/ig/ - Islam General

Thread to discuss islam and correct false perception of our religion spread by (((medias))).

I will be transparent and answer all the questions you might have.

For Christians, the main ideological differences between our two religions are:
>We believe Jesus is a Prophet and the Messiah, but he is not the son of God. Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses are also Prophets in addition to Mohamed being the last one.
>We believe there is only one God, we do not believe in the concept of Trinity. Consider that God took a human form is blasphemous in Islam.
>We do not believe God is a kind of human in the clouds or that he has made humans in his own image. He is an entity which has created the Universe, has no beginning and no end, is unique, has no sons or parents, has full power on the whole Universe, and has full-knowing of everything that happens in this Universe. We don't represent God because the human brain cannot imagine a physical representation of Him.
>We don't believe in Jesus to be sacrificed to save mankind and its sins. Everybody is responsible for its own acts and pays for its own sins.
>Every human is born free of sins instead of Christians believing that we are all sinners since day 1. Sins are taken into account once you reach puberty. If you die before, you go directly to Paradise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 4:1-11&version=NKJV
thetimes.co.uk/article/anglican-minister-kelvin-holdsworth-pray-prince-george-is-gay-35dsk268s
catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?id=4003
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_and_LGBT_topics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_sexual_orientation
youtube.com/watch?v=BXrNcFmGRYM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_planet
youtu.be/rbzwVn0cUBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/untermenschen general/

No question?
You might also want to read previous threads:

Is an Islam-Christianity alliance against (((them))) possible, in memory of the Negus of Abyssinia ?

ALLAH = SATAN

EUROPE ISLAM FREE NOW

did mohamed marry and rape prepubescent girl?

T. Jewish cock swallower

“He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.”
John 15:23-24 KJV

"And they say, “Be Jews or Christians, and you will be guided.” Say, “Rather, the religion of Abraham, the Monotheist; he was not an idolater.”

Say, “We believe in Allah; and in what was revealed to us; and in what was revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus; and in what was given to the prophets—from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we surrender.” "

>I will be transparent and answer all the questions you might have.

What are you doing in a non-Islamic country? If your civilization is superior, why do you flee it?

>Consider that God took a human form is blasphemous in Islam.

God can do whatever the fuck God wants. Ice, water, steam, the same substance can take different forms.

>We don't believe in Jesus to be sacrificed to save mankind and its sins.

Once again, God can convey a message and go about things however he would like to. Whenever attacking Christianity, it always leads to Muslims trying to put limits on God, who is omnipotent.

>>We believe Jesus is a Prophet and the Messiah

Jesus never claimed to be a prophet. He never claimed to be anything short than the "Alpha and Omega." The Bible, which was written centuries before the Koran, never indicated any "Part III," as if the Old and New Testament were sort of a trilogy in the making. Quite the opposite actually.

This is my issue with Islam. It preaches that it's ok to lie/cheat/fuck over anyone that doesn't follow Mohammed. How can i trust anything that comes out of the mouth of someone that follows Islam?

>We believe there is only one God
"Hurr durr muh god is dah only dog cause ah say so"
"God" doesn't give a fuck if you pray to it or not.
>Everybody is responsible for its own acts and pays for its own sins.
So when are you sandnigger gonna pay for the sins that you commit against europeans? When are you gonna pay for invading land that is not yours and the rape of european women?! The direction all of you subhuman desert monkeys are gonna go is hell. For the crimes that you mudslimes commit against everyone else on this planet, you will be punished by your own god.
>If you die before, you go directly to Paradise
So what's keeping you?! All you sandniggers should kill yourself to go to paradise and your 72 raisins.

>page 2

Sup Forums just can't stop falling either for the shills or muslimpig threads

>We have documents from the Old and New Testaments that are older than Islam itself
>LOL BELIEVE OUR STORY INSTEAD, WHAT YOU HAVE ARE FABRICATIONS
>No it's true, my local Imam told me so!! pls believe

Breh, 1 hour of research will destroy everything about Islam. That's why it needs terrorism to survive.

