BASED POPE FRANCIS

BASED POPE FRANCIS BTFO’S (((FAKE NEWS)))

CNN ON SUICIDE WATCH

>“We must not fall prey to the ‘sins of communication’: disinformation – that is, giving just one side of the argument – slander, which is sensationalistic, or defamation, looking for outdated and old things, and bringing them to light today,” - Pope Francis

APOLOGIZE

rt.com/news/413444-pope-francis-fake-news/

en.radiovaticana.va/news/2017/12/16/pope_italian_periodicals_weeklies_news_‎/1355161

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpFi3jrsr3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1lTc4ckAS6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Says the pope who literally invents fake doctrine.

Sage

Are you an atheist by chance?

Probably a filthy Prot.

protip, he's not talking about CNN.

He's probably afraid to not have another pedo scandal on his hands, Benedicts was a far better pope that that brought him down.

fuck that jesuit cunt. I hope a migrant stabs his eyes out with a brken beer bottle

Clearly he is.

The first half of his statement is directly calling out CNN as a whole and the second part is obviously about calling out the same fake news who shill every (((sexual harassment))) claim as truth

Don’t be an incel

Atheists are in good standing with Francis.

Pope Francis unironically didn’t say anything wrong in that whole post.

>Christians HAVE been just as violent
>Old Testament is pretty barbaric
>we preach of the same one supreme omnipotent being known as yahew, jehova, allah, god, lord
>we are all born with sin and Jesus has saved us and erased all sin by dying on the cross

Don’t forget being Atheist is one of those sins. If they live a good moral,ethical life, God will accept them into heaven. Someone’s just isn’t a good Christian and should read their bible more. :)

Catholics aren't Christians.

And no, being a "good person" will not get you eternal life. The only way is through Christ Jesus.

On the second part, that would be because he threw the Vatican doors open to homosexuals and pedophiles. There were already too many in there because neither JP2 or Benedict ever cleaned them out at the higher levels, but he made it a party. Of course he doesn't want people to believe sex abuse stories, true or false. It'll empty the Vatican.

Catholics are the first “sect” of Christianity there was buddy. Get your facts straight.

Lutheranism, Protestantism, non- denominational. They’re all (((fake news)))

In other words
>p-p-please don't bring up pedophile priest cases from 10 years ago ; ;

I'm not. As far as I'm concerned, he's a traitor to his people. But I will say that being a hypocrite is part of the Catholic way. They preach the most against sin but every Catholic I've met has at least one divorce, considerably lower than any Christian I know.

a broken clock is still right two times a day.

why would you cling to the past when the pedophiles invading every country today are much more nefarious?

The Vatican is a den of satanists. They love their little boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpFi3jrsr3Y

you know he's talking exclusively about muh russia right

Lutheran propaganda.

Are you a jew?

Luther was /ourguy/
Francis sucks balls
Confessional Lutheranism is clearly the One True Church while all others are in error.

>for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Pope Benedict XVI is still our Pope.
Papacy ends with the death of the Pope,if the Pope is still alive,he is still the official Pope.

Fuck your anti-christ heretic (((Francis)))

>defamation, looking for outdated and old things, and bringing them to light today
thats not what defamation is, at all
he's just trying to deflect from more molestation accusations

Because that kike would sooner wash their feet, house them in the Vatican and shed tears for them whilst completely ignoring the fact that they're destroying our culture and raping our children. He's an enabler who needs to be brought down and shown up whenever possible.

>based pope
This faggot is a straight up heretic

he has spoken praise him

Inb4 # metoopope avalanche in 3,2,1 .

Don’t let this (((slide))). (((They))) want it to ((((slide)))

Curse the Pope
Burn the GRAY smoke
Click click next

>nigger loving, kike worshipping, pedo enabler
>BASED
These things are mutually exclusive OP.

Fuck the Pope and his heretical cabal

The church of rome needs to die.

t. Saif Eddine Abouabid

Fuck the pompous faggots. Fuck the Cardinals. I'l slander him as much as he wants. How is it my fault that (((THE))) CATHOLIC CHURCH rapes little boys, thats not slander thats the truth you tried to cover up. Now fuck off francis. We already have San Francisco, this country can't tolerate any more faggotness.
>Bro tip: Solo scriptural
>Do not call anyone on earth your father, because you have one Father, who is in heaven. -Matthew 23:9
>B-but a guy named SAUL said it was ok
oy vey goy, really activated my testosterone.

Francis is a satan worshiping commie who will burn in hell

You're brainwashed. First there were just Christians. Then a few hundred years later came Catholics, who are heretics.

Not all catholics like him, you know?

Sounds like you were the first to abuse the work of christ. Kys

AGENDA NEWS

>looking for outdated and old things, and bringing them to light today,

the pope doesn't want people looking into his past? I wonder why.

Kike mouth pieces at war w/ each other regarding their respective disinformation campaigns... gotta love this timeline

Impeach the pope, time for catholics to get their shit together.

Has the shadow government gone a bridge too far? They usually do. Remember Guy Fawkes?

he is refering to Tn and clarin you mongrel, media outlets in support of the current goverment in argentina
this guys is a full on peroncho

I suspected it would be something like this.

>BASED POPE FRANCIS
You misspelt FUCKING COMMIE PLANT sage

>looking for outdated and old things, and bringing them to light today,
Nope.

nice try heretic

Ooh you don't believe in a boogie man above us that nobody has any fact that exists? Haha got you there bud.

purging off heretics and apostates when??
youtube.com/watch?v=1lTc4ckAS6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs

>The Muslim nigger feet sucking anti-pope
>Based

No. The real pope was disposed by this man.

My God tells me to smite your god the pope and those people that follow him.

"Let no man call himself father or pope." - Jesus Christ

>(((Jesuit)))
>Based

The bastard demon in mans flesh fashions himself the ruler of the Christian world, as he tries to destroy it.

>implying any other pope was different.

>Other Popes called for the Muslim invasion of the Christian world

You're not that one Slov-nigger that shitposts all day are you?

>implying he isn't criticizing pol
Fuck out of here defending these corrupt pedos