Gundam is so low and down in the dirt I doubt it will recover for a while...

Gundam is so low and down in the dirt I doubt it will recover for a while, just look at that low energy and failed quality control

>tfw no more series like gbf s1
>tfw no more late uc series
>tfw no more "au" series like turn a or g-reco
fucking sunrise
at least thunderbolt was a step in the direction even if the source material isn't that good
shame about the cgi origin stuff

>Turn A was worst AU until IBO
eh

Can you get a trip so I can filter you, Iron Blooded Rager? We all know IBO is shit nobody disagrees with you, you can stop.

The only things that matter are those plastic toys anyway, who cares.

I don't know user, ANN and Anime Suki still masturbate to this to the point of even applying double standards to Victory Gundam

you know what's sad? At it's worst Age at least had the Thielva and Aurora, which is more than I can say for IBO.

Then go fucking shitpost on their respective websites, no one cares about them here.

Sup Forums isn't ANN or Anime Suki

did and done, I am one human, it's much easier to endlessly complain here

But IBO is decent.

So decent that not only does it trample on the legacy, but it also relies on shock value when it isn't being dull and boring as fuck.

>IBO is decent.
What the shit? It's not decent. It's not good, it's not terrible, but it's still a good tier below decent.

They really need to go back to stuff like 08th MS Team, the best gundam.

Just like any other Gundam show, so nothing's new here.

I'm sure we're getting Gundam with aliens next.

Didn't AGE do that or were the Vagans not aliens?

00 had them as well. Aliens is still untapped potential.

>not only does it trample on the legacy

It's legacy as a 24 minute toy commercial?

I knew that didn't sound right. Fuck i really wanted to like 00 since the Gundam designs were good but fuck me S2 is BAD.

I still love 00 as a whole.

Vegans/UE turned out to be the decedents of a failed martian colonization project that the government covered up after abandoning them to die (For no real reason either, just because they needed to give the villains some sort of motivation for being butthurt at earth) when it turned out that something something solar energy reflecting off mars surface makes cancer rays something something.

So the colonists sat in there colonies around mars dying young and sick for a century, during which time they somehow built up their population enough to wage a 100 year war against Earth with the sealed away weapons tech they partially recovered from a hidden cache. And all because they got whipped into a frenzy by one of the original colonists who totally wasn't just butthurt at Earth (Trust him) and actually had this brilliant plan to make peaceful society without war involved starting a massively bloody war against a society that had been without war for 100 years and had actually chosen to seal away the technology behind pretty much all their best weapons. The vegans then had to provoke them for a decade just to get them to mount some sort of reasonable resistance beyond armoring some construction equipment and slapping the franchises most useless beam weapon to it (It has never even been shown damaging anything, much less killing something. Even the Dom's scattering beam gun is more useful).

An then at the end the Vegans show that they could have just moved the colonies away from mars the whole time and just chose to sit in the cancer rays generation after generation.

Yes, I am that butthurt over how bad AGE turned out. The grunts were cool at least.

>but fuck me S2 is BAD.

Nah, it's good, just turn off your brain and let the tears wash your soul.

>Babby's first Gundam QUALITY thread

Welcome to Gundam, babbyshit.

Nice.

>S2 is BAD.
this statement is false, if anything it was better than the first

Gundam has been nothing but shit since SEED ended.

Welcome to the IBO threads on Sup Forums. He turns up every thread with the same crap.

that looks so much better than what we have now

>wanting more of G-Reco, Tomino's ramblings of a 70+ year old man of go nowhere and do nothing like a grandpa simpson story.

I wouldn't mind another show animated like it, but written like it? Fuck no.

Not OP but can you get a trip so I can filter you?

IBO suffers from fukuda syndrome.
It had some great scenes stuck in a mediocre show.

>00
>bad

Fukada's worst is better than the best Post Disaster garbage has offered