Of course!

Fuck Islam. If God is good you will all be glassed.

Allah = arabic term for "The God"
Same way that you say "Dieu" in French for God.
So writing Allah = Satan is quite autistic.

No

Quiet, Nigger.

Don't you think it's strange that Muslims walk around a giant black cube, kiss a black stone, then walk back and forth between the hills of Al-Safa and Al-Marwah in Saudi Arabia? How is that not paganism?

You do realize that the pagans in Mecca did exactly that before Mohammad came in and destroyed their idols, but inherited their practices?

The reason Muslims walk around the Kaaba 7 times, is the same reason the Pagans walked around it 7 times, because of the 7 visible planets in the sky that the Pagans believed were God. These are called the "Seven Luminaries" or "Seven Classical Planets" by Astrologers.

Mohammad also believed lots of Jewish fables and legends that were not historically true, such as the story of Jesus and the birds of clay, and Solomon talking to animals. You can find a lot of these stories in Jewish writings (not the Old Testament), Mohammad heard them, and believed them. People were even making fun of him for believing everything he heard and called him "the ear".

Not only that, but when the "angel" Gabriel appeared to Mohammad, he actually thought it was a demon (surprise surprise, it actually was) and went to ask his wife Khadija, who told him it was actually an angel and Mohammad believed it.

Mohammad actually tried to commit suicide from a mountain multiple times, and every time this "angel" appeared to him and said "You are indeed the prophet of Allah" and then Mohammad would calm down and go back home. This is all recorded in the most authentic Hadiths.

Not only all of this, but the general violent and terrible practices of Mohammad such as sex with young girls and having multiple wives, at one point 11, and putting hot nails in peoples eyes and leaving them dying from thirst, like those bedouins, who Mohammad told to drink camel urine, all make Mohammad not just suspicious, but a prime candidate of being the direct "prophet" of Satan himself rather than God.

I have no more space to write, but, do your homework my friend...

Also, for those wanting to learn more, I highly recommend subscribing to based David Wood on Youtube:
youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/

All the best! No hate towards Muslims, I love you all, but your eyes need to be opened.

I'm an agnostic theist, ie I'm open to the idea of a higher being but I think it's utterly braindead for anyone to claim that they have more knowledge of this divine entity than I do. Let's compare our views, shall we?

>>We believe Jesus is a Prophet and the Messiah, but he is not the son of God. Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses are also Prophets in addition to Mohamed being the last one.

I KNOW that Mohamed was child molesting murderer and it is not impossible that such as psychopath also lied about his divine connections. If God is truly an entity, which I am willing to subscribe to, then it doesn't have a will or a way, it just IS. And if not so, then who the fucking fuck am I to put words in its mouth? You'd might as well ask an insect to run a nation.

>>We believe there is only one God, we do not believe in the concept of Trinity. Consider that God took a human form is blasphemous in Islam.

If there is a God then surely this entity encompasses all thinkable Gods on this little planet of ours? Are you really that daft that you believe that God can be condensed into something that will fit your narrow borders and retarded tribalism?

>>We do not believe God is a kind of human in the clouds or that he has made humans in his own image. He is an entity which has created the Universe, has no beginning and no end, is unique, has no sons or parents, has full power on the whole Universe, and has full-knowing of everything that happens in this Universe. We don't represent God because the human brain cannot imagine a physical representation of Him.

.. and yet you try to define him/her/it and make up stupid rituals because you can't see the TRUTH.

>Taqiyyah is for shianiggers
>Islam has contributed a lot to civilization
>Forced marriage is a cultural thing,not a part of Islam.Women can choose whoever they want to marry.
>Western philosophers praise islam (kant and nietzsche)
>We helped hitler in ww2
>Aisha is 19 years old during marriage,not 7
>Prophet Muhammad married a jew and converts her to Islam (Chad Af)
>The words of Quran must not be taken literally.It must be studied deeply unlike those wahhbistsniggers

>islam respects all religion,Lakum Din-Kum-Wa-liyadin (you have your own religion and i have mine) and Ikra ha fi din (religion is not to be forced)

>Feminism?lmao
>alcohol is haraam,it has very little benefit and has thousands of disbenefists.
>Lgbt?lmao
>bestiality is haraam.If someone do it,the animal and the guy who do it must be kill.

