What kind of motherfucker actually shops at whole foods?

what kind of motherfucker actually shops at whole foods?
>went in one in london and it was ridiculously expensive,didn't buy anything

Other urls found in this thread:

coop.ch/en/about-us/company.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Diamond_Growers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondragon_Corporation
aldi.co.uk/beef-chateaubriand-with-sauce/p/078346182599000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you poor ass nigger

Never saw any of them in Québec, must be a soyboy anglo thing.

Idiot elitist libtards love whole foods.

The $10 stuff the bucket with chicken wings is bretty gud desu senpai.

I knew one colleague - jew, communist, go figure

Best carrot cake around and pretty good local craft beer selections. That’s about it.

but why?
you can get healthy plain vegetables for much cheaper

>communist
did he have rich parents?

I remember the express line said 12ish items or less
WTF is wrong with people

It's the only place I can find peanut butter that's not full of junk

Real richfags shop at Dean and delucca

It's basically a gay bathhouse.

they sell a lot of nice stuff that you can't find easily elsewhere.
if you can find it elsewhere though, do so, it's almost certainly cheaper.
seeing people actually buy their fresh groceries in wholefoods does make me laugh.

>tfw expensive groceries in the UK cost the same as regular groceries in Israel

See Desu you must pay more for food without toxic garbage added into it. You might be tempted to think that government regulatory agencies would ensure this already but they merely assure that food supply doesn't have ACUTE health detriments. They do nothing to make sure our food doesn't lead to our deaths over longer periods of time. You have to pay extra for that m80.

I shop at the world bizzare: Walmart. There, you can find cheap fresh goods and a ton of immigrants. Everytime I go they add new worldly products to match their demos. Got Indian, nigger, and European products now. Top knotch.

Its all about the Cheeses, mate... they offer the best and biggest selection of the finest Cheeses on earth.. price is no object.. I probably spent a hundred pounds this week on a few ounces of a number of different Cheeses...

>went in one in london and it was ridiculously expensive,didn't buy anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

YOU FUCKING LOSER

>flag

I don't know, actual humans go to the farmer's market

People who care about the quality of their food.

>whole foods
>in london
Dear god, could there ever be a more expensive combination?

it's still processed and pre-packaged crap sold to you under a brand name. Go to the local butcher, fish and farmer's market if that exists in America.

I have to shop there. The store brand pretzels are good.

youre paying to shop around white people

Planet Organic is better

It's because employees aren't allowed to say no to "guests." So it makes shit easier on employees to not set a clear standard at the register. Also employees are team members not employees

I literally only go there for vegetables. Not that much more shits great quality. Plus any oddball thing like fucking lemongrass is always in stock

Just go to Kroger or any grocery store. You can find basic store brand all natural pb made from just peanuts

Our local produce is usually quite decent.

While i can't say the same about some western countries.

People who have 489438934289 fake food sensitivities and vegans

>Go to the local butcher, fish and farmer's market if that exists in America.

It's doesn't in most place. You might get a weekly farmer's market that pops up at some mall parking lot or local park if you're lucky, most don't even have that. It's the whole urban desert issues.
Like I live in a highend area of Sacramento, CA so of course that's where the only Whole Foods in town is located. So with in say 2 miles of that Whole Foods is 6 other core grocery stores, one of them warehouse size. Other areas of town 5-7 miles away still need to shop in the same stores, being they have no grocery stores at all.

This is a fact, though you still get rich Hassans in there

It exists. expensive, but no more so then whole foods and better quality. whole foods is for braindead brand zombies. same assholes who love starbucks.

Its worth the cost to see all the white women in yoga pants. Better than any stripclub desu

There's one wholefoods in this country I think and it's closing down

I make about 80 dollars an hour. I shop there whenever the fuck I feel like it. Hows taco bell treating you faggot?

Nah, Whole Foods shoppers are closer to Peet's tier

Used to go there when I was working in America.
Until I discovered where all the Mexicans buy their groceries.

