/mbmc/ JAN 14 POSTERS GO UP

1. Print posters: 7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
2. Spread these memes: pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
3. Retweet these: pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional hashtags for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle

Posters go up Jan 14th on campuses. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Students & profs should be back from holidays by then & Sunday night will quiet for posting.
Bonus points for feminism-related areas:
Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
Ignore shills advocating illegal activity & rip down non-official (shill) posters if you see them.

Godspeed anons.

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b73d44e84c334cdc922b05af7367a450.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f6be4b033b1c42a198443cd7443923a3.pdf
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
i.4cdn.org/tg/1513523146981.pdf
i.4cdn.org/tg/1513523209516.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_37e5a11c170c4e53b05164733eda0387.pdf
i.4cdn.org/tg/1513524207649.pdf
i.4cdn.org/tg/1513524281941.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f257a6829a6b4a449dba64de4015cc1f.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_3137cfc9c11c42ce9c75c2a5f7d71945.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_e823e280c7234bf39b77a9594335da6a.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BxqhILKjKeo
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_9ebfb88d9da14645828c375b665ce376.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_cddf83ebd404444a8139bfed18dbe29a.pdf
twitter.com/notch/status/936215345400033280?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leftypol is planning shill raids (pic related), seen from their discords. This is proof of the effectiveness of this campaign.
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / EXTREME IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
PLEASE IGNORE ALL SHILLS & KEEP BROADCASTING THESE COUNTER-SHILL MESSAGES DURING THEIR RAID

Discord for the op

discord gg 7aCCgeJ

thanks user
tried to get into the discord yesterday but apparently discord no longer supports TOR

USA color PDF poster:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b73d44e84c334cdc922b05af7367a450.pdf
USA grayscale PDF poster:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f6be4b033b1c42a198443cd7443923a3.pdf

fuck the shills, don't let this slide
posters for all countries available here:
meme dump here (including templates):
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

OP i up'd your PDFs to Sup Forums through my secret wizardry

i.4cdn.org/tg/1513523146981.pdf
i.4cdn.org/tg/1513523209516.pdf

here user, save this
we shouldnt encourage people to print out posters with text & links on them (even if it was an accident)

thanks lol
could i request an upload for all the PDFs on the site thru your secret wizardry? 7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
ill make a copy pasta for all the countries with Sup Forums pdf links

i'll do a few more but i don't want to get banned from /tg/ for offtopic posting.

kk when youre done ill do the rest, well split it

ill keep MBMC alive the whole way till Jan 14, it might die down a bit during the holidays, but it will surge again as the date gets closer
thanks to anons helping to keep it alive till then

post them on 300+ threads near the bottom of the catalog, they fall off but the PDFs stay for days or weeks.

thank you for teaching me your arcane arts
if the PDF links ever die, you can point people to the website:
but the Sup Forums links are nice & short and look more official

when youre finished please reply with all your PDF links so i know which ones i still need to do, thanks

France bump
French poster PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_37e5a11c170c4e53b05164733eda0387.pdf

canada:
i.4cdn.org/tg/1513524207649.pdf
i.4cdn.org/tg/1513524281941.pdf

^ these links are live on desktop too, another advantage to 4cdn ^

have you tried using discord with the Opera free VPN?

no but ill give that a try, thanks
i might sound a bit paranoid but i always err on the side of caution, opsec is important
ill try to upload the rest now thanks

Australia bump
Australian PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f257a6829a6b4a449dba64de4015cc1f.pdf

Disgusting
Women are getting raped every day and you're using that to justify your racism?

Go back to europe honkey

Why the fuck are the hands not brown you fucking mongs,
You fucked this whole thing up.
I'm gonna edit them.

reminder to report this thread

he''s a known lebanese shitskin that false-flags and collects posts/screenshots to try jeopardise this board

Doing God's work

Disgusting, people are too afraid of being slandered as "racists" to protect their borders and their women from being raped. You help cause this so you have blood on your hands. You're a bad person and you should feel bad.

reminder to ignore all shills

Leftypol is planning shill raids (pic related), seen from their discords. This is proof of the effectiveness of this campaign.
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
PLEASE IGNORE ALL SHILLS & KEEP BROADCASTING THESE COUNTER-SHILL MESSAGES DURING THEIR RAID

I'm not a shill why the fuck would I want to keep whites out of my country?

