Defend this

Defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz51XTZuaJa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a father talking to his son about crime is bad
oh no reality quick better run

White children should learn how to breed early in order to understand the necessity of propagating their race and securing a future for white children.

Black children should learn the dangers of other black children with access to guns and black adults with access to jobs in the Federal Government.

well it explains why black people can't figure out condoms.

this needs an edit where the black kid is sitting there without a father

>Defend this

niggers are indefensible, thats why they're disproportionately affected by the judicial system and are incarcerated more than their superiors

>imblying whites don't have to teach their kids how to not be thugs

:DDD:D

Usually the Civics classes are later in high school so the nigger needs to be told earlier before dropping out.

The black father is instructing his son how not to be a dindu.
What's the problem?

Basketball-Americans don't have fathers.

OK but why can't they figure out guns or the law then

Son, you gotta use a gun when robbing whitey
Remember to tell dem racist cops you dindu nuffin or they will send you to jail

Now i gotta go, cant be looking after no damn kids

>Black parenting

>don't do crimes
If blacks are naturally that stupid and violent then why are they allowed in society.

Am black. My dad warned me about getting divorce raped and to be careful around other black people.

You have ruined your own lands N'wah; you shall not ruin mine!

Kek

>not titling it "white privilege"

>defend this
nah, slide thread

sage

>Implying that a nigger knows who its dad is.

>Brainwashed parents raise their kids to hate police
>surprised when kid pulls a gun and gets killed

Pretty accurate desu

>slide thread
>what is the catalog
Why are phone niggers so dumb?

the one on the right, is the father giving his niglet the talk. the talk for niggers is "police will always try to shoot you, and justice system is completely against you". tfw OP was a faggot, but you guys still shit all over it, the right way. god bless you Sup Forums.

False the black kid has no dad

“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”

So their parents teach them to commit acts of murder and mayhem?

Pic on the right isn't real, it has a father in the picture

I never got the birds and the bees talk from my parents.
But that's mainly because I already knew what sex was by 1st grade.

was telling an american girl that the entire concept of black lives matter is really stupid and she claimed I was a white nationalist

This is more accurate

>balck father with his child?

Nice fictional story.

"Now my lil mup gub bix nood nigguh, you still be what da white man be callin' a 'minor.' Dat mean you can rob yo ass some liquor stores for as many 40s as yo little nigga ass can carry as much as you want and they still gon' let you out or prison befoh you drop out of high school. These be the best years of yo life to rape and kill some white bitches, too."

>the talk
dont relax around blacks

I’m white and my dad gave me an extensive rundown on how to interact with the police.
My dad’s talk in a nutshell
>compliance, compliance, compliance

The nigger version
>YOU FIGHT THEY ASSES
>YOU DINDU NUFFIN
>YOU DON’T SAY NUFFIN
>FUCK THE POLICE

inb4 le 56% face

Niggers commit the majority of violent crime?

"Son, we are niggers. We commit the majority of violent crime because we are useless and have low IQs. Please dont be a nigger. Just try your best and hope we csn continue this down the line."

I imagine it being something like that.

sad but true

Someone edit out the black father

The new "the talk" for white parents is sitting down with your child and explaining that black kids hate them for no reason,and that they should be avoided at almost any cost. They're less intelligent, more violent, more impulsive, and driven by different motivations and social pressures. Also, they develop faster, so they're going to ne bigger and stronger than you until you're 17 or 18. They will inevitably create mobs and run around hurting white kids at some point. Try not to be the kid they pick out.

>White father: "Don't have kids. It sucks"
>Black father: "Stop snitchin' nigga."

America.

SAGE this

>A niglet actually having a father figure around to actually tank to them.
Fake and gay.

no fuck u baker

why are you on this site tyrone?
fuck off back to prison you subhuman

What is the father on the right explaining exactly? That if you shoot someone with a revolver you'll be tried by the US justice system?

>Yo see, Deshawn, if yo's ass get's a heater, you'll never have to worry 'bout no justice system, mang, YOU'LL BE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM DAWG!!!

Obviously, the right panel does fuckall because so many young black decide on a life of crime in their teens.
Are they not listening?

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz51XTZuaJa

fixed

>assault style weapons
>assault style
>style

White people are intelligent enough comply with armed authority figures and not to talk shit to cops or try to fight them.

Niggers are stupid and combative and will try to use violence to solve all problems regardless of context.

Can someone just edit out the father so this thread can be over? Would myself but on phone.

perfect.

We all know niggers don’t father their sons. Niggers are pure r types.

>yo da pigs found muh gat
>imma go away fo while, lil nigga

>eyo
>*smacks lips*
>imma bout to leave yo blakk ass
>*grabs dick*
>ayo hol up
>*sniffs*
>dont forget yung blood
>that anyway
>muh fuggen
>we wuz
>ay

STEALIN YO WIMMINZ

Looks like someone kicked the beehive again, the bee bois are out in full force

>black father talking to his son

Testing

ftfy

Kek

Niggers are socially dysfunctional and need to be separated from real humans. Either back to Africa or in the zoo, that's what should be done with all of you

Kek

>am black
>can read and type

Suuuure

I notice the disturbing pattern that leftists see the world in the form of cartoons.

maybe that's the real problem that they grow up without fathers?

>Be black
>have a father
Congratulations m8.

>Black kid
>father on the bed
Something is off about this image.

Defend what ?

someone erase that black man and leave the kid alone, then replace the department of justice with a kfc bucket

this shit is my dream life.

The best one

I refuse to defend bad political cartoons

>White kid needs to get taught HOW to bring a new life into the world.
>Black kid needs to get taught WHY not to take a life.
Pretty realistic really, it doesn't need defending.

Apparently talking about bird gives better results.

OP’s thread just makes me despise blacks even more. And Jews of course.

Way to go OP!

Srop and frisk shouldn't be a problem if you got nothing to hide

>Black
>Father

And even then...

fpbp

My dad grew up when racist cops would fuck with him because of his race, and I actually did get “the talk” when I was little. It doesn’t matter if the cop is lying or trying to fuck with you, just stay calm and don’t resist and it will all get straightened out later, don’t give them an excuse to make it worse.

We’re Japanese

Came to post this

Can someone make an edit of the original comic where the two images in the black father's speech bubble are a KFC bucket and an AK47. Then put this picture of the news story below the comic.

For the white man the moving walkway enhances his natural abilities, right?

What you miss is this is also true for the black person in this webm. If you have ever been behind a black person in the aisle of a supermarket or a tight sidewalk you will marvel at how they go no where fast and wonder if they are deliberately trying to hold you up as you move with white purpose.

why would a john talk to the hooker's child?

I had that talk with my kids

Kek I was wondering who had the original.

What’s to defend? The right panel is horribly misguided. These kids need jobs and a future, same as everyone else. The problem? Being raised in these dysfunctional ghettos by single moms while their dads are either nowhere to be seen or in jail. You want reform and to turn the right panel into a reflection of the left? Crack down on hood culture, the shitty music, the drugs, everything. Stop subsidizing these women that pop out 10 kids from 10 different fathers and stop locking the fathers away over a joint in their pocket. Force them into the workplace and force them to get their shit together or starve. Give it a decade or less and a lot of the black communities problems will ease up considerably. It’s all too easy to say “they’re fucking niggers and can’t be helped”, but they can be turned into something respectable instead of what that community seems to be now.

niggers are wise and peaceful. white man makes them kill.

>black father

now I got the joke

it's genetic, sjw bro