They did have nice ready made meals, which was very practical for us.

I go to wholefoods once in a while , but usually to waitrose..... There I don't have to interact with peasants..

>farmer's market

In london.

idiot....

Maybe because you have fewer water suply to irrigate your agricultural products

Upper middle class snobs that want social proof, I guess

Reminder that "organic" is a meme
It's no healthier than regular.

only place worth going is costco, the OPs image shows the highly efficient logistics chain mocked by storing highly perishable goods as window dressing in the rain, i bet they dump them all to a local soup kitchen or something.

what makes you think costco or lidle or aldi vegetables are any less fresh than whole foods.

because there jews are jewing other jews

Mac n cheese is double underline one hunnit

>synthetic pesticides and genetically modified corn is good for you goy
I was reading a book about how poverty affects IQ distribution. This was a book recommended by the state of massachusetts education department. In this book about poverty being a serious factor in respect to diminishing IQ, poverty was still only the third in the list of top causes for concern. #1 and #2 being pesticides and other neurotoxins specifically. People who are exposed to pesticides and neurotoxins like fluoride and bromide score one standard deviation lower. Think about it.

If you still can.

he has no clue as croatia is a third world country where people sell ther vegetables from crates along the muddy roads..

What is whole foods? Only Migro/Coop/Manor exist in switzerland

or places like india where they lose half their goods before they even reach market, where do you think stores like whole foods get their produce from or why every supermarket tries to keep perishable shelf stock as low as possible.

similar as manor.. except more fancy and expensive.. you can buy fresh olives in a plastic bag, gluten free macro biotic beetroot juice... slave free produced banana crips etc

Also no blacks working at wholefood...employees are not allowed to say no... and someone greets you when you enter the store

((>) fag)

Organic pesticides aren't healthier than synthetic alternatives.

And organic farmers tend to over use organic pesticides because dosage is hard to control and/or because not enough research on dosage was done.

>Also no blacks working at wholefood...employees are not allowed to say no... and someone greets you when you enter the store
Let me address these points
1\ I have never seen a black working even at Denner
2\ Employees don't talk to customers here
3\ See 2\

Similar to Manor makes sense though I guess. Manor is just overpriced shit for absolutely no logical reason though. No one really shops there. Im always curious how they stay in business.

Coop is best. Migro is tied with Coop. Don't ask how the logic works

>pesticides and neurotoxins like fluoride and bromide

This proves you know nothing, btw.

my problem is that nothing in the entire store looks tasty to me. it's always like, oatmeal bran muffin with banana chips and cranberries. what the fuck.

My local butchers and farmers markets almost always have better deals.

We have coop in London as well..... though they are relative small..

I don't know what denner is.. but london is a different situation compared to Swiss ... whole areas where 70/80 % of the people are black. A bit like Detroit or Paris...

people who don't want to eat GMO Jew garbage.

I shop the only grocery store where it is a pleasure. Publix

Do you even Boar's Head bro?

>you can get healthy plain vegetables for much cheaper
Yeah, but those are plebian potatoes, not my organic free-range cage-free potatoes from a black lesbian owned farm.

>coop
IIRC Coop in each country is its own establishment. you dont have the same Coop as us.
coop.ch/en/about-us/company.html
i could be wrong t hough.

Denner is a super ghetto grocery store that exists just to sell alcohol and tobacco since those are not allowed to be sold by Migro (Denner is a migro shell company thing) to get around the founders No vices rules.

Nigger you can get Boar's Head at Kroger

faggot marxist
that's who

It’s a store that guarantees a lack of niggers thanks to high prices.
You’re paying for a nigger free shipping experience.