>buttmad communist are scratching them away
hahahaha

thanks user, the shills failed at sabotaging this before, early threads are filled with examples of it:
so now their only strategy is to slide the thread, so i simply go into their slide threads to advertise this op
they can all fuck themselves

i seriously dont get the message in these posters..
confusing as fuck.

Women are raped because of toxic masculinity, not because a civil society chooses to help our fellow men

Bump

hey I was a leftist too: it's not too late to save yourself from the people controlling your mind.
this is in no way de-legitimizing any actual instance of rape, nor promoting rape of any sort. this is merely drawing a parallel between the #metoo social justice "movement" and the pro-border security/anti-immigration "movement". same logic applies.

and how about you go and fix actual systemic racism instead of complaining about it on here. maybe you could even write your senator again, because that's always worked in the past.

>mah borderz mah choice

You literally sound like an sjw preaching about her choice to have abortions, your posters look ugly and your operation is corny.

Citizens collectively own a country just like a family owns a home & a person owns his or her body. Being forced to accept strangers into your country is just as absurd & wrong as being forced to accept them in your home, or inside yourself (rape). My borders, my choice! No immigration without consent! NO MEANS NO!

Get your posters from here:

Canada is a qt, I want to do a bit more than touch her borders if you knowwhatimsayin.

There are no parallels between the metoo movement and the antimexican movement
I'm amazed I even have to point that out

Actual rape, ie forcible penetration by a stranger, is very uncommon.

If anyone needs proof of the potential of this operation, just look at how hard it's being shilled. IOTBW was the same way. If you're still not convinced, look at how hard it has been shilled against in all of these previous threads:
they even got two of the generals 404d thru compromised mods and fraudulent mass reporting
if anyone needs evidence that this operation has shills scared, this is it

please participate anons, print out posters for your country, all translations are available, i made this wix site to host the PDFs:

posters go up on Jan 14 as explained in the OP
godspeed

>anti-rape
Loving, caring about fellow humans
>anti-immigration
Hateful racism

This isn't difficult

You're the most based poster on this shit

I wish this statement was true

your false narrative is dying quickly and there is nothing you can do about it

non-consensual violation of someone's boundaries, whether they be personal, residential, or national, are all wrong
NO means NO

Citizens collectively own a country just like a family owns a home & a person owns his or her body. Being forced to accept strangers into your country is just as absurd & wrong as being forced to accept them in your home, or inside yourself (rape). My borders, my choice! No immigration without consent! NO MEANS NO!

have a meme, and a PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_3137cfc9c11c42ce9c75c2a5f7d71945.pdf

You need to write it in french aswell for those franco-canadians.

False narrative? You mean compassion?
Rapists are evil people that purposefully ruin lives
Immigrants are just looking for a better life

if you want to live in the middle east, you can fuck off and move there
you have ZERO RIGHT to force people to accept an invasion in their own homelands
you are assisting in committing a genocide
you are EVIL
even if the invaders were peaceful, nice and law abiding it would still be a massive & evil violation
but they aren't even close to peaceful, nice and law abiding

You should feel bad. Hang your head in shame and go rethink your life.

OK guys I made the persons hand brown because we all know that the people invading our countries don't have white skin.

Ameriburgers use this one.

those posters are so stupid

oops you forgot your flag shill
nobody is buying your bullshit anymore
your "compassion" is empty virtue signaling and thinly veiled hatred of white people
>Immigrants are just looking for a better life
So what? And that justifies an invasion? And a demographic replacement and extinction of a people? You're so full of shit but you can't even see it. You don't realize how far out of step you are with the general public at this point. If things ever get violent (and I hope they don't which is why I'm bothering to spread information to try and bring about change peacefully), the people who you've victimized with your utopian insanity will hang you from a fucking lamp post and take turns smashing your bloated corpse around with bats.

Really you should be thanking me for trying to prevent things from getting to that stage. Hell, you could even put up a few posters. Here is a PDF for you:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_e823e280c7234bf39b77a9594335da6a.pdf

Get to work.

>nice people move into your neighbourhood
>genocide
Do you even hear yourself?

>samefag
>poisoning the well
fuck off. no stage 2 ever shills.

