban
Max Hamilton
Raphael Levi Hannover
Sergiu Hart
Arnold Heertje
Ian Heilbron
Walter Heitler
Friedrich Gustav Jakob Henle
Alex Hershaft
Daniel Hershkowitz
Noreena Hertz
Karl Herxheimer
Boris Hessen
Gerardus Heymans
Milton Himmelfarb
Peter Hirsch
Magnus Hirschfeld
I
Abram Ioffe
Isaac ibn Sid
Alick Isaacs
David Ish-Horowicz
Werner Israel
J
François Jacob
Marie Jahoda
K
Elvin A. Kabat
Jean-Pierre Kahane
Richard Kahn, Baron Kahn
Nicholas Kaldor
Salomon Kalischer
George Kalmus
Peter Kalmus
Shoshana Kamin
Eric Kandel
Felix Philipp Kanitz
Arthur Kantrowitz
George Karpati
Bernard Katz
Ephraim Katzir
David Keilin
Andrew Keller
Olga Kennard
Boris Khodorov
Melanie Klein
Leo Klejn
Emmy Klieneberger-Nobel
Vadim Knizhnik
Walter Kohn
Karl Koller (ophthalmologist)
Dénes Kőnig
Moshe Koppel
Arthur Korn
Hans Kornberg
Asher Korner
Hans Adolf Krebs
Ernst Kris
Hans Kronberger (physicist)
Hugo Kronecker
Alexander Kronrod
Nicholas Kurti
L
Ludwig Lachmann
Paul Lazarsfeld
Rudolph Leibel
Yeshayahu Leibowitz

Stop answering to the leaf

Oh wow a second year philosophy minor. You must be so educated

>youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

>

A man can be born Jewish with an Aryan soul, and an Aryan can have a Jewish soul . It's your character , not your identity

No it's like dude, you're a faggot shill. Jews have contributed nowhere near what Europe has, and for every good thing a kike does, they do several negative things such as promote race mixing, denounce national identity and pride, or push their twisted kike ideas on children through media and entertainment.

You're not some great intellectual leaf, you're a faggot who can copy/paste. I asked you to explain your claims dumbass, nothing more.

This is our board now you disgusting memeflagging mongrel

You know very well Jewish scientists have contributed a ton, do some googling before you flap your suckhole you fucking faggot anti-semite. Go fuck yourself.

Holy fucking newfag
>lurk moar meme moar

"our board" HAHAHHAHA

so how do we make normies being ok with the idea of having cultural segregation instead of multiculturalism?

Implying defending pedos is a nobel endevour for those in the merchant class
>ADD

Back to plebbit you pussy. What interest do you have in the perception of Jews? What are you gaining here leaf?

Kys kike faggot

>the absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

Jews always try to play all sides and when they can’t they destroy it (NS Germany)

good goy

>What interest do you have in the perception of Jews?

The one that isn't flooded by racism.

You guys simply don't like Jews because they're successful in finance, in science, and pretty much everything. You tell yourselves that you're superior on a daily basis and then see that a jew is doing better than you. You're basically one of those nignogs who hate whites because they worked hard to achieve things. You're a fucking cave monkey.

You must force the definition down their throat. Until the populace realizes mulitcult is replacement not assimilation. It must become us or them. Or mass deportations or camps can solve the problem, if we aren't allowed to segregate or assimilate. Such is the sad but logical conclusion to our aims .

This is now an anti Israel thread.

Don't you have an internet bill to pay?

Don't you have another war to lose?

those 3 guys on top cant take credit then because they did not invent math.

we hate jews because they ruin everything with their "progressivism".

>Its so wonderful to see Christians and Jews standing together. We have the same values and we need to stand together in this perverted world.Spot on Rabbi!! Thank you.
why are Christians such awful people?

dumb frogposter

hahaha omg

You already lost your soul

Can you even take that shit seriously?

>Walks up to random stranger on the street?
>"Are you white?? Are you white??"
>"Y...YOU'RE JEWISH!!"
>*guy stands there looking at the OP acting like a spazz in public*
>AHAHAHAHA TYPICAL TRICKS SCHLOMO
>*walks away at incredible speed before he gets arrested for antisemitism

funny, how some people like you have gotten so mad about my truthful statement. everything humans do they do to benefit themselves. even the guy that donates a dollar to a homeless person is doing it to benefit themselves.

"successful in finance and everything they do goy! Totally no nepotism or anything shady going on!"

