>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9wUB3NWShg
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ86I4xRh4c
youtu.be/trlJZ7ce3jM
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-11/the-new-world-order-is-leaving-the-u-s-behind
washingtonexaminer.com/jim-gilmore-trump-rejects-the-new-world-order-at-the-un-and-embraces-sovereignty/article/2635150
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a30471de4b07ff75afe6ffd
youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Thanks for baking

>>The numbers put out by dems are absolutely incredible
>
>A significant number of that is also due to people being bused in.
It wasn't really. All Moore had to do was get as many votes as Sessions got while running completely unopposed and he was 100 thousand+ votes short.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9wUB3NWShg
>we wuz

Rural retards actually believe .gov emails are hard to get

Wew don't go outside lads, the catalog is even more cancer than normal. Coincidentally, a Pill Briestap thread was gaining a lot of traction at the time.

No problem m8, sorry for stirring the shit again. Thanks for the OC and quality posting like always.

Daily reminder that Roy Moore losing was the best outcome

Where did that come from? There are millions of government workers in the US.

AWOO~

I WAS WRONG. GOOD PEOPLE DO SMOKE MARIJUANA!

DUDE WEED LMAO

I believe he will play nice for the 3 years of the term he was elected into for re-election for a full term where he will cuck out.

AWOO~

You wanna play Hardball? It was 30 years ago, why'd they wait so long to come forward? He's never met this lady, he doesn't even know her. He's going to sue her after to get the settlement money back. And that's Drumpfball

>Jones stays away from a few crazies
>""right now""
not exactly strong nationalism that we need

>right now

>strong crushing
No Hans, we didn't vote for Merkel

cute

It's his only chance to get re-elected in 2020 against Strange or Brooks.

> Then why hasn't the agency said it was obtained illegally?
Here is the rundown for city and college educated retards

> special council approaches department with custody of the emails and say: “can we have them”
> said department says: “ok”
> Trump lawyers say: “you needed out permission to have it and failed to obtain, that’s illegal”

There will be a debate around it most likely but there are due process procedures that must be followed even for information already in possession of the govenment.

This is true.
We went for Moore because he was the closest to being /ourguy/. Because he was the meme candidate.
People dismissed Trump picking Strange as being influenced by pressure from the McConnell / Rino camp.
Never considering the possibility that Trump himself chose strange for strategic reasons. Because if there is one thing he cares about, it's winning.
Trump always needs to win and he is prepared to compromise a bit to achieve that.

I love Hikage!

>chris matthews hair from that angle

Exactly, But if given another term he might turn foul.

I don't think he can win again. But that's assuming Bannon doesn't try to become kingmaker again.

AWSSSSSS~

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ86I4xRh4c
>19:05

And some people says this is not a Sup Forums show

No, it obviously wasn't. He is doing that as to not alienate moderates in Alabama and taint future democrat runs in the state. You guys now opened the door to future competitive runs in the state.

Great, now we've got a democrat in fucking Alabama for three years.

It is the same thing Pelosi is saying. They are waiting for a majority if they can take it.

Indeed, but it also relies how the 2018 midterms go. It all comes down how the midterms go.

>92929
AWOO

>claire redfield booty shorts

Be careful friend.

> we
Some here did. I did that admitely and I learned from my mistake. This was a waking up call and fortunately way before the midterms and in a state easily recoverable because it could have been Michigan in 2018. Now all my “Kid Rock” posts will only be in a “Hilldawg” fashion: ironic and self deprecating

/mlp/ will have special place in my heart for near nuclear bomb effectiveness they had on shills.

I remember laughing my ass off at the Slim Shady LP when I was in school.

Now the guy who got in trouble for using the fag word so freely is becoming a PC cuck that will inevitably soon go full JUST

are robot girlfriends ready yet?

>56% of all French aircraft are unfit to fly at any given moment, according to a senior minister.
lol
>Russian Air Force Su-25 failed to follow President Putin's order and still bombing cities in Syria
lol

youtu.be/trlJZ7ce3jM

>le 56% meme expands to France

Lots of countries who aren't in active conflict have lots of drydocked/mothballed equipment. Most Russian tanks and planes are or the upkeep with eat the whole budget.

gulag?

Should just kill himself at this point.

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?
Are you happy now?
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-11/the-new-world-order-is-leaving-the-u-s-behind
washingtonexaminer.com/jim-gilmore-trump-rejects-the-new-world-order-at-the-un-and-embraces-sovereignty/article/2635150

I still wager Kid Rock's filibusters would be fuckin incredible. He could be the filibuster goalie for the R's.

Good fucking lord. People went insane last decade.

