The absolute state of MELBOURNE

Took a trip into Melbourne city today... I was disgusted to say the least.. The city is completely lost! Chinks and prajeets fucking everywhere.. I remember a time when you could always get a seat on the tram. Now it's almost impossible due to the amount of fucking gook monkeys that have been let in... our infrastructure is bursting at the seams due to this insect horde.
>pic related. Melbourne tram, taken today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM
youtube.com/watch?v=r8hN79F7orY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He fell for the most liveable city meme

>Melbourne
becoming soulless

Looks like another public transport system I would avoid and continue cycling.

>i voted for this!

iv'e lived here my whole life. I went over seas for a year and can honestly say that the place has progressed so far in the wrong direction in just that short amount f time.. We have more asians in the city than Paris has niggers or London has muslims... Its fucked, probably like 20:1 Gook to White ratio... WTF is happening?!?

The whites are all leftist cucks!

lol OP you're on the craigieburn line what do you expect.

Knowing that you could live in Perth or Brisbane, why do you stay in Melbourne?

I'd be happier with gooks compared with Muslims or niggers.

Lol i just put my camera up and took a pic.. You could tell people got pissed off and no one said shit.. next time il bring my DSLR and fullon film the situation in detail.. Not letting my city go without a fight il tell you that right now. What a fucking disgrace it is already... What kind of self hating people would allow this to happen to themselves....

Brisbane is the same. Might be time to head back to Europe and consolidate.

Checked and yeah no shit.. But there must be a limit... They are literally taking over the country! Why are we forced to pick from of bucket of savages to be colonized by?

If I was born and raised in Brisbane, why would I ever "head back" to Europe? The last member of my family that called themselves Irish died 2 generations ago... This is the only home I'll ever have...

if only.. Most of the continent is fucked beyond belief.. I just got back from there. All European people need to rise up in a world wide movement to stop this shit and reverse the damage done. For ourselves and our children. Dont fall for bullshit memes about how we need these animals here for the (((economy))) We are the children of europa we can solve our own problems.

They won't let you in. It's extraordinarily difficult for a white person to immigrate to any of the Euro nations worth a damn. If you're an unskilled shitskin though, they'll pay for you to come on in and live off the government teat.

Be Hando. Don't be poofta.

Can confirm, was this the south morang line or some other disgusting section of the city?

I like your attitude mate but also NEVER forget your roots and heritage. We must all support each other as western brothers.

Time to throw another nip on the barbie

this meant for you

the absolute state of australia. watch this webm or your mother will die in her sleep

Your white brothers sent you to australia from their prisons because your ancestors were a pain in the arse. There was never any fraternity between whites.

Don't look at me cunt, I'll fucking swap with you if you want, at least the asians aren't subhuman shitskins and I can have a BBQ daily

Yes and that's why we're fucked, untied we stand divided we fall it's time for an end to the bullshit

it was on Collins street mate. In the CBD. Tram was heading towards Box Hill.

My ancestors came to Australia 'cause you cunts were too busy starving to death in that thing called the Great Famine.

I was not part of that exodus. You're fast running out of friends tater-tot... Best start forming alliances for the inevitable you shall soon face.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH fucking anglo cucks.

Threadly reminder, Finns aren't real.

what the fuck is it with public transportation and non-whites?!

>There was never any fraternity between whites.
durr lets have a good ol' time with prisoners xd

anyway, only something like 1% of Australians even descend from criminals

I would unironically marry an Aussie to get them British citizenship. The problem is the UK is fucked just as much as Australia is.

At first glance I thought it was one of the older model trains lol wtf

Chinks overran box hill a decade ago, now they're swarming through doncaster like a plague.

Isn't this basically the San Francisco or Vancouver of Australia, though? Doesn't Australia's cozysteel deal with China allow for unfettered chink "gentrification"?

This was inevitable, so it couldn't have taken you by surprise.

support like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM

This is the first sustained peroid of peace between whites in history. We slaughtered each other up to this point.

Holy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8hN79F7orY

san-denis in paris. burrial site of Charles Martel. The man who raised an army to defend europe from total conquest by the islamic hordes in 735AD.. If he could see the state of his lands now... It makes me wonder if the politicians stuck all the muslim scum there as a way to dishonor his memory..