50% of American Jews are in the top 1%. Disproportionate control of media, finance, entertainment. If white men were as over represented in these categories, there would be a full campaign to destroy the white rulers. However because they are Jews, nobody questions anything. If Jews were purple, you'd see a big difference in how they are treated. So, you have no problem with Jews being anti nationalist, unless it's their own country. It's fine to preach how evil white pride is, but Jewish pride is completely fine. Sure thing faggot.

No you newfag we mean all jews. They all have the genetic propensity for evil and have to be eliminated.

hahahahaha
>It's like dude, you don't know shit and you're asking me to educate you.
>google something and learn something you fucking RETARD
responding to a mutt, bro just stop

>50% of American Jews are in the top 1%. Disproportionate control of media, finance, entertainment.

And here you are hating on them, work harder loser. Maybe you'll be at the top one day. Until then, cry harder. You also got rekt because you couldn't believe it when I said there were successful jewish scientists. All you have to do is google to see the names and their discoveries/inventions. Stay mad fag, Jews/whites can work together if it wasn't for retarded stormfags like yourself.

JUDEOCHRISTIAN VALUES

thats exaclty the mentality of niggers when it comes to white people. do you realize this?

Stop trying to damage control your shitskin brethren being humiliated on the streets kike, it is pathetic.

>trutp
It should be тpaмп, not тpamп, not тpyмп ffs. Can shills at least try to be accurate

>We love our based jews, don't we Sup Forumspedes'!
This board is fucking dead, I'm seeing more support for Israel by the day. And people thinking that it's as simple as Republicans Good, Democrats bad.
How much longer until these boomer faggots die off already?

youtube.com/watch?v=7-VLQwleTUc

Jews for the most part consider Jesus a bastard while Muslims consider him a prophet

Woah... i was anti-juden until I saw that chart...
T-The Jews are right... they really have been persecuted for thousands of years...
They really are an oppressed people wtf..

We don't go to jail for antisemitism lol, we have rights dingo cunt.

Is that what you tell a nigger when they cry about whitey? No? Didn't think so. Nice trick.

lol
I don't really support Israel or muslims it's quite hard to say orthodox jews are based simply because they support a conservative politician
The sad thing is in a multicultural society we don't have much options other than follow the currents... unless we start building something better

yep. what happened is that all these asshole rulers and influential families would borrow money from jews and once it came time to pay them back they would be like "im kicking you out and i dont have to pay you anything back anymore,lol. not my problem"

Yeah, literally all they have to do is work harder and stop being a victim, much like you're doing. It's not a trick, you literal brainlet.

Because niggers think Jews are white people... You realize that, right?

Sadly, the only thing you've accomplished is that infograph

So Jews were expelled from every country they've ever inhabited because they work too hard?

>Sigmund freud.
I see, I see. So tell me, how long have you wanted to have sex with your mother?

why don't you stop giving you to the canadian poster? :)
it's that simple

Fair enough but it's still pretty piss weak to start insulting someone and then power walk away

>So Jews were expelled from every country they've ever inhabited because they work too hard?

Because see this post. Get an education, don't respond because you definitely don't know what you're talking about. There's been anti-semites like you all throughout history. All it has done is stifle human advancement in general.

That makes a fuck load of sense... I feel fucking ridiculous now.. Sup Forums really did stuff my brain with nonsense... what the fuck. I feel like I need to apologize to every Jew in the world now...

how many shekels did you good goys get for shilling?

they are.

Oh waw user we really bleive you are a pure non jewish American and convinced me too.
Fucking delusional

So every single ruler kicked them out because of owing them money? Not coin shaving or anything? Factually incorrect, and a flat out lie, by a faggot leaf.

They literally aren't. Read the Jewish forward.

>still feeding (you) to leafs
go away VPNs

Starting to believe people like you are just using reverse psychology. Im not falling for it anymore. There is clearly nothing wrong with Jews, and I should have known as soon as I saw Sanders running as a populist.
It took 2 years of Sup Forums, but I finally swallowed the ultimate red pill... Jews aren't bad, and those saying so are just creating a subterfuge.

theres only 4 races. if some dumb jews see themselves as a race then theyre retarded. just like a muslim or a frenchman or a russian seeing themselves as a race.

Says you? Or do you have anything to support your opinion?

This

>Says you? Or do you have anything to support your opinion?
How about you? Do you have anything to support your opinions?