So a bunch of women in Pennsylvania dressed up in gowns from the Handmaid's Tale to protest an abortion ban

So a bunch of women in Pennsylvania dressed up in gowns from the Handmaid's Tale to protest an abortion ban
Purple hair and nose rings, why am I not suprised

Nothing else better to do

Why’s it always white women doing the stupid shit???

>bunch of desperate women get tricked into performing a free marketing campaign for a TV show
sad!

The White Woman's Burden

>desperate women
How many of the old ones do you think are single?

they should stop larping

blah.

I see all those older ladies. so far gone in all the hysteria. Do they want to be relevant? is all this organic? What are their husbands doing...what kind of kids did they end up raising.
What kind of kids did their kids end up raising (theses chicks are all atleast 60 something)

I DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW

the costumes they wear are who they really want to be, the dye jobs and piercings and the vulgarity is just for attention

Abortion should be allowed in PA, how else is philly going to keep its nig population in check?

look like literal witches, would burn/10

>women should have the right to kill their children

A woman who unironically
(or even ironically) puts "nasty woman" on her shirt may be honest, but is still a douchebag.

I fully support abortion. It keeps niggers from spawning as much. All these stupid white whores advocating for it aren't even going to get pregnant, they just want something to bitch about and fight for. I imagine very few people who you'd want to raise children, would get abortions. Honestly the worst thing about abortion is that it gives women a choice where they shouldn't have one. If it could require the permission of the father (unless they're black then just coerce them with a carton of menthols)

they probably have male life partners and are technically in an "open relationship" but the women haven't been able to get laid for the last 10-15 years

>ugly women doing stupid shit
This is nothing new.

let them go the coathanger route so the negresses all die of staph infections as well

>This is nothing new.
It keeps getting worse though desu

Isn't this subtly Islamophobic

How can I get an amish gf?

Burn the witches.

Never seen it so their protest is lost to me.

Damn its almost like dont attach politics to fiction.

Pretty sure they are men.

Regardless, all is lost.

I'd say getting an amendment passed to legislate morality was the "high point". Women are followers by nature.

they're just mad Trump made it so the CDC cannot say fetus and now must likely refer to them as unborn children

>the red grown represent the fertility of the handmaids.
>all of them are menopausal cat ladies

>Damn its almost like dont attach politics to fiction.
what else will really make them think though?

>let them go the coathanger route so the negresses all die of staph infections as well
B A S E D

>TFW no cute trad girl

At least this is better than when they parade around naked with slut written across their tits

This, the main perpetrators of muh wimminz rights have always been ugly old maids, even 100 years ago

>>Damn its almost like dont attach politics to fiction.
Only certain kind of fiction, besides the Handmaid's Tale mainly Harry Potter, Star Wars and The Hunger Games.
You won't see them using LOTR for instance.

>didn't know that handmaids tale existed until all thew recent protests.
>look into it
>it's a feminist "paay tee arky" dystopia wankfest

the more things change, the more they stay the same.

This x100
I always knew the pro choice people were the true racists

Killing the child in the womb is the ultimate sacrifice.

>i need media and fiction to shape my opinions for me

world is fucking doomed

>Damn son watch out, you might cut yourself with all those edges

Imagine the inner beauty of a women who wants to have a "doctor" reach up into her rotten snatch, and use scissors or a vacuum to kill a human baby.
>So level headed, definitely a person you'd want to listen to
>Any women who is PRO CHOICE, is an evil vile witch

i'm personally growing really fucking tired of this recent trend of "if i'm open and honest about it you are not allowed to criticize me for it"

so many goddamn articles and blogposts about how "i do this incredibly damaging and degenerate thing but i don't feel bad and you shouldn't either and here's 8 reasons why"

Prochoice is a self correcting problem. Over the long arrow of time, those who seek abortions will reproduce less and less. Eventually this kind of behavior will extinguish itself. Think of the kind of people who are prochoice. They are exterminating themselves. Despite the promiscuity of the average black, their numbers remain low because of abortion. The birth rates of liberal whites is already very low, and abortion just puts even more downward pressure. Within 10 generations, these groups will not exist.

>Aristophanes knew

It's kind of weird how white women mainly protest this when black women use abortion services far more often.

>muh white patriarchy
>story actually based on iranian revolution
American leftards are the most hilariously ignorant people tbqh

These niggers really only know what they see on tv. Death of culture.

so you're saying the developmental process is baby->newborn->baby?

Why does it fucking matter because governor wolf already said he's gonna veto it. It's classic usa politics. Republicans control the house, so they can pass anything they want to "make statements" and it will always get vetoed by wolf so they don't need to live with the shitty bills they are forcing because they know it won't pass.

They also like to use Harry Potter as a morality source.