What tram number mate? Try it on a hot day when it is packed, everyone has their arms up holding a handle and half of them don't wear deodorant, dont shower and don't wash their clothes.

Just wait til you niggers see Vancouver. I remember when this was a White town. Holy fuck how did it all change so fast? Now they are starting to get together to push Mandarin into the schools. It will only be a matter of time now.

Box hill is chinatown. They keep moving east, they are all over the lilydale/belgrave line. Mitcham and even Ringwood are swarming with them now. But i'd rather them than those burmese troublemaking cunts.

Anglo Aussies are a strange bunch... They dont discern between other europeans and shitskin/nigers half the time.. lol

melbourne is lost.
i remember in 2007 i went away for basic and then came back to brisbane and it was pooinloo central. i was surprised how much they had multiplied in just a few short months.
the rest of the country is soon to follow. they're infiltrating our immigration departments and goverment. i'm out of here. i know when a fight is over.

109 from CBD toward box hill.. Its fucked man, i remember not too long ago the trams would only be packed like this too and from work.. Now its all fucking day!

Lol at you Melbourne favs complaining take the transperth Armadale line it's like a foreign warzone

why must we choose any?... seriously any non European needs to fuck off out of the country. It is a North-western European colony with some southern and eastern Europeans. Max level of ALL no-euro should never surpass 2% total population.

they just hate anyone that doesn't look, sound, act like them

and where will you run too?

#notall

not telling

After the great war all returning deserters will be captured and shipped to central africa!

>importing yellow whores to serve the masses of brown cocks you already imported

when bantz make you a danger to yourself and others

poos dont vote for fag marriage or cause trouble
Im fine with them as long as they can demonstrate the ability to poo in loo

australia would have been so much better if japan won ww2

This. As someone who lives in the UK, I would accept chinks any day over the sheep fucking Allah loving cunts we have here.

Public photography is your right, dont buy into "its illegal" there is absolutely no expectation of privacy in public. All public spaces are fair game.

>implying you will survive the great war.
i've already done my army time anyway so fuck off.

they are lying slimey fuckwits who bring their whole families in and take over local jobs because they lie on their resumes despite being completely incompetent. they then only hire pooinloo when they get in a position of power. they are awful to work with.

Girl in the middle is hot.

Yeah i know lol.. I really couldn't be fucked with arguing with the group pictured though..

Well then your knowledge would be useful to us.

practically all minorities do not like muslims, the only ones who do are white leftists or people who have personal friends and think that all muslims are like their friends

lee yuan kew was right, all other cultures can coexist, except islam

I do feel sorry for the well adjusted westernised muslims though, they're not trouble, but it's too risky to turn a blind eye and hope for the best

continued: they also destroy the toilets on a daily basis, smell bad, and mumble hindi among themselves at all times, are un-understandble on conference calls, and achieve next to nothing despite having very limited scopes in their job somehow (will always claim "thats not my job" for almost anything not explicitly defined in their job description, or even things that are).

>entertaining the idea that the shitskin-gooks would win the war..
Whos side you on mate?.

why can't you fucks rotate your photographs correctly?
Here, fucking australians

WHY HAVE ANY OF THESE FUCKS?!?!?WHY?!
FUCK THEM ALL! GOOKS,MUSLIMS.,NIGGERS and whatever the fuck other scum parasite! FUCK EM ALL!

maybe, I haven't had to work with many

they shouldn't be allowed to become doctors though, they're terrible at it and most people cant understand what they're saying

just test them before giving them a job, you'll find out if they're competent or not pretty quickly

>they then only hire pooinloo when they get in a position of power
Wow is this one ever true. I've worked in several Silicon Valley tech companies, and it's like clockwork - as soon as you get 1 or 2 indians on a team, suddenly six months later THE ENTIRE TEAM is indian. They grow like a virus, you see a couple of them around, rest assured that that 3/4ths of the company will be named 'Adithya' or some shit in a year.

That's usually the time to sell stocks in whatever company it is. It's like a bellweather you can hang your hat on.

