Anti-Peace

Why did soldiers fire their rifles at point blank range at the pacifists who put flowers in their barrels during peaceful protests on the US-led globalist violence in Vietnam?

Happiness is NOT a warm gun and all Sup Forums needs is love.

Love.

Love is all Sup Forums needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=45662
cleveland.com/science/index.ssf/2010/10/analysis_of_kent_state_audio_t.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why did soldiers fire their rifles at point blank range at the pacifists who put flowers in their barrels during peaceful protests on the US-led globalist violence in Vietnam?

Because at point blank range you are most likely to hit your target

Don't omit the fact that they were a bunch of communists trying to undermine the country for the enemy. Libshits love russia

It is too bad that the North Vietnamese did not treat members of your faith (Islam) well, but why shoot peaceful protestors who just want the world to love?

Most were just peace loving Americans.

Peace is a spectrum

Deep State
FBI
False flag
Blah blah blah
>Gun-toting FBI informant photographer Terry Norman tricked Ohio National Guardsmen to pen fire on unarmed protesters
fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=45662
cleveland.com/science/index.ssf/2010/10/analysis_of_kent_state_audio_t.html

Vietnam was literally communism vs capitalism, at home and abroad

Fuck the hippies, they're the manchildren that are now ruling the fucking country

Because American soldiers are brain dead and would fire when ordered.

I can only laugh at the childish retarded American scumbags here that think that half of the military would defect when their government order the killings and bombings.

How many people in the American Armed Forces refuse to deploy for all the illegal wars all over the world?

Who's going to pay the bills and all that shit if they do that?

How many people can your militia or secessionist movement, or anarchy movement raise?

At the end of the day, Americans are the most delusional in this world. Childish and pathetic, same as their faith in their fictional sand nigger demon sky daddy and fictional zombie character.

Childish and pathetic.

Gay

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
Isn't it supposed to be winter?

You can't handle the truth.

Reddit spacing? No, just making it easy to read because spergs like you also have ADHD. I'm being considerate here.

Show your flag coward

look up the

milgram experiment

&

stanford prison experiment

I'm sorry, but if someone touches me or my property without my permission, that gives me the right to protect my self and/or my property. The fact that they were literally assaulting members of the military should be enough to justify those shots fired.

He also was carrying a revolver and may have initiated the first shot

Remove your meme flag Amerimutt.

If only they had had the will to continue.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and tolerance, you'll hardly find more love outside of Sup Forums.

>peaceful
>attack other civilians and people with guns
>expect it to go over well

Your version of peace and love are different then mine. Yield to mine or face the 4th Reich’s might

they were the equivalent of modern shitlibs. I'd pop a boner if cops mowed them down nowadays

because their concept is: convert or be taken over
killing is a more direct approach, 0-pussy footing

& no1 in the U.S wanted 2 go into Vietnam; the USA was regulated by the U.N as 2 what weapons they could use, literally so they could "level the playing field"

You dumb cocksucker you are thinking about the opening scene in watchmen; a movie based, on a comic book, based on alternate history. The fagtard in ops pick related never got shot.

If you're thinking of Kent state then just remember not to bring bricks to a gunfight.

>be in military
>be issues gun from armory
>gun is property of government for defense of citizens

Pacifists are always fun to kill.

hey, another aspect it has in common with autism.

A stick in my urethra would probably make me shoot