Nice copy pasta, try again

Of course it's a french guy, allez vous faire foutre ahmed

There is no hope in trying to educate them brother, now tell me are you a convert or just living in france ?

shills getting btfo, masAllah brother

>What are you doing in a non-Islamic country? If your civilization is superior, why do you flee it?

My father came in France to work as Morocco was lead by a kind of dictator-king with no opportunity and I was born here.

>God can do whatever the fuck God wants. Ice, water, steam, the same substance can take different forms.
>Once again, God can convey a message and go about things however he would like to. Whenever attacking Christianity, it always leads to Muslims trying to put limits on God, who is omnipotent.

So basically, you believe that God who has full power on every single thing on this Universe has took a mortal form, has lowered himself to be subject to sleep, cold, human needs, etc.

By the way, how can God be tempted by Satan?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 4:1-11&version=NKJV
>Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’”[c]
>8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

>Jesus never claimed to be a prophet. He never claimed to be anything short than the "Alpha and Omega." The Bible, which was written centuries before the Koran, never indicated any "Part III," as if the Old and New Testament were sort of a trilogy in the making. Quite the opposite actually.

Here I just explain you the Islam way of thinking. We believe that Jesus was a Prophet, he was the Messiah, he made miracles and he was virgin-born and had no father but he is not God himself of son of God.

There is no kind of trilogy. Jesus was one Prophet among thousands, including Adam, Moses, Aaron, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Salomon, Noah, Jonas, David, Zachary, John the Baptist (Yahya in arabic). Each Prophet got the same message which was to ask mankind to follow God's law, which is the definition of Islam for us.

It's not copypasta, and your "answer" tells me everything I need to know about you and your knowledge about Islam. Then again I'm not surprised, any time I argue with a Muslim, they just dismiss everything you say, but in doing so you harm yourself, not me, so I can only feel pity for you.

Don't believe a word I say, go research this yourself, if you actually care about the truth.

God bless.

Your research is nothing worth you faggot, your just soak up information fro shill sources without background information. Islam is a religion for people who has some iq, this is the reason why some brainlets blowing up in name of the Kikes.

I think you confond us with Jews which do that to goyim. We don't have the right to lie / cheat / fuck over anyone who is non-Muslim.
Only exception is if your life is threaten. For example if somebody comes with a gun to my face and ask me if I am Muslim, I might say no to avoid to got a bullet in the head. But except these kind of rare situations, a good Muslim has to be truthful.

Yes.

Islam is for fags and Mohammed was a child molesting pervert. You and your backwards religion are nothing but a detriment to this planet.

Islam can save you from what you have become Europe. You don't need to become Salafist or that practicing at all. You can separate the mosque and state like many secular muslim countries such as Azerbaijan. All you need is to embrace islam and cultural/social islam to save your nations. Join the Ummah.

Will you kindly kill all the ones that rape our daughters, murder our sons, and refuse to integrate? That would be a big start in bridging relations.

Islam is the only path to happiness.

Fuck off Leftypol.

Mohammed was a fucking edgelord who the tribal elders rightfully kicked out of Mecca. He spent years pretending to be illiterate and having God write through him. Every single fucking thing he wrote was about getting him into power in Mecca.

Islam is a political system masquerading as a religion. It's disgusting, insidious and evil.

Mohammed was also a pedophile rapist. Fite me irl.

You should take some sunlight Hans, you spent too much time in front of the computer.

>"God" doesn't give a fuck if you pray to it or not.
We'll see in the afterlife :)

>So when are you sandnigger gonna pay for the sins that you commit against europeans? When are you gonna pay for invading land that is not yours and the rape of european women?! The direction all of you subhuman desert monkeys are gonna go is hell. For the crimes that you mudslimes commit against everyone else on this planet, you will be punished by your own god.