Berks county is our stalwart guard against encroaching niggers, they do a good job

I remember one time I talked to a girl, which really smart and good looking (she worked in a research lab) she was incredibly intolerable liberal. She was single, went for the cat lady look and constantly bitched about the regular litany of liberal women problems. One time she started complaining about not being able to find any good guys and she started to realize the biological clock was ticking.

Literally said something to the effect of “Well maybe leave the feminist coat at the door and try and talk to men rather than berate them” and she flipped out. When she finished, I just said “ok, and now you have your answer”

She’s engaged now and cooled off the feminazi-ism

Also interesting that another source of inspiration was Nicolae Ceausecu, secretary of the Romanian Communist Party, who tried to increase the birth rate by outlawing abortion and birth control.

I think feminism is a standard civilizational disease. Happened in ancient Greece and Rome as well. Fuck, even the Babylonians had child support.
Probably because it was the most meaningful book they ever read. I mean they're a pretty good read if you're 12.

Taking down some bulletproof barriers might help.

They don’t want to date 1/64th nigger mongrels like you.

There’s nothing wrong with killing unborn niggers and spics.

Child support is fine I think if it increases the birth rate and helps young families raise their children. It becomes a problem when it starts subsidising single mothers, wellfare mothers and other kinds of degeneracy

>if you're 12
or have the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

>subsidising single mothers, wellfare mothers and other kinds of degeneracy
the problem is most of that is non-whites but you will just have spergs mention white trash or whatever fantasy they have in their heads.

Agreed, although part of it is also coal burners

The funniest part is 99% of the time they have 6000 pictures and zero with the father.

I'm not looking to shit in your cereal user but let me point something.
>Child support is fine I think if it increases the birth rate and helps young families raise their children.
Child support is only applied in the case of a single parent, almost exclusively the mother. By default if there is a family (two parents, married) you don't qualify for child support with the rare exception of remarriage of the custodial parent.

The better system would be to allow men equality with women where they can sign away their responsibilities along with their rights. Within a matter of a decade the single mother epidemic, both white and black, will be cut down to almost nothing; with the exception that we also need to cut welfare. I call this system the "Your body, your responsibility" act.

Apologies, used the wrong term (English second language), was actually thinking of child benefits, where you get money for raising children regardless of the number of parents

If it were up to pro-life CivNats, America would be one giant favela right now. Fuck them.

Those hags are definitely not breeding stock.

How to spot a shill
>If it were up to pro-life CivNats
Note how they jump in attempting to hyjack the thread by insinuating identity politics. Remember kids that identity politics are the calling card of the leftist. The moment they try to insinuate it into a conversation they expose themselves.

>So a bunch of women in Pennsylvania dressed up in gowns from the Handmaid's Tale to protest an abortion ban
>Purple hair and nose rings, why am I not suprised

WHERE IS THE LOCAL THOT PATROL TO PUT THEM IN LINE!!!?????

this is no joke user

Lets be honest here honey, none of you wymen are going to need an abortion any time soon...

It's not about abortion anyway it's about free birth control. PP is the source of free and deep discounted hormonal birth control which is why they fight so hard on abortion, because it's the source of PP's income.
On this point it's also why they involve the LGBT community, in particular the Trans community. This is because once they get a psychologist to diagnose them they can cash in on those same discount and free hormonal birth control pills as a form of HRT, subsidized by you the tax payer.

lmao no one is going to know what they're dressed up like that except other libtards who read that shitty book.

my mom went to the pink hat rally and i'm a constitutionalist. I overheard her telling her friend that she can't talk to me about politics because I trigger her.

Why can the left only take cues from popular media.

the left's arguments are naturally weak so they have to use analogies (not an argument) to make their points since they can't stand on their own. Its quite funny that the only things analogous to their made up issues are works of fiction. They think they're being deep and explaining the issues to the masses but it just makes them look stupid to anyone with more than one brain cell.

Mainly because they lack the ability to understand complex issues. Nuance is too much for them so they have to oversimplify and failing that they relate an issue to something else, popular media is just the go to.

It's important to remember that the left is just smart enough to be dangerous but for all their talk they are not all that creative or motivated. This is why they're so reactionary but when they need to be proactive they fall on their face. It's why when can't help but double down even when you completely discredit their sources, they can only parrot and repeat. In turn this all leads to massive hypocrisy, double standards and complete contradiction.
It's worth pointing out that this is why they are so busy trying to change the definition/meaning of words. Why they work so hard to play word games in support of their double think. Examples include using the dictionary definition of feminism in one argument only to say the dictionary definition of racism isn't accurate. It's all about magical thinking and mind games.

I don't GET the whole "nasty women" thing. it supposed to be empowering?

>I overheard her telling her friend that she can't talk to me about politics because I trigger her.
Kek

It's basically the same as the slut walks, that is liberalism to its full extent
>"I don't care if I'm a vile and nasty person. This is who I am and you must accep- no celibrate that"

They’re just cosplaying, nobody would take a protest seriously if the protesters dressed up like characters from a third rate book.