My ex-girlfriend from 18 years ago has gone on Facebook and accused me of sexual assault on this #MeToo bandwagon...

My ex-girlfriend from 18 years ago has gone on Facebook and accused me of sexual assault on this #MeToo bandwagon. This is completely untrue.

We had a messy breakup and she's mentally ill. I've now been married for nearly 10 years and have a son. I've gotten threatening phone calls and I'm afraid that it's only a matter of time before these people start calling my place of employment.

In the last 48 hours my life has been completely turned upside down because of a crazy ex-girlfriend from nearly two decades ago.

What should I do? Can I sue her for defamation? I'm the main source of income for my family and I'm sure that these people will start calling my work. I can't believe this is happening to me.

Someone help. What should I do? This #MeToo bullshit has turned into a witch hunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TFMonkeyYouTube/status/942054795409547264
thebarchive.com/b/thread/747988925/#q747990745
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably best to take this over to /adv/ but I would just tell your boss what's going on.

>still using Fakebook

First and foremost, you should get the hell off social networking I'm general and up your op sec..

This is why you should have deleted your account years ago. What the fuck are you on FB if you have a family? fucking fag.

Social media can ruin your life. The people that have it are oblivious to this fact.

why do so many old people still use facebook? get with the times grandpa

Got em.

you're fucked man.

as someone who has already gone through this, please understand that the courts and the public opinion will have ZERO sympathy for you no matter what evidence you produce.

any attempt at retaliation will just make your accuser an even bigger victim.

you're fucked.

Did you tell your wife? Did she immediately find that stanking whore and beat the shit out of her?

Unironically get a lawyer and ask them what to do, neither you or the dipshits on here are legal experts.

>Facebook
Your first mistake

I know guys who got dishonorably discharged from the military for false accusations.

Once you're accused and the pity party begins, tears mean more than real evidence ever could

Def. get a lawyer. Maybe Statutes of Limitations applies in your gay state?

Post her feet, along with your wife's.

Did she speak of the particular incident/rape? Do you recall it?

>Can I sue her for defamation?
Of course moron.

deal breaker

Nobody is going to believe you anyway so it's better if you just go rape her.

>using Facebook

You brought this on yourself.

>from 18 years ago

is there a statute of limitations?

IDK, you kinda deserve it for having FB.

>What should I do?
have her whacked bro

its the only way

This is what I was afraid of.

Also, for the record I don't have Facebook. She does. A mutual friend of ours sent me screenshots which I've saved. I'm considering getting an attorney.

This came completely out of the blue. I hadn't even THOUGHT of this bitch for more than a decade. I guess she had to jump on the #MeToo bandwagon and picked me to be the one who she wants to accuse.

A good thing however is that some of our mutual friends are defending me and calling her out as a liar. It's become quite a shitstorm apparently.

The people who are calling me are all female friends of hers who have never met me. I'm just terrified that they are going to start calling my work.

Tomorrow I'm going to call and attorney to see what my options are. I'm also going to call my boss and tell him what's going on.

Obviously the answer is to go sexually assault her

> People can accuse you on Facebook only if you yourself have a facebook
Retard of the week.

What did you do to her? Dont lie, you clearly did something. Men..

The only time I got raped was when I was in the military. So, maybe your "guys" did indeed rape women.

Yeah. But remember these whores are just narcissists who want pity/attention 90% of the time. I doubt she will do anything that will harm you. And now people are waking up to all these false accusations. So, first. Delete your facebook. One thing I did (I had an ex spreading rumors that I raped her), was record a video of my facebook messages with her. Turns out she was just like the mattress girl and was too retarded to realize she contradicted herself. So I had proof of her talking about how fun it was the night we hooked up (alleged rape) the day after. So if you can dig deep and find that, record it. Screen grab. Even when you delete your facebook they give you the option to save all the info. But you know they keep it somewhere on file in case police ask. But if you don't have that proof already, you could risk talking to her. Get her to prove it was a lie. But this seems stupid. I say just avoid it and explain to anyone you meet if you need to clear your name.

Real advice?
Ignore it and mind it no attention. If you show any effort or attention to psycho whores when they pull this shit, you're giving them ammo. At this point it doesn't matter if you're guilty or not. Don't play her game unless she is actively trying to ruin your life with Facebook connections or whatever. Enjoy life and make a night with your beautiful wife about enjoying wine and making fun of a salty ex together. Tell your wife that when she fucks you to fuck you good because hos miss your dick and are literally snapping because of it.