1 - I believe Europeans have done much more harm to muslim nations this last century.
2 - Do you really believe that somebody doing rapes and spending its life on welfare is a Muslim? Do not confound an arab with a muslim. You have white and asian muslims and you have arab christians, jews and atheists. And seriously, the problem is really with your justice system. If these guys were doing that in a muslim country, they would be severely punished and you should do the same with them.
I can understand your anger especially when you have news of low sentence for rapes or muders in Europe.

>So what's keeping you?! All you sandniggers should kill yourself to go to paradise and your 72 raisins.

Suicide is forbidden my friend.

MasyaAllah indeed brother,may Allah brings dark hours to rapefugee,wahhabists and those who promotes terrorism by using Islam's name.

Everything about Mohammad's life that I mentioned are straight from YOUR OWN authentic Hadith sources such as Al-Bukhari, I did not get it from any shill sources, i got it from you.

The real problem is, that you, and 99% of Muslims, haven't even read your own Ahadith.

The connection to Paganism on the other hand, I don't remember where I read, but if you actually look at the practices and think about it, you'll immediately see the connection. Mohammad himself did come from a Pagan background, so it's not surprising.

I haven't even begun talking about the theological issues with sin and paying for them, but it's worthless to get into it since there is no real discussion, just you dismissing everything I say based on nothing but your already held belief that Islam is true.

>Islam is a religion for people who has some iq
Your idol is a man who could neither read nor write... also he got all the "history" of the world wrong. Abraham built the Kaaba? The guy died thousands of years before Islam even existed. Just... lol...

Please, go ahead and give me your "research"

>Islam is for fags
really?
thetimes.co.uk/article/anglican-minister-kelvin-holdsworth-pray-prince-george-is-gay-35dsk268s
catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?id=4003
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_and_LGBT_topics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_sexual_orientation

More like every other religions are FOR fags
Ours are for faggots to be dead, as God's will.

Moroccan parents. Born in France

man beside 3 all of them are really doable, dips on 5

DIRTY UGLY NDORSES FEMALE CIRCUMCISION (FGM)

youtube.com/watch?v=BXrNcFmGRYM

>We'll see in the afterlife :)
Not a valid argument
>I believe Europeans have done much more harm to muslim nations this last century
Like what? Name examples. Oh wait there are none! Europeans never did anything to muslims.
>Do you really believe that somebody doing rapes and spending its life on welfare is a Muslim?
Yes. Because that is what you mudslimes have always being doing and your holy cookbook demands it.
>Suicide is forbidden my friend
Then why do blow yourselfs up?

Anyway "Pierré" the one with some serious mental problems is you. Maybe you should go outside of your mosque and get a dose of reality.

>The connection to Paganism on the other hand, I don't remember where I read, but if you actually look at the practices and think about it, you'll immediately see the connection.
t. Yuletide-celebrating Northerner

Also even Jews concede that Avram spent a few decades in the deep desert of northern Hijaz before coming back to Canaan.

>Like what? Name examples. Oh wait there are none! Europeans never did anything to muslims.
what the?
You Germans did nothing to us (even beneficial yes) but Anglo-Frenchs destroyed the Caliphate (of the Turks) and get the Near East to the shithole that it is now.
If only the French didn't promote mountainniggers such as (((Alevites))) there would be much less conflict north of Jordan.
And of course, perfidious Britons in Palestine.

Check out my other posts.

Let's take one example that is critical to Christianity, has been proven as historical fact by the whole world, yet the only text that denies this fact, is the Qur'an.

Surah Al-Nisa' (4:157)

This verse claims that Jesus was not killed, nor crucified, but that another was made to look like him.

Nobody in the history of the world, whether Christian or Atheist, claims anything like this. Even Atheist historian Bart Ehrman says that the crucifixion of Jesus as we know him from the New Testament is a historical fact.

Why should I believe one guy Mohammad, versus thousands of historians, researchers, eye witnesses, and so forth?

This is just one example of historical inaccuracies in the Qur'an, and it's a very important one, since without it Christianity wouldn't even make sense.

