Red pill thread

Dont forget to drop them goys. Take one, leave one

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

>Mahmood al Hakim Bin Raping Rotherhamabad likes your post

On The J-left And Their Lies

Wrong one

Show your flag

based Muslim retard

rare, thanks

Why paganism is not EUROPEAN

You do realize that image is retarded, don't you? The indigenous beliefs of indo-european peoples were not created by jews, they were instead formed organically over time and they have more to do with each other and with hinduism(albeit as a very distant cousin sort of deal)then they do with semitic polytheism. Oh and christianity as a universalist religion unconcerned with race or ethnicity is simply not suitable for any sort of nationalist movement.

silence kid

>>silence
No, and fuck you.
>>kid
Motherfucker I am 31 years old, don't try this shit with me.