>McFeels — who, it should be noted, has appeared on the radio show of David Duke, the former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard, and has called for the creation of a “white ethno-state” — lashed out at Paul Ryan for taking money from Jewish “paymasters” and promised to “make sure” Nehlen wins his congressional race in Wisconsin. Nehlen replied that he was “honored” to be on the show

We are about to test how cucked you faggots really are

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a30471de4b07ff75afe6ffd

No it's clearly the best possible outcome. Anyone that disagrees with Bannon is a McConnell shill. Anyone that suggest Moore ran a shit campaign and couldn't even match Sessions when he ran unopposed is a spineless traitor. Having a Democrat in Alabama and empowering the Dems is MUCH better than having a Trump backed Republican that supports his agenda.

dumb phoneposter

>we

Majestic plural.

Nothing wrong with white nationalism so you lost already.

If you listen close, you can hear him growing a new vagene through that pic.

Hopefully a new voice will make you guys listen. I warned you if you do not pay attention and focus as a unit, you all will be gone by 2018! I don't say I didn't warn you.

> He could be the filibuster goalie for the R's.
Wouldn’t that mean republicans lost the senate? Not a future to envision

I can't believe anyone can unironically promote such nonsense here.

This, i felt for the meme and paid the price.

Yes.

whats the name of the docu, gonna watch it tonight

It was always us vs. the world. We're just making it official now.

>advertisers know dumb whores and cucks who read huffpaint will do anything obongo says

this is why we need to be on the same page.

mr pirate where are you from? im guessing someone in central time zone bc i am and were always browsing the same hours (i made the KAC edition yesterday)

Empire of dust

>"B-but if Paul Ryan resigns... who will replace him?!"
>Pic related
>"Oh.. Ryan please retire"

What are you going to do about it?

It's a miracle 44% still can fly with all the budget slashing they have done and keep doing

Its an hour long documentary of a chinese men being horrified at niggardry.

Like Haley isn’t good enough to live for

He is another Moore waiting to happen.

Looking forward to seeing the reaction of alt-right memelords when they realize just how politically irrelevant they really are.

you really only need to see the gravel scene

Are these memes made by him?

No. The whole thing is good desu

Not the world, the post national elite

Could he try to be low-key about it like King?

His campaign volunteers do things like this.

Thoroughly great watch if you've never seen Chinese expats working abroad and Chinese colonizing Africa and the Caribbean in real life.

It's a great doc that gives you a great feeling for how nigger countries work. Also this scene is great:
youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s

cheers lads. never seen it before, good laughs inbound

i lewd kellyanne

Hey /ptg/ this whole Muller situation is gonna work out for us in the end right?

>We are about to test how cucked you faggots really are

Of course we don't like white nationalism here.
We are all 60 year old Fox News watching boomerpedes straight from T_D.

Now fuck off and go die in a fire while you kill yourself.

No. Democrats have farmed absurd amount of opposition research about Trump and everyone connected with him.

It's not as funny so much as depressing imo

>45 years old
>thinks of himself as a boy
imagine my shawk

i leave for the airport to go home for christmas at midnight tonight, what should i watch/listen too while i get my house cleaned today and pack?
I despise fox sunday shows and already watched gutfeld last night

You'll grow increasingly frustrated to the point you will want an international eugenics system in addition to a national one, and a complete return to recolonization but now with room for Chinese.

Finally downloading it right now, gonna watch it over lunch.

His problem isn’t the white nationalist part. Is the fact he doesn’t have what it takes to be a winner:
> no connection with his community
> no message that resonate with enough of his constituency
> poor choice of friends and even worse choice of enemies

It reminds me a lot of that bloke that challenged DWS: he was against a clear corrupt politician, had all enthusiasm but got predictably crushed to a pulp by DWS for a simple reason:

> he barely knew the district he was running
> she was on a first name basis with the local school teachers and soccer moms

A challenger to the establishment doesn’t need to only have the right ideas. He must have the right strategy as well because winners go to congress and losers go home.

>tfw waifubots will exist in your lifetime

Fash the Nation

Checked!

Could even stream it, I think it is even on Youtube.

At this point what hasn't been "investigated"?Trumps entire life has been under a microscope for the past 2 yrs. Wouldn't they have found something by now?

this but also theres a chance mueller will fake something to avoid looking foolish/avoid his Uranium1 connections from being exposed, or his butt buddy comey's HSBC terror laundering

Do we need a special special counsel councel to investigate Mueller?

Anything that isn't eceleb garbage suggested here.

Stop suggesting people watch absolute garbage.

>tfw waifubots will exist in your lifetime
>bots
thought this is a Tay/Joi-fu board but suit yourself, user

Well I'm already at 50% so I may as well just keep going.