BONUS: Qur'an calls Jesus "Kalimat Allah" (Word of God), "Ruh Allah" (Spirit of God), and says he did miracles, yet Mohammad is called none of these, never did miracles, and will not come back in the end of the world. Yet we're told he is the greatest and last prophet. Lolwut?

>Don't you think it's strange that Muslims walk around a giant black cube, kiss a black stone, then walk back and forth between the hills of Al-Safa and Al-Marwah in Saudi Arabia? How is that not paganism?

Black stone was stolen for several years, still the muslims prayed in direction of mekka so your paganism bullshit is just bullshit.The black cube is just a help on earth for muslims to prey, The Umayyads prayed in direction of Jerusalem even after Muhammeds (saw) dead.(Because of problems with the meccaner in that time).

>The reason Muslims walk around the Kaaba 7 times, is the same reason the Pagans walked around it 7 times, because of the 7 visible planets in the sky that the Pagans believed were God. These are called the "Seven Luminaries" or "Seven Classical Planets" by Astrologers.
source for that faggot and no dont come with kike sources.

>Mohammad also believed lots of Jewish fables and legends that were not historically true, such as the story of Jesus and the birds of clay, and Solomon talking to animals. You can find a lot of these stories in Jewish writings (not the Old Testament), Mohammad heard them, and believed them. People were even making fun of him for believing everything he heard and called him "the ear".

Yeah the most Jewish fables having their origin by prophets ( Solomon was a prophet, Jesus was a prophet,Moses was a prophet and 160 thousend more guys.), whats wrong with that why should Allah deny his old Prophets faggot ? Jesus said that he was not here on earth to deny the old testament and the old Prophets tho.

Not only that, but when the "angel" Gabriel appeared to Mohammad, he actually thought it was a demon (surprise surprise, it actually was) and went to ask his wife Khadija, who told him it was actually an angel and Mohammad believed it.

What does this have to do with the connection to Paganism?

The best historical source of the life of Avram, later named Avraham, is the Old Testament which we have copies of dating back to 250 BC. That is almost a 1000 years before Islam even existed.

Islam is historically extremely inaccurate and full of falsehoods, that's why no historian takes Mohammad seriously. Also go read the Ahadith, and see what your perfect "prophet" actually did.

I'll give you a small taste of Mohammd's thoughts on hygiene, for fun:

---

Sunan Abu Dawud 67—I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah: Water is brought for you from the well of Buda’ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual cloths and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Sunan Ibn Majah 520—It was narrated that Jabir bin Abdullah said: “We came to a pond in which there was the carcass of a donkey, so we refrained from using the water until the Messenger of Allah came to us and said: ‘Water is not made impure by anything.’ Then we drank from it and gave it to our animals to drink, and we carried some with us.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 5782—Allah’s Messenger said, “If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it [i.e. the fly] away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i.e. the treatment for that disease.”

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

Deal then!

Although it won't be easy with the jewish propaganda advocating for an Islam Christianity war, and it's pretty effective as we can see here

PSYOPS are going on all over the place right now on this board. This thread is a PSYOPS thread. Muslims in europe must all either be killed, forcibly transferred, or be subsidized to go back. All of the mosques must be demolished. Not one single mosque will be left standing in europe or the US, canada, aus, or NZ.

>what the?
>You Germans did nothing to us (even beneficial yes) but Anglo-Frenchs destroyed the Caliphate (of the Turks) and get the Near East to the shithole that it is now.
>If only the French didn't promote mountainniggers such as (((Alevites))) there would be much less conflict north of Jordan.
>And of course, perfidious Britons in Palestine.

Retarded much? Google "muslim conquest" you fucking moron. The reason why you're fucking goats is because your child molesting asshole of a prophet and his caveman followers waged unprovoked war against Europe for hundreds of years until they got smashed back into the stoneage.

The only thing Europe ever did "wrong" was DEFENDING itself and WINNING. Cry me a river, faggot.

Whats wrong with that, Muhammed was not God or something he was still a HUMAN.