It's not a stage two and I didn't same fag retard.
It's the one people should be using.
92% of the people invading m country through immigration are not white.

fuck off you stupid shill
you've been trying that tactic since the beginning and it's never worked, why would it work now?

we have spies in your discords you fucking retard, pic related

my*

Why would you add a race component you fucking tard.
Don't use this, keep the message on point.

So making it show the reality of what the color of the people invading my country is racist?
You're crying abut racism on Sup Forums?
Maybe you should fucking grow up.

Because I want to keep out shitty Guatemalans like you out of my fucking country.
This was a white nationalist country until 1965.

>racisms ok if it's not overt
What the fuck dude

No. Then you’ll completely delegitimize the whole operation. The media would tie all other poster racist because of this one. It’s kind of like It’s Okay to be White.

Also I've never used discord before.
92% of immigrants legally are not white.
98% of illegal immigrants are not white.

there's plenty of non-browns we don't want coming into our countries, the point is choice of allowance based on objective criterion, not racial quota acceptance systems that are gamed, this goes for more than border policy, but it starts at the border by limiting the influx of undesirable, nonproductive citizens who will not or cannot contribute to the nation's well-being by integrating and supporting the system they seemingly WANT to live under

don't come here to change our culture and values, fuck right off

The better question is "What is your motivation to change a simple border control message into a race issue"?
This is race baiting and only serves to discredit the and render impotent an otherwise effect campaign. Fuck off shill.

irrelevant, a logical person can distinguish bad versus good without consideration of racial components, those are only valuable as stistical data when arguing against universal emotive sufferage advocates that want to let the disadvantaged in ahead of the pack of hopefuls that are actually worth letting in

beyond that, it's better for the countries of origin if we don't take their best and brightest either, those people need to go back home and make their native lands better, not run away to more prosperous areas

bump. I already see the retarded shills in here.

92% of immigrants are not white.
98% of illegal immigrants are not white.
Well are we against both legal and illegal immigration?
Because I want my country to remain white.
Idk about you but I'm not a civic nationalist I'm a white nationalist.

why do we not want the hand brown? because it deters people who are undecided.
imagine if you went up to your coworkers and told them the jews are behind everything. imagine you said that, and didnt explain why. what kind of reactions would you expect?
shock? disbelief? rage? exclusion from your peers? in this current political climate, the jq is out of the question in normal life. what would change if you just said george soros, bilderberg, and whoever else was behind it instead? you would see people being more reasonable. normies dont want to accept race as a factor, but you can still imply it without calling attention to it.
its the same idea behind making the hand transparent, rather than colored. why the fuck would you risk losing minds by being overbearing with your message when you can gently lead people to the conclusion you are after?

even if you are correct, you have to temper your speech to account for emotions. emotions are stupid things, but you have to always take them into account. make the message too harsh and people wont listen, make it too soft and no one will care. most of these hit a good balance. what you are suggesting will break that balance.

Hey man I can't color a hand Jew colored.
But everyone knows that immigrants are brown.
Idk my you guys want him to be represented by a white hand.

why*

I believe immigration should be greatly throttled, so, yes?

Good job mates! Go forward with it.

The hand is supposed to be gloved right? It doesn't look like a glove anymore unfortunately OP

it's destructive to the message and race is irrelevant in this context

Exactly immigration should end and 92% of immigrants every year are non white.
Idk why people want them to be represented as a white hand.

this guy gets it
this operation is about optics
exactly like It's Okay To Be White (which I also helped organize a lot, put in over 100 hours and media mined my generals for quotes)
I know what the fuck I'm doing and I know how shills want to screw it up

how about a greyscale hand with no affectations of color? let the viewer decide whose hand it is

Do NOT get seen putting these up, anons. Wear a fucking mask when you do it.

It's not a white hand, it's an empty outline
European flesh is not literally white like snow or paper, it's a pale pinkish-beige color

.>"no means no"
>implying these countries weren't saying "yes yes yes"
pretty lame campaign desu
Maybe start by supporting political action that actually says no to immigration instead of littering.

i just explained it to you. if you dont get it, read it again, there is an overarching message to it and it should be pretty hard to miss.

Why would they wear a white glove?
No it isn't this is identitarian politics.
The people who put up the memorial were with Identity Europa.