Sup Forums advice?
Murder/Suicide
She has stolen your honor and has blasphemed your family's great name. Your son is watching, make it brutal.

> Deleting social media account prevent people from accusing you of stuff
Roy Moore should have deleted his.

Nothing specific, she just said that it happened when we were dating....which was about 18 years ago.

this is true user...
kikebook is no place for anons

this, but try to get a restraining order ASAP.
talk to a lawyer.
a restraining order will help a lot.
also, document everything.
get a police report going.
collect any evidence you have.
try to get her charged with filing a false police report (if she files one).
tell your lawyer and the police about her mental illnesses.

how did they get your phone number? change your phone number, fucking IGNORE this shit and it will go away. Stop being such a fucking baby.

>twitter.com/TFMonkeyYouTube/status/942054795409547264

I got falsely accused from a co-worker of shit just this past Monday, & acted on the exact accusations when I ran into her in the hall. She went & said that "he ACTUALLY did it this time" blowing her original story, & resulted in us both being fired. Well, she's pursuing it legally, & with hr& my boss willing to testify about the fact that her original story was bunk by her own admission, I'm hoping that I can convince everybody that none if it was true...even though I really did do what she made up that I did after the fact cuz I lost my shit like a retard.

Good luck. Men in general need it now more than ever.

>anonymous
you're a faggot for having a real facebook acct u n00blar.

Hire a hitman to fuck her in the vagina to pull attention away from you.

Delete Facebook and get a lawyer. Do everything your lawyer tells you to do. Love your wife and son, be completely honest with your wife. Pray, meditate, and hit the gym to channel your frustrations.

That time you put it in her bum even though she told you not to, that was rape.

You should probably quit while you're ahead and delete your account

Talk to a lawyer.

>even though I really did do what she made up that I did after the fact cuz I lost my shit like a retard.
Did you grab her ass? Did you insert a pickle into her anus? Did you punch her in the cooter?

>tfw don't know if I deleted or just deactivated my goybook account from 6 years ago
>don't remember the email so I can't try to login and check

Email me : [email protected]

We have mutual friends so I'm assuming that it got spread around somehow. That's the only reason I can think of.

Do this and stfu.
If someone falsely accuses you of something you didn't do in a public manner it's called defamation. Don't hesitate to lawyer up and bankrupt their ass.

/thread

How did they get your phone number?????

some friends.

Agreed.

Get a lawyer ready dude.

But it makes it harder to find you see how you look see who you are friends with and where you work.

thebarchive.com/b/thread/747988925/#q747990745

You gotta' be careful posting your email on these boards, user.

>she's mentally ill
Don't ever put your dick in crazy.

Ever.

It sounds like libel

>We have mutual friends
Not having Facebook is not enough.
To avoid shit nowaday, the security minded gentleman forego friends alltogether.

That sucks, brother. Hire an attorney. Sue her for slander, defamation of character, and anything that a really mean spirited lawyer can think of. Seek punitive and compensatory damages, and an agreement before the court that she'll never mention your name again.
Also, speak with the top ten attorneys in her area about it. Tell them all the details, and that you're shopping for the attorney to retain. That way, she cannot hire them, and will have to go with a 2nd tier lawyer.
Don't show any mercy. She has no problem with destroying your life just to get attention.

And you can't roll twice. That's cheating.

All I see is lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym...is Sup Forums reddit now?
SAGE
GTFO!

op wont deliver but thanks for trying.

>statute of limitations

In the era of "listen and believe?" What do you think?

Double jeopardy son.
Take the false allegation then rape the shit out of her

Yeah that faggot would've won if he did.

I think the most important thing for you to do right now is to immediately stop reddit spacing your paragraphs. After that, proceed to kill yourself.

Unfortunately, I didn't know she was crazy when we first started dating.

worst option - since then you have little to no character witness, which is going to be the only defense you have against emotional accusations from more than a decade ago.

hey mang, i told u to email me.

Good advice about the lawyer shopping. I wouldn't have thought about that.

Get a lawyer. Send an immediate cease and desist letter, threaten legal action.

haha get fucked

Collect evidence, talk to lawyer.

I'm no expert on US law, but I believe that if there is actual malicious intent involved, you can sue her for slander.

In The Netherlands her actions would have already been illegal, but then again, the punishment is much lighter.

Get a lawyer, and immediately file a restraining order with the police (even though you probably never see here). When you eventually file for a cease and desist, you can use it as evidence, along with gathering and friends comments in defense.