>Mohammad actually tried to commit suicide from a mountain multiple times, and every time this "angel" appeared to him and said "You are indeed the prophet of Allah" and then Mohammad would calm down and go back home. This is all recorded in the most authentic Hadiths.

Whats wrong with that to ? He saw how sinful the people, little bit like Jesus.

>Not only all of this, but the general violent and terrible practices of Mohammad such as sex with young girls and having multiple wives, at one point 11, and putting hot nails in peoples eyes and leaving them dying from thirst, like those bedouins, who Mohammad told to drink camel urine, all make Mohammad not just suspicious, but a prime candidate of being the direct "prophet" of Satan himself rather than God.

The classic pedo "meme",Camel urine was medicne at this time some christian pagans can sing a song about arabic medicine at that time.Putting hot nails ? Yeah he was not Jesus, because allah had experience with that before, so Allah showed him another road to discipline people.

>claims that jesus was not killed,christians didn't claim this

If you read Gospel of Basilides,it said that jesus was not crucified,instead,it was simon of cyrene

Muslims worship Satan and have to touch a black cube given to Mohammad by Baal to recharge their dark energy. Failing to do so is punishable by beheading. We have to nuke Mecca to save Muslims from the devil.

t. hysterical christcuck
Stop being deceived by Satan, God is not man and man is not God.

You're all pieces of pig shit

Who's Aisha then ?

Oh we have our faggot who looked into hadiths without hadith knowledge go kys.

>The best historical source of the life of Avram, later named Avraham, is the Old Testament which we have copies of dating back to 250 BC. That is almost a 1000 years before Islam even existed.

Old Testament is not denying the Quran retardo, its just falsified thanks to the jews.

Typical tequilla lying. Sharia law ays you have to lie to infidels so believing u is retarded

> Muslims in europe must all either be killed, forcibly transferred, or be subsidized to go back. All of the mosques must be demolished

yeap,christianity looks like a religion of peace to me.

Would've make sense if you said 'we will kill all rapefugee and stop letting them in our country and let muslims who have assimilate and legally enter europe alone"

These are Allah’s Verses which We recite to you in truth. In which message, after Allah and His revelations, will they believe?"
It is Allah who placed the sea at your service, so that ships may run through it by His command, and that you may seek of His bounty, and that you may give thanks.
And He placed at your service whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth—all is from Him. In that are signs for a people who think.

>> "Tell those who believe to forgive those who do not hope for the Days of Allah. He will fully recompense people for whatever they have earned"

Woe to every sinful liar.

>Islam has contributed a lot to civilization

It's contributed nothing, it destroyed the civilization in India that gave us zero, the basis for algebra and arabic numerals are actual hindi. You are goat fucking savages it's why you were all colonized and live in third world countries established by your European betters.

>Western philosophers praise islam (kant and nietzsche)
Both are from the end of an era where Islam was romanticized and everyone thought it exotic and all Muslims were like fictional portrails of Saladin.
>Lgbt?lmao
You say that in public but fuck eachother up the as, suck dick, and fuck little boys all the time. Don't try to say that it is Afghani it happens in the Arabian Peninsula, Persia, Palestine, Syria. You are a religion of disgusting sodomites.

Your entire religion has to use pain of death to keep members, you also have to forcibly convert. Sorry Abdul if you have to keep people in a party at gunpoint it isn't a good party

I'm not muslim but i know some muslims and they're great, loving, caring family oriented people that never even drink or anything. I don't know how Sup Forums can hate such people.

Your answer about the black stone makes no sense, even if it's there to help with the direction, it's not necessary to kiss it. Even Umar thought it was weird:

Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia:
'Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."
(Sahih Al-Bukhari 2:667)

There is no source for the planet stuff at the moment, I'll have to look it up later, but we know that Muslims walk around the Kaaba 7 times. Also we know that Pagans worshiped idols and planets, and we know that there were Pagans in Mecca. The source, which unfortunately I do not have right now, shows that Pagans worshiped the 7 planets in the sky as gods.

