*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rgrieselhuber/the-real-yule-story-the-northern-shaman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So suddenly the left cares about Christianity

Times change. Most of the world was horrified to learn of Pinochet’s helicopter rides. Now we realize we should have been buying him helicopters.

>those glasses
>that lopsided smirk
That's such a punchable face they should screenprint it on focus mitts. They'd sell like hotcakes.

No they didn't

"Dubious Pronoun" brand fast bag when.

this is complete horseshit. When the world started pushing the happy holidays garbage there wasn't a content christian in sight.

This never fucking happened.

I would quicker believe a dumb nigger like me has a stable job before I believe that load of horse shit.

Santa Claus was invented by Coca Cola

the red-white santa claus was coca cola you mongrel

Isnt it the Christian Right who shill for Israel?

The Christian Right has always been against commercializing Christmas. But, I don't recall them wanting stores to change it to "Happy Holidays."
Just FYI for the youngins.

Never heard that ever happenning anywhere in the fucking world.

My grandfather used to criticize the commercialization of Christmas, but I don't know that it was a common view by any means.

Also, he wasn't exactly a fervent Christian.

Everything changed once Clinton got that BJ.

>Coca Cola invented a 4th century Greek Bishop

ok change it back then bitch

^ a model Christian and true libertarian

Now we got to remove Christmas
Because Left only cares about what Muslims think and want

>Now we got to remove Christmas
>Because Left only cares about what Muslims think and want

The JEWS you moron.

>Implying it wasn't kvetchers buttblasted that no sane gentile was celebrating Hanukkah

What a crock of shit lol

She's actually not wrong. But those were just the echoes of a Christianity that had not been totally coopted by kikes.

Now that the commercialization / de-Christianization of Christmas is complete, they've held up the "War on Christmas" bullshit as a total sideshow / distraction from the far more serious shit that is coming down the pike.

True story:
When I was a kid, the GBLT Lobby (that's what it was called back then) was claiming they just wanted marriage so they could sort out inheritance, power of attorney, etc. They claimed they wanted marriage and only marriage and intended to keep to themselves after they'd gotten it. They also explicitly denied having any intent to proselytize children.
Just fyi for the youngins.

>153592690
Wow it's almost like decent people would RATHER have commercialized Christmas than NO CHRISTMAS AT ALL.

When I was young the christian right wanted to ban language in music and protested the sexualisation of women in tv and film. Now look

Oldfags know...
This post is typical leftist revision of history.
"XMAS" was just the precursor to "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" which is just an adaptation of
>HAPPY HANNUKAH
Make sure you "stay lit" this "Xmas",good goyim.

Not even invented, just popularized

>So suddenly the left cares about Christianity
The left and muslims realise that christmas is only commercial now and only exists because of retail. It is a good strategy to suggest christians go back to a religious celebration and end the materialism. As soon as that happens no one will ever see a christmas --or christian-- thing again.

Also that cunt is jewish

Liberal bitch BTFO!!!!!!

>recruit feminist to cause and put woman first by renaming to lgbt
>become the most powerful lobby group in world
>females lead all protests
Wow....I had no idea.

*sips cum*

>true story
>that post

everything about modern christmas is about european mushroom shamans.

>flying reindeer=prancing deer who would eat the mushrooms
>hanging stocking=drying out mushrooms in front of fire
>presents under a pine tree=where mushrooms would grow
>red/white=color of amansita muscari
>santa dropping gifts down a chimney=shaman dropping them through the holes in top a european yurts

also shamans would drink reindeer piss because it took the toxins out of the mushrooms but the trippy factor remained

The red & the white. Before a feast.
I think you might like this user. 20mins-ish radio play from the 80's
soundcloud.com/rgrieselhuber/the-real-yule-story-the-northern-shaman

WRONG NIGGA - Im old - I was a teen in the 80's - The Christian right did bitch about commercialization but DID NOT want it changed to HH's - That was the leftists later on . This is leftists changing history to suit their needs .

>implying the Christian Right has never been and always been shit.

I am an old fag (48) and this tweet is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

That's bullshit

Signed, someone who was there

Go to sleep Rogan. No one cares about your bullshit.

its literal truth though but okay. stay in your safe space. christian adoption of pagan culture is extensively documented. the "Rogan" aspect would be saying that early christians ate mushrooms during the eucharist, which there is little evidence of.

thanks ill listen to it while i clean today

No, you're missing the point of my post. NO ONE CARES. It's not a grand conspiracy or anything, it's just that it doesn't matter.

i never implied it was a grand conspiracy...stop projecting

Bah hahaha what a crock of shit

>true story

"Happy Holidays" and "Seasons Greetings" was always about appeasing Jews you fucking kike.

Start calling Hannukah "Xukah".

That’s not true at all, it was changed to accommodate niggers and their fake ass Kwanzaa and kikes and their Saturnalia re-enactment.

People like this will just lie and when you correct them they will pretend they never did. Get the gas.

You are a fucking idiot.

BS

I'm from the 80's and I can tell you that's bullshit

>True story
>Believe me guys
>G-guys?