>Armadale

That line is full of chinks and pajeets and abos at night. So sick of seeing pajeets everday on the train.

YES!

our military is shit-tier size. getting SJW'd the fuck out. our military is mostly a meme except SOF which is even going downhill. would be hard to beat the insectoids without nukes, which we "dont have". i was once young and naive.

lmao.. I swear that was a mistake. I swear you meant to correct it but jsut made it worse!!
Also, was uploaded from a phone.

amen my friend. they are money leeches and do very very little of value.

Never gonna happen.

Trains are fucking disgusting too. The only white areas are the most liberal: prahran, elwood, fitzroy. Everywhere else is pozzed as fuck.

You're welcome back here. The last person in your family who was Irish could have been 10 generations ago and you will still be more Irish that half of Dublin.

unfortunately HR is also a bunch of retards. the whole HR industry is basically people who have no real skills so they just "fall into" HR.
cue awful hires.
they also rote learn a lot of buzzwords and study for interviews to appear good at their jobs. however, their real world logic and practical skills are awful. they are actors at best.

my entire team used to be 95% ex-mil white guys. indian superindendant took over, now everyone is indian except 1 or 2 guys that they only bring in to fix everyone elses projects / dayjobs that continually get fucked up.

hahaha
ok, you have a point, but if we send them all back, how will I get my curry at lunchtime?

just test them on their ability to poo in loo, if they fail, then you let them go

but then you'll have to go back to eating wichety grubs?

You don't deserve the territory that you are so easily ready to abandon.
You aren't welcomed here white boy

Meet your darwinian fate amongst those monkeys

its not a joke anymore is it mate.. Its every fucking day...... every damn day we must be faced with this shit.. Enough is enough! This was a nice city before. It had a soul, positive energy, friendliness.. Now its like some fucking insect horde. They are making this a miserable place and if there is one thing that is better here than enywhere else in the world its the energy. You know what i mean.. That calm peacfull feeling you get just after sunset on a hot day when the cool change is rolling in and everyone comes out into the street just to feel that beautiful Australian feeling. We could lose that with these fucking gooks mate. We could lose something great like that....

i talking about on the streets.

bahahaha aussie currently in warsaw. now THIS is a classy city. the absolute STATE of australia.

12% face on the right there.

we actually get shit on the rim of the toilet, higher than you could possibly shit without squatting on the seat.
wow how could we possibly make curry? there surely can't be things such as "recipes" that we could follow. you know, like everything else that we do?
westerners were so fucking dumb to document everything they did with procedures, standards, recipes and tutorials. we shared all our best knowledge and got nothing in return.
give me the choice between current day australia (with curry) and 1990 australia (without curry) and i would pick 1990 every time.

While we are not slaughtering each other directly, liberal whites who have been so brainwashed since birth are doing more damage to whites than any war has done. They are flooding our countries with niggers and Muslims. Reminder that white people still currently outnumber Muslims and Africans in Europe by about 85% to 15% in most European countries. However a large percentage of these whites are liberals and are ruining everything.

We already lost it. How you going to send them back? We are heading toward third world status. Everywhere chinks and poo poos.

And why is all of transperth full of poo poos? I'm sick of looking at their ugly retarded souless faces.

can empathize hahaha
talk to upper management to remove HR morons
HR is terrible everywhere, something needs to be done

Well Bruce.
The day has come where your shit posting won't save you anymore.

Now you as well have to take this seriously

terse, timely and to the point

You think Poland is safe? Plenty of poo poos coming there.

HR of one of australias biggest companies will not just get removed by a complaint from a grunt.

At least chinks and japs are smart and don't commit much crime.
Meanwhile Europe is getting swarmed by low IQ high crime lazy somalians and arabs

SAVE ME

only other person on my bus was a nice old woman from England who i helped with her shopping

glad to have never lived in a city

bruh. i have seen like three out of 100,000. lived in australia 30 years. the absolute STATE of that place.

>go back to eating wichety grubs
Dip it in some mayo, she'll be right.

come to eastern europe. you're welcome.

protip - you're not worth saving. those slant eyes don't fool me. you're not conservative or traditional. you're just as much a roastie as the average anglo female.