I go to New Seasons. Usually for special spices or harder to find ethnic ingredients. Fuck though. The bakery makes the best bread and the hot food is a great deal as I stack my bowl to the sky with broccoli. Great selections of cheese as well.

looks different indeed

You should see the nyc stores! Wanna be culturally enriched go and look

I mean Coop stands for "Co-Op" i.e., the original intent was like a big farmers market. Obviously it grew beyond that. Which I think was just a really popular Euro thing for a while and so each country has its own "Coop" iirc the meme started in denmark or norway.

Every single swiss city, village, and town has a farmers market (spread across huge swaths of the inner-city for large cities like lausanne or zurich) at least twice a week

That's why I like target too.

The same faggots that spend £200 a month on Starbucks and upgrade their iPhone every year.

This shit right here is why Millennials are fucked.
I'm a Millennials myself but I'm already planning on buying a house 1yr after finishing College. Why/how? Because I don't spend more than 10% of monthly salary and I have a real job.

>lives in a rural white town
>population 27,000, three butcher shops
>three delis
>one fish market
>even the beef from Save-a-Lot is from cows from a farm 20 miles away
Damn if feels good to be a rural and suburban retard Trump supporter.

>population 27,000,

lel nigger you wouldn't know what good food is if they made you pick it

You can buy organic food at every supermarket here. Get your shit in order, a banana doesn't have to cost 5 bucks.

bp

how do you fit all those tater tots in your trailer home

>implying you don't get chicken from a coop
co-op he said
it's trendy he said

I actually worked at one as a cashier a few years ago (I was in college, fuck off).

The amount of shit you could get away with was insane. I could give people free shit all I wanted. There was no anti-theft alarm system at the front door or anything like that. I'd cut people's total spending by about half. Also got a bunch of free shit that were unopened returns. Though of course now that it's owned by Amazon I have no idea how things are progressing for em.

yeah and everyone in that town is 1/8 black anyway so why does it matter?

>ass

The same kind of person that would invest in bitcoin or donate to bernie's campaign. A fool and his money are soon parted.

The company produces almonds in various forms, including roasted almonds (under the "Blue Diamond" brand) and almond milk (under the "Almond Breeze" brand).

The cooperative is privately held and does not disclose sales figures, although the Sacramento Bee has estimated it to have annual sales of about $709 million in 2009.[1]

The organization is headquartered in Sacramento, California. From 2004 to 2008, it resisted attempts by the International Longshore and Warehouse Union to organize workers at its processing plant. Blue Diamond was found by the National Labor Relations Board to have violated a federal labor law in its campaign against the union.[2] In November 2008, however, the union lost an NLRB-supervised vote to establish a branch.[citation needed]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Diamond_Growers

The Mondragon Corporation is a corporation and federation of worker cooperatives based in the Basque region of Spain. It was founded in the town of Mondragon in 1956 by graduates of a local technical college. Its first product was paraffin heaters. It is the tenth-largest Spanish company in terms of asset turnover and the leading business group in the Basque Country. At the end of 2014, it employed 74,117 people in 257 companies and organizations in four areas of activity: finance, industry, retail and knowledge.[3] By 2015, 74,335 people were employed.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondragon_Corporation

Bought a couple of filets from there. They were okay... literally had to go to another store to get what I needed. 5/7

poor fags not welcome go shop at adia like most poor peeps

>spending more than €30 a week on food
But why

Not everybody wants to eat potatoes every day.

>The eternal paki

This is the point. It's a grocery store for the top 15% of the population by income.

Their loss

Everyone should strive to shop there poorfag

in london you can't get much for 30 quid even at lidl or aldi...

aldi.co.uk/beef-chateaubriand-with-sauce/p/078346182599000

What am I going to shop at half foods? I want my food whole not half or less.

Whole foods is awesome you pooor faggot. Their meat department alone is worthy of a trip. All very high quality stuff. Not that you 56% faced zog chow munchers would care about proper nutrition anyway.

The anti GMO movement is backed by big organic. Also Organic douesnt mean pesticide free.

>Mate
>Pounds
>Flag
What trickery is this?

Stop eating processed food