Don’t let her get away with this, fight back. Thinking it will pass will only give her an excuse to continue.

Is this the mafias advice?

Pay an attorney for a consult and see what your options are. There may not be much if it's he-said-she-said. Tell your boss before someone else does, like you said. Keep it simple with people. Don't go into a bunch of details trying to defend yourself. Just say an old ex-girlfriend has been telling people lies about you, and you want people to know it's not true.

Save all accusations, screenshot, archive, whatever you can do. Save all correspondence and hatemail you receive as a result. What she has done is commit libel and there is clear damage as a result.

Do you have money? Take her to court, sue her for damages and fees. Fuck her life over so badly for even thinking of fucking with you.

Take her to court, from what it sounds like she can't prove you did anything

And yes you CAN sue for defamation

This OP. Go after her for libel, odds are she shuts the fuck up real quick.

Find her, drug her, and then shove your balls into her anus.

This. Since OP is not a public figure, there are much greater protections for him against slanderous accusations. He can't just sue her out of the blue though. First step is to obtain legal counsel, review options, and then send a formal cease and desist letter. The letter denies all her accusations, and demands she halt her defamatory statements and delete all existing claims.

If she refuses, next step is to file a lawsuit and obtain a restraining order. If OP can show that he has been professionally or financially damaged by the accusations he is entitled to compensation.

This does of course come with the caveat that the bitch is in fact lying.

They're calling you because they want to sample your alpha cock. Tell them that you're married, but you can squeeze in a pinch or two when your wife isn't looking.

Like it went away for Roy Moore? He's been criticized for taking it too casually.

Check the statute of limitations.
Try to ignore her as much as possible, this people need attention as much as air.
Lawyer up.

sue her.

Dude best not to let it go ,get an injunction out against her and screenshots of the attacks on social media ...also get your phoneline rigged with some recording kit..log numbers, take names..

play the game the way they came!
Outside of your home wear a go pro..log it all of it...

If you end up being sentenced for sexual assault, be sure to actually assault her sexually so you would feel less bad about what happened.
You have to keep your mental health in check friend.

You could tell a couple of her friends (don't talk to her) that you hired a lawyer who's on the James Woods plan. Woods sued some people who defamed him for millions, and I think he got a couple of settlements and retractions. Let it be known that you will go beyond reason to defend your honor.

You're only difficulty will be that her defense will be: "I'm telling the truth"
Which means that issue will have to be litigated. Consider all that entails...who will a jury believe, what impact will this have on your wife, are you willing to be deposed under oath about the alleged incident
Also screenshot everything she is posting right now, particularly who is liking and commenting on the post (proving someone saw the written defamation is an element of your case)
Btw, if you didn't do it, you owe it to all men to sue the crazy bitch.

How long did you continue to date after the incident in question? If you continued to date and have regular intercourse / relationship with her following the specific incident it is inconsistent with the behavior of a victim and will add a lot of credibility to your defense

It's called libel/slander

Absolutely this.

Your best bet is to probably get an attorney and to inform your boss what is going on. Stupid shit like this de-legitimizes what protocols that were put in place to protect people facing real ongoing harassment. I say this too as someone who had to report a coworker for sexual harassment. In my statement to HR, I said I believe that he is a good person, needs to treat this issue as a learning experience and I would be willing to work with him if he would just stop hitting on me/making sexual comments/advances. The guy kept his job. I hate his guts and he's a childish beta dick, but the last thing I want to do is ruin someone's life, even if he is a perv.

All this.

His wife will have to be on board. Major Character witness. Maybe track down the girlfriend you had after you broke up with this bitch and see if she's willing to play ball. Especially if she can verify your claims about your old ex's mental state and the circumstances of the breakup.

In a Defamation lawsuit, its not enough for the bitch to say "But I am telling the truth!". She has to provide some sort of proof that she is beyond just her word. The Court of Social Media may be more then happy to "listen and believe", but a Court of Law requires evidence.

gramps, they can't prosecute you when you're in the nursing home

just act more demented than usual and shit your pants

Delete Facebook, tell employers, ignore.

Dumbass people are usually poor and have no follow through.

It takes effort and money to file and pursue a civil suit. Majority of people who threaten to sue never do. She is just venting on social media for attention. Don't give it to her, eliminate fake FB friends, concentrate on your own life.

In all honesty, she really hasn't given any details. She just said that it happened when we were dating 18 years ago.

Lawsuit for defamation of character