TORIKAJI IPPAI

TORIKAJI IPPAI

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-14/high-school-fleet-anime-2-part-ova-ships-on-may-24/.112226
youtube.com/watch?v=x03FUOckZQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=lrrwmCu0RI0
youtube.com/watch?v=Px57eQeD3JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what went so wrong with this show?

TORIKAJI IPPAI

The only thing wrong is that they didn't show the girls kissing on screen.

The captain was an idiot and the stupid virus mouse plot was moronic.

Absolutely nothing.

This is your captain for tonight.

Only plotfags hate it.

Mind control hamsters

I really liked it.

No its not, I ordered the Janeway package.

The only thing wrong with it was the forced plot drama like they tried to copy kancolle. They should've just made a warships version of girls und panzer.

Who's all hyped for the ova?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-14/high-school-fleet-anime-2-part-ova-ships-on-may-24/.112226

I like it, a nice girl doing cute ship thing series. Even with the hamster. I love the ship setting than the usual school/club/idol setting. Cute girls doing road works or mining when?

Rip Blahaj-kun.

>cute girls doing warehousing/logistics/trucking anime
>the prissy/stuck up admin team girls
>the down on their luck floor team/forklift driver girls
>the fun loving tomboy truck driver girls
>lots of subtext

Quick, claim your fleetfu

English dub release when?

Hopefully never.

me

This is very confusing.

TRASH

I was absolutely loving it until the fucking hamsters.
dropped

Not enough Wilhelmine

Best girl.

They tried to have a 'serious' plot instead of cute girls pilot cute ships. The problem was that the plot wasn't very good, and actually got less interesting and the stakes/tension lowered as the series went on. It's like a tournament arc where they fight the enemies from strongest to weakest.

My wife Maron is so cute.

Who else got their Mike nendo?

Still waiting for it to arrive.

Which one you fags talked me into buying this thing?

You're right. It's is oddly huggable even if it is warm. Pleasant to the touch too.

Is that the stupid Blahaj IKEA shark? I like it, too.

Yes. Yes it is.

This show was total crap, yet it must have been one of the best anime made in the latest years, someone explain this shit.

I didn't expect Mike to be so good at it, she made it to the second place.

>Which one you fags talked me into buying this thing?
I must've been one of those fags. I just love my fat shark and hug her every day.

I wanted one but there's no Ikea in my country and I don't want to get raped on shipping.

Shiro best girl.

>Torikaji ippai
everytime.
youtube.com/watch?v=x03FUOckZQ8

Because the JMSDF couldn't handle an anime that they are sponsoring to involve serious naval combat and actual intrigue for realsies.

It's a real fucking shame.

Yes, Mike was sure "skilled" and was definitely not set up specifically to fight Kuro.

which team did you guys voted for the drama cd on the official site?

T-TORIKAJI IPPAI

>bitchy, sarcastic 3rd party shipping dispatch girls
when?

OMOKAJI IPPAI

FINALLY
I though we were going to crash into some other thread

Beautiful aryan goddess.

I wonder if anyone will ever translate the various manga series.

No.

The answer is no.

>copy kancolle
I thought everyone knew that the show was absolute shit

Tried to copy GuP and Kancolle, also absolute shite plot.

I want them to bro it up in the OVA again.

Threadly reminder that Mike a shit captain.

Poor unlucky Shiro.

They put all their effort into designing pic related that they didn't both putting effort into anything else in this show.

>has a girl as perfect as kuro in love with her
>unlucky

My wife Mei is so cute!

What was wrong with her?

Haifuri was HUGE in Japan when I was there two months ago, you find it everywhere.
Which surprised me, the show was okay, but nothing special.

She desperately needs a girlfriend.

>>has a girl as perfect as kuro
She's called Trash for a reason.

What a qt

How much profit did these threads make for IKEA?

I got one as a birthday present from my friends.

Hopefully lots. BLÅHAJ är jättesöt.

Lesbian

You wish.

TAKE ME
TAME ME
MAKE ME
YOUR ANIMAL
SHOW ME
STROKE ME
LET ME BE YOUR
ANIMAL

PROSTO!

Doesn't matter what you fags say it's still my AOTS of that season

>tfw no gf to watch old movies with

Scheiße

This was the best scene

youtube.com/watch?v=lrrwmCu0RI0

The plot was horrible, should have been a SoL.

Captain was an irresponsible shit.

It was.

The early threads were great.

>Terrible art.
>Even worse 3DCG
>Terrible plot
>Awful as SOL too
>Uninteresting characters
>nice OP song

Well, waste of time.

I fucking love everything Yoshida writes.

There is a huge difference between SoL and 90% filler 10% shit drama episodes.

>leaving out Graf Spee's 11"

>Bismarck in the background
What a cute bote!

GuP was superior in every aspect. This had too much TACTICOOL bullshit going on, so it was hard to follow what the hell was going on in the battles. Every bit of dialogue during battles was filled with technical jargon. Character cast was way too big, and they also tried to give each girl as much screentime as possible EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. So, what you ended up getting is 20 girls saying one line per episode and it was hard to give a fuck. It's better to do it Strike Witches style and dedicate an entire episode to a group/team. GuP didn't suffer from this because the cast was much smaller, and they made it easy to identify who was in which tank. Also, switching from serious plot to moe constantly doesn't mix well. It never has. GuP didn't take itself too seriously, but this tried too hard with the whole conspiracy thing.

All in all, terrible idea from the onstart, 6/10 because nice character designs, but really forgettable.

>Every bit of dialogue during battles was filled with technical jargon
And they couldn't even get their shit right

I don't know if this was Crunchy or the script's fault, but this is hardly even technical.

What's wrong in your screenshot? I don't know my hydrophone technicalities.

I feel like this was copy and pasted, but I'm going to reply anyway.
GuP definitely had more individual character development, but Haifuri had way better cast chemistry. One thing that I felt Haifuri achieved that GuP didn't was making the main cast feel like a team with each member having significant, fitting roles. GuP, to me, felt more like they relied on the skills on the MC too much.

There was just something so satisfying seeing the Harekaze crew do their jobs. Misaki would order something, it would travel down to the appropriate officer, who then ordered her underlings to complete the order. I never felt that cohesiveness from the tanks.

Just imagine how bad Maron and her girls must have smelled at the end of every day.

user wanted it to be signal analysis?

You need classification before you can get distance to a passively-tracked target. Classifying the target gets you turns per knot information for the enemy ship and only after that you can know the target's speed. Once you know the target's speed you can begin to plot the target's course and distance.

Why would you need to know the target's speed before you can plot their distance?

It would make sense if you needed to classify the target first in order to get distance if different propellers have different intensities of sound at the same given distance.

Never played silent hunter eh?

What I'm wondering is why after you determine what target you're tracking, why you can't just cross-reference in a book the intensity of the hydrophone data for rpm for that given target. Or is rangefinding data simply not labeled in terms of rpm but only in speed?

Obviously, this is a moot point, as the basic tenet of your assertion (which is that they need to have ID'd the sub first before any other determination can be made) still holds true.

>tfw ywn watch 'C'-list gangster movies in a small, cramped cabin together with these two

Why even live?

Best ending I've heard in a very long time. That brass section... Hnnnngg!

youtube.com/watch?v=Px57eQeD3JE