You can read about the 7 planets in Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_planet

About the Jewish fables, the point is that we know they are not true stories but legends that developed much later by Jewish story tellers who would tell this stuff to their kids. None of this is found in the Old Testament (Tanakh), and many of it actually contradicts it. Historians know this, but Mohammad didn't, he just believed it.

>Don't you think it's strange that Muslims walk around a giant black cube, kiss a black stone, then walk back and forth between the hills of Al-Safa and Al-Marwah in Saudi Arabia? How is that not paganism?

I think you make too much fixation on the black stone. The black cube was not always been black by the way. Macca is just the location where we directe the prayer. We believe it was constructed by the Prophet Abraham and his son Ismael and that is a holy site.

>The reason Muslims walk around the Kaaba 7 times, is the same reason the Pagans walked around it 7 times, because of the 7 visible planets in the sky that the Pagans believed were God. These are called the "Seven Luminaries" or "Seven Classical Planets" by Astrologers.

Please source. Never heard of pagans walking around 7 times. They were just putting idols and were worshipping them.

>"Mohammad also believed lots of Jewish fables and legends that were not historically true, such as the story of Jesus and the birds of clay, and Solomon talking to animals. You can find a lot of these stories in Jewish writings (not the Old Testament), Mohammad heard them, and believed them. People were even making fun of him for believing everything he heard and called him "the ear".

Yeah the guy was make fun to be stupid enough to believe everything he heard but somehow managed to become the leader of a whole nation.

Concerning similarity with Torah and Bible, we believe they were books sent by God but humans have corrupted the original message. So we believe there are some additions which are not True (Jesus son of God for example) but there are still some stuffs which are true (Jesus doing miracles etc.)

For the rest, please provide a source so we can have a basis we can discuss. You just throw accusations with no backbone.

One 20 megaton air burst 1000 feet above that stupid cube would solve *so* many of the world's problems in a single cleansing moment.

>Sharia law ays you have to lie to infidels so believing u is retarded

Taqqiya is a shianigger thing.Sunnis muslims are not cowards like shias.We'll become martyr if we died defending islam.

The Madhi and the False Prophet, who Islam claims is Jesus, will be destroyed by Dajjal(Christ). Your religion is a Satanic inverse of Christianity.

Ok, serious question to Muslims.

The prophet claims in the Quran that Jesus was not crucified by the Roman governor Pilate and resurrected, but instead ascended to heaven after his mission was complete. However, historical accounts from before Muhammad's birth support the crucifixion narrative. Why do you believe in the prophet's account of events instead of the accounts from witnesses and scholars after Jesus' death?

>Everything bad about Islam is because of Judaism
Or maybe it's because your prophet was a violent psychopath that murdered and stole from trader caravans in order to survive. Marrying a 6 year old is also a giveaway for his degenerate ideas.

Merry Pissmas.

Fucking two posts in and your already gonna suicidebom martyr your self. I've never seen a inbred Muslim retard lose a debat this hard and fast.

You have your own justice system. But please go ahead, kill all the rapefugees. I have no problem with that. The problem comes from European rulers and leftist justice in Europe. I mean how is it Islam fault that European justice courts give no prison sentence to rapists? In this case, the problem comes from the judges.

But I would be the first man happy to see them dead.

I am not a fucking leftist and I refuse to be associated with a socialist / communist or any theft / gay / crime enabler.

Old Testament denies the Qur'an harder than everything you can imagine, what are you on about?

It's not falsified, we have thousands of copies of it, the oldest as of right now are from the Qumran caves (Dead Sea Scrolls).

>Whats wrong with that, Muhammed was not God or something he was still a HUMAN.
What's wrong is that when an angel of the Lord appears to a human, they will not tremble in fear and go home wondering if it was a demon or not. It's suspicious.

The last and greatest prophet couldn't tell the difference between an angel and a demon, and had to ask his wife about it? Where was Allah even in any of this? It's clearly demonic.

>Whats wrong with that to ? He saw how sinful the people, little bit like Jesus.
Jesus did not commit suicide, he gave his life as a payment for our sins, then rose again from the dead holding the keys of death and hades. Mohammad wanted to kill himself because he was sad that the "angel" stopped appearing to him, that's why he relaxed when the "angel" appeared again.