Pic related are the original posters in the OP the hands are brown.

Well my family is Scottish and we are so pale with extremely like blue eyes.

light*

scotch, pale, and hazel here, nobody cares, stop shilling race, behavior/mindset negations with filter enough out on principles alone that we ought not even worry about the distinction

we need more smart anons like you on these ops
not every op is about optics, but MBMC definitely is, just like IOTBW

In the context of the United States, does President Trump's latest video throw a wrench into things or will the campaign reinforce his words? He talks about becoming responsible/modernizing immigration based on merit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxqhILKjKeo

Why would you like It's okay to be white since it's about race?

So you'e a civic nationalist?

this is not only an American / North American operation, this is GLOBAL

here is your PDF German-user:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_9ebfb88d9da14645828c375b665ce376.pdf
and for spreading the German meme online: all countries & translations available from the PDF website (free wix website I made recently):

godspeed anons

Bump for justice

republican anarchist
away with ye, satan

because "It's Okay To Be White" is one of the few statements about white people and race that can be made publicly without any reasonable disagreement
It was pure brilliance. I admit "My Borders My Choice" is not nearly as good, although I doubt something as good as IOTBW will ever come around for a long time. That kind of brilliance is rare. But it doesn't mean MBMC isn't worth implementing as well

So you're ok with Racial posters and if you saw the videos that the news did on it they called them white Supremacist posters.

I'm not an anarchist I'm a white nationalist.

The rare leftist who happens to actually hear what the president himself is saying will believe he's lying and they're really going to be measuring noses like the SS. I think this is dumb cause it's kind of adopting the role of victim though. It will piss off some dyehairs and that's funny by itself I guess

Nord-bros, your PDF is here:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_cddf83ebd404444a8139bfed18dbe29a.pdf

and pic related for spreading the meme online
I didn't forget any country, this operation is GLOBAL
translated into many many languages
please check here for your country's PDF:

and here is a meme dump that has even more countries & translations (if your country doesn't have a PDF you can just print out one of these, just make sure not to include any text when you print):
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

godspeed anons

a little bit of self reflection and a humble approach to learning will get you a lot further than i am. do that and you will already be more helpful and sound of mind than most. id recommend starting with these.
mega:#F!BkkAhCwS!I4oUFjfFiuwnOxRhJKRFZQ
mega:#F!x4JD1RzD!4_nIFmI2sBdSYg14j7pIdA
you dont have to read everything, just read a few and work at your own pace, but just read.

MBMC is not about explicitly about race, its about immigration, and how the will of the people is being subverted to cater to outsiders.
IOTBW is a response to the lefts anti-white shaming and discrimination.

both of these have racial elements, but only one is explicitly about race. MBMC could just as well have been about italians entering the us and australia en masse and it would still apply. IOBTW however could never be changed in such a way because there is no backlash against other races.

This is good because it exploits an emotional response, therefore, it will be effective on women. All of our memes should strive for this. If it didn't have those stupid cute eyes, it would cut off over half of the population. We can appeal to women, we don't all have to be handholdless virgins

I'm native, I can't be a white nationalist, I can, however, stand for the republic and its laws 'by any means necessary' as (((they))) enjoy saying.

>if you saw the videos that the news did on it they called them white Supremacist posters
yes that was part of the plan einstein
having the news say that "It's Okay To Be White" is somehow white supremacy, was a massive redpill for normies
it exposed how deep the anti-white hatred runs in the media & academia
that was the brilliance of the plan

also Notch, the creator of minecraft, retweeted It's Okay To Be White to his ~4 million followers:
twitter.com/notch/status/936215345400033280?lang=en

and Tucker Carlson from Fox News agreed with the message & spread it

it was a brilliant, extremely successful operation
and I drew a lot of inspiration (and tactics) from it for MBMC
I helped out with IOTBW a lot so I know what to do

>women getting raped
it's 2017, kiddo, women only yell "rape" to get you in trouble if they didn't like the sex or want something out of you, otherwise rape is shoving a 12 inch dick inside the asshole of a woman that's never had anal sex before and that doesn't really happen

92% of immigrants are not white. if you say you don't want immigration they call you racist anyway.
Well you have your own lands that are free from the US.