>Camel urine was medicine
Is that why the Bedouins who drank it didn't get healed? Mohammad also told his followers that water is not defiled by anything (when they pointed out that the lake had dead animals, menstrual clothes, and human feces in it) but we know from science that it's clearly extremely dangerous to drink that kind of water. Not to mention the whole fly thing, just ridiculous, one wing has a disease and the other a cure? really?

>Putting hot nails ? Yeah he was not Jesus
Huh? Yeah he was not Jesus, Jesus would never order his followers to put nails in peoples eyes and leave them to die from thirst in the desert. Instead he told Peter to put his sword back in its place and healed all the sick because he loved them so much. Big difference indeed.

>It's contributed nothing
-we popularized public libraries

-invented many surgical tools still used in modern medicine, including the scalpel, the surgical needle and surgical scissor

-created algebra
-invented camera obscura
-developed a beverage knows as coffee
-invented pendulum
-theory of relativity comes from Qaadhi Abu Bakr
-abir ibn Hayyan initiated the science of chemistry.
-built first modern astronomical observatories
-Aviation (Abbas ibn Firnas constructed the first glider)

there's a lot more,looked it up.

youtu.be/rbzwVn0cUBM

I always hear about Muslims being hateful and backward pieces of shit with a bean sized brain, but only thing looking like it are you guys who are insulting a religion and its followers and advocating for mass murder.

>Inb4 Muslim piece of shit
I'm Catholic
>Inb4 Taqiya
Jewish shill

>theory of relativity comes from Qaadhi Abu Bakr

Why would you trust accounts from "witnesses" and "scholars" when God himself has said He has confused them all and exchange Jesus with a criminal (probably Judas) who deserve the crucifixion?
Come on man use your brain.

A bit long, but i think it's appropriate here

and part two

99% of "muslim discoveries" were recycled from the Greeks. Same goes for the public libraries.
Even worse, you had jews come and study in your countries to then go and populate Europe. Just look the jewish "doctor" who operated the Count of Toulouse.

At the end he was a very important Kalif, this showed us that kissing the stone is not really sinful but also gives you not a free ticket to heaven or was a good act,otherwise the Prophet (saw) would hardly deny his behavior against this stone oponion.At the end he was sill not a fan from this stone.And again the stone is not important, the important thing for muslims is a place/direction to pray,what the cube is, what the stone is, isnt important.

Btw:(Not all things what the Prophet done in the past is sunnah its not so easy, some of his doings having no relation to Islam either he was still a human tho.)

About the pagan stuff: The world was build in 7 days, so what ?
I guess you didnt know that but the Islam is older then 5000 years old and not came with Muhammed,Moses was a muslim, Jesus was a muslim, Solomon was a muslim etc. Muslim means just the truthful believer and had made his first step with abraham. You can believe this storys are fable but, I believe the Quran and the Prophets. Even the old testament is not the oldest document of the abrahamic religion.

>oh man it's so terrible those anons are being mean to muslims on Sup Forums
>I'm certain the dozens of terrorist attacks in my country last year weren't anything to due with hyperreligous sand niggers
the absolute state of frogs

I don't recall Jesus being a pedo, killing anyone, or drinking camel piss

better to live in a society that appreciate knowledge and spreading them than living in dark age europe.

was there,bless that guy,one of the best threads over there

Is islam compatible with white nationalism?

I'm not talking "whites are better than everyone else, kill all niggers", but "europeans deserve their own small country without immigration and Jews should not infiltrate media, economy and culture of non-jewish countries".

God has confused me when he made Muslim immigrants shit in showers in reffo housrs and centers and call the welfare office until they send a plumber.

Why?

Is tribalism allowed ? Can i continue to hate wh*toid if i convert to Islam ?

>trusting a Muslim when their book says it's okay to lie
Islam is no different than Judaism.

>Solomon was a muslim
Solomon worshipped Ba'al